Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Re: I have an honest Question ???

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Jul 2018, 19:39

XXX
Cigar bro

Is this what you are looking for?

https://youtu.be/LIofebyjVzk
Last edited by Fed_Up on 12 Jul 2018, 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 12 Jul 2018, 19:41

Fed, don't see any link in your post.
I prefer a You Tube link.
For some reason, there are lots of videos you all post I can't get access to.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 12 Jul 2018, 19:42

Cigar wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 19:23
Abe, do you remember a long while go I asked you if you can find the video of the snotty agame with torn up cloth crying aka singing?
I forgot what the name of the filthy agame and the song.
Please if you remember it, post it.
This time I will save it and won't bother you again.
Lommi halifulen, kikhoralna jemiren little did the know we will set them back to that life style the were created to be to begin with for the crimes they committed on our people.
Thanks.
Cigar,

Enjoy it !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctjx5yT7gfg

Cigar
Member+

Post by Cigar » 12 Jul 2018, 20:02

Abe, that is it buddy. Thanks.
I don't give a crap if any body call me cruel, heartless and evil, but unlike the EPLF these filthy tegarus didn't die fighting for a right cause.
They all along had bad intention against my people.
Actually I like this video better, for there are young ungrateful agames weeping, sad and crying in the video which makes the video appropriate and timely for the situation they put themselves in.
Karma is a bi*tch.
Again any one who is offended by my opinion, I say:
The safety of my country and people is more important than the feeling of the ones who critize me.
In other words I am always a fact guy and not don't hurt some one's feeling guy.
No sugar coating from this Eritrean.
What you see or read is what I am by nature.

OroMara2

Re: Question to brother Ayte Halafi

Post by OroMara2 » 12 Jul 2018, 22:30

Cigar wrote:
    11 Jul 2018, 18:54
    Brother Howzen do you see what I mean?
    Leflafi adghi is just honest, stupid honest filthy agame who unlike his other filthy tegarus doesn't flip flop.
    They all are the same. They all are evils.
    I seen their behaviour in this site for over 8 years. And our wise forefathers saw it centuries ago and nick named them 'LIBI TIGRAY TWIWAI'.
    And each one of them believe like Leflafi adghi and they been manifesting it in this site when they believe that they have an upper hand or felt like they are indestructible but turn around and become more ethiopians than the ethiopians and become our brothers when the feel threatened or think they are cornered like a rat.
    I hope this peace thing be fruitful, but god forbid if it gets hick ups, you will see all of them turn around and insulting all the peace loving Eritreans and ethiopians waving their currently hidden ugly flag.
    Brother you admitted that they are nasty and green eyed lizards just like I believe they are.
    Hate and try to abuse other people if they can is in their blood. It is their traits. They are not capable of living in peace and harmony with others because they are infertiority complex syndromes inflicted and thus they fear that they will be marginalized unless they become the law makers, the rulers. It is sickness no doctor can heal.
    So forgive me again if I am disappointing you, but as Eritreans we should not be always the ones who should be demanded to try to be nice to our enemies. We can not allow ourselves to get burned twice with the same flame.
    I mean think about it.
    We don't owe them or even ethiopia a thing.
    We been the victimes of colonization of ethiopia. We lost our bests to free or defend our country.
    We got dispersed all over the world for no fault of ours.
    Man, any sane ethiopian or tigreyan should feel sorry and say, hey the Eritreans are right. We did them wrong and the least we could do is apologize and meet them half way when we are doing just that with out scratching our wounds. I think the ethios did come to that conclusion and I thank them. But these filthy agames are all in the same page as Leflafi adghi but being underground.
    I don't believe we owe any none Eritreans any apology.
    We did nothing to harm them or their country.
    Case point.
    Had Sellassie didn't encroch in our land for the interest of the USA and British, we wouldn't have known who memgistu or woyane were and thus what happened then after in relationship to hurting the ethiopian regimes or woyane is null. We did that to regain our soveteignity. I mean had we had our independence when all African countries where getting theirs in silver plate, we wouldn't have a reason to fight them or as some of them blame as of trying to loot their resources or divide their country in pieces.
    So, buddy in these filthy agames minds case, being nice to them is a sign of weakness. If you give them an inch they will deamd a yard.
    We need to kill them with hate, insults, and despair.
    At least that is what I am gonna do, untill they surrender and become good citizens who respect Eritrea and Eritreans.
    I am sorry for all your pain and suffering. As Ethiopia the ia the least I can do. TPLFiat are [ deleted ] like 🐍. We have been mislead and misused. It will be our collective shame if we allow it to happen again.

OroMara2

Re: Question to brother Ayte Halafi

Post by OroMara2 » 12 Jul 2018, 22:31

Cigar wrote:
      11 Jul 2018, 18:54
      Brother Howzen do you see what I mean?
      Leflafi adghi is just honest, stupid honest filthy agame who unlike his other filthy tegarus doesn't flip flop.
      They all are the same. They all are evils.
      I seen their behaviour in this site for over 8 years. And our wise forefathers saw it centuries ago and nick named them 'LIBI TIGRAY TWIWAI'.
      And each one of them believe like Leflafi adghi and they been manifesting it in this site when they believe that they have an upper hand or felt like they are indestructible but turn around and become more ethiopians than the ethiopians and become our brothers when the feel threatened or think they are cornered like a rat.
      I hope this peace thing be fruitful, but god forbid if it gets hick ups, you will see all of them turn around and insulting all the peace loving Eritreans and ethiopians waving their currently hidden ugly flag.
      Brother you admitted that they are nasty and green eyed lizards just like I believe they are.
      Hate and try to abuse other people if they can is in their blood. It is their traits. They are not capable of living in peace and harmony with others because they are infertiority complex syndromes inflicted and thus they fear that they will be marginalized unless they become the law makers, the rulers. It is sickness no doctor can heal.
      So forgive me again if I am disappointing you, but as Eritreans we should not be always the ones who should be demanded to try to be nice to our enemies. We can not allow ourselves to get burned twice with the same flame.
      I mean think about it.
      We don't owe them or even ethiopia a thing.
      We been the victimes of colonization of ethiopia. We lost our bests to free or defend our country.
      We got dispersed all over the world for no fault of ours.
      Man, any sane ethiopian or tigreyan should feel sorry and say, hey the Eritreans are right. We did them wrong and the least we could do is apologize and meet them half way when we are doing just that with out scratching our wounds. I think the ethios did come to that conclusion and I thank them. But these filthy agames are all in the same page as Leflafi adghi but being underground.
      I don't believe we owe any none Eritreans any apology.
      We did nothing to harm them or their country.
      Case point.
      Had Sellassie didn't encroch in our land for the interest of the USA and British, we wouldn't have known who memgistu or woyane were and thus what happened then after in relationship to hurting the ethiopian regimes or woyane is null. We did that to regain our soveteignity. I mean had we had our independence when all African countries where getting theirs in silver plate, we wouldn't have a reason to fight them or as some of them blame as of trying to loot their resources or divide their country in pieces.
      So, buddy in these filthy agames minds case, being nice to them is a sign of weakness. If you give them an inch they will deamd a yard.
      We need to kill them with hate, insults, and despair.
      At least that is what I am gonna do, untill they surrender and become good citizens who respect Eritrea and Eritreans.
      I am sorry for all your pain and suffering. As Ethiopia the ia the least I can do. TPLFiat are [ deleted ] like 🐍. We have been mislead and misused. It will be our collective shame if we allow it to happen again.