Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Issayas must weigh before he leaves his airport to Addis and he must weigh when he arrives back home

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jul 2018, 15:32

He is going to eat like wild dogs without chewing everything they provide him and vomit them back home to feed his starved Bologna maid followers. For sure he will regain within few days what he lost Teff and fresh Gored Gored unlike he fed PPM Abiy Kebdu "Qolqal" during his stay in Bandaland.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 12 Jul 2018, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+

Re: Issayas must weigh before he leaves his airport to Addis and he must weigh when he arrives back home

Post by present » 12 Jul 2018, 16:36

Ye duro Serat nafaki :lol:

Good bye halafi. i am surprised you are still alive

euroland

Re: Issayas must weigh before he leaves his airport to Addis and he must weigh when he arrives back home

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 16:56

Halafi Leflafi
I am sure, you and you ilks are dying in envy watching Ethiopians and Eritreas holding hand in hand marching for peace. It is also killing you inside to see, PIA is flying over Tigray's air space to A. A, looking down on you little people and laughing hard saying, come and get me biተchs in Addis if you have balls, I will be dancing the night out celebrating the death of TPLF.

I think he should visit the dead frog's grave and allowed to pie on it😁😁😁😁

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jul 2018, 18:07

Why the agames always talking about- FOOD...?

ትግራይ ምግብ ብርቅ ነው እንዴ ቅቅቅቅቅ

"ሶስት ጊዜ የሚበላበት አገር ጥለን --ወደ አንድ ጊዜ የሚበላበት አገር መጣን" አለ አንድ ወደ አውሮፖ በኦባማ ጋብዣ ለመሻገር ድምበር ጥሶ ትግራይ የገባ ኤርትራዊ ውጣት ::

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jul 2018, 19:07

yes we oromos will welcome him with open arms, and that includes the best beef, doro, bread, honey and milk... the same food that your beloved TPLF leaders were looting/getting fat from/begging for....

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 12 Jul 2018, 19:25

Halafi Mengedi wrote: ↑
12 Jul 2018, 15:32
He is going to eat like wild dogs without chewing everything they provide him and vomit them back home to feed his starved Bologna maid followers. For sure he will regain within few days what he lost Teff and fresh Gored Gored unlike he feed PPM Abiy Kebdu "Qolqal" during his stay in Bandaland.
Halafi አካለ ስንኩል since you brought it up, I hope your Agame families who are comfortable with eating ቁርጥ ዱለት ክትፎ እና ጎርድ ጎረድ won’t have any problem going back the old diet. Since Dr Abiy took power and you went back and campout in Tigray once you have finished whatever you stored for rainy days you are going back to the diet you were used to. Cactus and Belses. አይዞህ የማይለመድ ነገር የለም ጮማ መቁርጠ እንደተማርከው ወደ ድስት ጥራጊ መመለሱ ብዙ ጊዜ የሚፈጅባችሁ አይመስለኝም። Good luck.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jul 2018, 19:51

Aragaw wrote: ↑
12 Jul 2018, 19:25
12 Jul 2018, 15:32
He is going to eat like wild dogs without chewing everything they provide him and vomit them back home to feed his starved Bologna maid followers. For sure he will regain within few days what he lost Teff and fresh Gored Gored unlike he feed PPM Abiy Kebdu "Qolqal" during his stay in Bandaland.
Halafi አካለ ስንኩል since you brought it up, I hope your Agame families who are comfortable with eating ቁርጥ ዱለት ክትፎ እና ጎርድ ጎረድ won’t have any problem going back the old diet. Since Dr Abiy took power and you went back and campout in Tigray once you have finished whatever you stored for rainy days you are going back to the diet you were used to. Cactus and Belses. አይዞህ የማይለመድ ነገር የለም ጮማ መቁርጠ እንደተማርከው ወደ ድስት ጥራጊ መመለሱ ብዙ ጊዜ የሚፈጅባችሁ አይመስለኝም። Good luck.
Tigray produce more meat than Metet regions. Shire, Tembien, Wolkait and Raya produce plenty of meat and Tigray exports meat for the last 15 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vG2sf2v3TU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00KjjDqYxu8

euroland

Post by euroland » 12 Jul 2018, 19:59

Leflafi
Are you sure Tigray has real meat for export?
I wouldn't trust that meat even for my dog.😁😁😁😁

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jul 2018, 20:50

Halafi leflafi adghi
Starvin Marvin clan
“Kunti” eater tribe talking about food .
This coming soon near to you.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 12 Jul 2018, 21:53

12 Jul 2018, 19:51

Tigray produce more meat than Metet regions. Shire, Tembien, Wolkait and Raya produce plenty of meat and Tigray exports meat for the last 15 years.

Unless Oromia is swallowed to Greater Republic of Tigray the only thing you produces ችግር:: For your information Welkait Tsegede Is Gonder. In 1995 you swallow it into your cursed land. Ask any Welakit and he will tell you he is Gondere. They showed that the last time you messed with them. Now there is a new sheriff in town Welkait Tsegede will not be forced to be what the are not. Agame. Now, to the main point. እናንተ እንኳን ስጋ ልታቀርቡ ስጋን በፎቶ ነው የምታውቁት።