Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OroMara2

Re: Ethiopians need to calm down about this new love with Shabia - remember Esayas was a friend of TPLF

Post by OroMara2 » 12 Jul 2018, 11:38

present wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 00:19
Brother Ethiopian,
I agree with you. But we have to give chance to forgiveness, peace & love. It's within our culture to forgive. As you know even If someone kills your brother, you are to forgive him and interact with the person as if the killing never had happened.

Everybody makes mistakes. When the mistake is done by your own brother, you have to be willing to forgive and try again to normalize the relationship so that the family is stabilized now and the future. The same goes with our Ertrean brothers. We need to use this opportunity to heal the wound and start fresh. Becasue both people are ready for it. Shabia is just a party/ government, it does not represent the people 100%. Of course not.

Let's give it a try and see what happens. We will never lose anything but gain!! The same goes for Eritrean brothers
Forgive but don't forget, Qeerroo and other Ethiopian youth can't be fooled by anyone. We can 🏊 toghter the tides of change or will left behind like TPLF goons. I don't anyone qith sense will dare to try thw old tricks.

EPRDF

Re: Ethiopians need to calm down about this new love with Shabia - remember Esayas was a friend of TPLF

Post by EPRDF » 12 Jul 2018, 12:24

mitmitaye wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 11:26
InatikN!! Bante Qit ishi?!

Wushoch, we know you're desperate to be saved. Your lalaland didn't live upto ypur dreams. That's your problems not ours! You can't force us to help save your lalaland.. fool me once....
Mitmitaye,

It ain't good to judge one nation or a community collectively. These Eri folks who are making noise here do not represent the will of the ordinary Eritrean people. Most of them are not here to engage for serious discussion, they are here for Mebeshasheq so do not take them seriously and be dragged into their game. The overwhelming majority of Eritreans are god fearing and innocent people and have nothing to share with these Amiches of Senga Tera, AA.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jul 2018, 12:48

EPRDF wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:24
mitmitaye wrote:

Wushoch, we know you're desperate to be saved. Your lalaland didn't live upto ypur dreams. That's your problems not ours! You can't force us to help save your lalaland.. fool me once....
Mitmitaye,

It ain't good to judge one nation or a community collectively. These Eri folks who are making noise here do not represent the will of the ordinary Eritrean people. Most of them are not here to engage for serious discussion, they are here for Mebeshasheq so do not take them seriously and be dragged into their game. The overwhelming majority of Eritreans are god fearing and innocent people and have nothing to share with these Amiches of Senga Tera, AA.w

Hats off to you!!!

The best I have read here since long time.

Indeed what you have here are a bunch of amiches who number perhaps 4 but each of them possesses 4 or 5 extra accounts. The forum here allows it.

P.S. On other respectful forums one will be alerted that one is NOT allowed to foccck up with the same IP number while applying a different nick name and his/her post won't appear on their sites.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 12 Jul 2018, 13:06

EPRDF wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 11:36
ethiopian wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 23:26
Eritrea is a just a dirt poor nation which is meant to fail any way - they need us and not the other way around !!!
Wendime ethiopiawi,

Majority of the Eritrean people voted to united with a people like you fifty years ago, and in return their language, culture and national identity discarded in a trash by the then rulers. Ever since, the land of Eritrea has been a land of blood bath because of people like you, they have never had a sigh of relief because they have been dealing with the nasty attitude like that of yours you showing here.

Eritreans fought and died for Eritrea, they feel they are no one and nothing but Eritrean and not you, I or any one else can change that.

Why the love, pride and patriotism Eritreans have to their country is being considered as a hate or threat toward Ethiopia by people like you, I just do not get it!

Why people like you do not support, love and respect Eritrea for Eritreans whom we call them our brothers and sisters and give peace a chance between these two people, what is a hard about it, I just do not get it!
lela men yebalal,EPRDF,I was shocked/sewiew tekur ena nech new

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 12 Jul 2018, 13:31

EPRDF wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 12:24
mitmitaye wrote:

Mitmitaye,

It ain't good to judge one nation or a community collectively. These Eri folks who are making noise here do not represent the will of the ordinary Eritrean people. Most of them are not here to engage for serious discussion, they are here for Mebeshasheq so do not take them seriously and be dragged into their game. The overwhelming majority of Eritreans are god fearing and innocent people and have nothing to share with these Amiches of Senga Tera, AA.
Hmmm.... ishi! Thanks!

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jul 2018, 09:39

Pick a good strategy per a moment or even movement. Bring out at this time all the horrible things we have been doing to eachother is a stup!dty. We Ethiopians never have forgotten our history. Remember, we always have love for Ertreans. We are the same people until the the west and Arebs came to divide us

OroMara2 wrote:
12 Jul 2018, 11:38
present wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 00:19
Brother Ethiopian,
I agree with you. But we have to give chance to forgiveness, peace & love. It's within our culture to forgive. As you know even If someone kills your brother, you are to forgive him and interact with the person as if the killing never had happened.

Everybody makes mistakes. When the mistake is done by your own brother, you have to be willing to forgive and try again to normalize the relationship so that the family is stabilized now and the future. The same goes with our Ertrean brothers. We need to use this opportunity to heal the wound and start fresh. Becasue both people are ready for it. Shabia is just a party/ government, it does not represent the people 100%. Of course not.

Let's give it a try and see what happens. We will never lose anything but gain!! The same goes for Eritrean brothers
Forgive but don't forget, Qeerroo and other Ethiopian youth can't be fooled by anyone. We can 🏊 toghter the tides of change or will left behind like TPLF goons. I don't anyone qith sense will dare to try thw old tricks.

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 15 Jul 2018, 10:04

We are NOT the same people . We should start relationship with Eritreans as a good strategic partners - but they be treated the same we treat Zulu Africans or a Nigerian. People please start thinking with your brain and not your heart.

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Jul 2018, 10:21

We can not pretend to view Eritreans like Nigerians especially after making such a peace, if you do, it an act of a coward. The Eritrean people just opened their hearts out and Ethiopians responded the same. And I said we were the same people prior to colonization. That is a fact.

You can not ignore what your heart is telling you and just go with what your brain is telling you. You have to listen to both. Have you seen the emotions projected by ordinary Eritreans. Decision based rejecting emotion will lead to a further disaster. Viewing Eritrean as Nagerian is one of them