Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopian

Ethiopians need to calm down about this new love with Shabia - remember Esayas was a friend of TPLF

Post by ethiopian » 10 Jul 2018, 23:26

Shabia created the fu..cking TPLF in order to defeat Derg and later loot Ethiopian wealth - how can a true Ethiopian forget this ??? . I don't understand all this fu.ccking " tear and love " pouring from Ethiopia towards this criminal gang called Shabia. They ( Shabia ) were hoping to become Singapore of East Africa by looting what is ours , but we know what happened to Shabia rather Esu started to sing SingaPOOR because sharing the loot with TPLF went south.

Please my dear Ethiopians start thinking with your brain and NOT with your heart. Stop fucking being emotional - a Somali Ethiopian, Gambela Ethiopian, Afar Ethiopian, Oromo Ethiopian is way closer you than a fu,..cking Shabia who is weak and useless.
Focus your love and energy on Abiy and help him defeat TPLF 100 %. Eritrea is a just a dirt poor nation which is meant to fail any way - they need us and not the other way around !!!

Abe Abraham
Member+

Re: Ethiopians need to calm down about this new love with Shabia - remember Esayas was a friend of TPLF

Post by Abe Abraham » 10 Jul 2018, 23:40

ethiopian wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 23:26
Shabia created the fu..cking TPLF in order to defeat Derg and later loot Ethiopian wealth - how can a true Ethiopian forget this ??? . I don't understand all this fu.ccking " tear and love " pouring from Ethiopia towards this criminal gang called Shabia. They ( Shabia ) were hoping to become Singapore of East Africa by looting what is ours , but we know what happened to Shabia rather Esu started to sing SingaPOOR because sharing the loot with TPLF went south.

Please my dear Ethiopians start thinking with your brain and NOT with your heart. Stop [deleted] being emotional - a Somali Ethiopian, Gambela Ethiopian, Afar Ethiopian, Oromo Ethiopian is way closer you than a fu,..cking Shabia who is weak and useless.
Focus your love and energy on Abiy and help him defeat TPLF 100 %. Eritrea is a just a dirt poor nation which is meant to fail any way - they need us and not the other way around !!!
You are a Hasad Akame, a buda and enemy of peace . In Tigray with the exception of stones there is nothing to loot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgcOwKSTyn4

ethiopian

Re: Ethiopians need to calm down about this new love with Shabia - remember Esayas was a friend of TPLF

Post by ethiopian » 10 Jul 2018, 23:44

Abe go fu...ck your self ! what i said is 100 % TRUE

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 10 Jul 2018, 23:49

Ethiopian,

If you really are ? :P :P It is not about Shabya or any other party. It is the people. Ethiopians and Eritreans see themselves as one separated by a border. Kind of Norway and Denmark. Both people are tired of war. They want to respect one another and work together for the common good. Get that to your thick head.

Horus

Post by Horus » 10 Jul 2018, 23:55

Eritrea has no poliitcal reason not be a friend. The 2 people trust each other. The problem with tplf is it never had the trust of Ethiopians because it is untrustworthy by nature. Ethiopia and Eritrea heading for a massive economic boom in the Horn and leading Africa in all aspects--- have ever imagine the joint Ethio-Eritrean Navy !!! woyane with its obtuse skull still living in stone age

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 11 Jul 2018, 00:09

people you can say whatever you want - don't kill the messenger ! what I said is 100 % the TRUTH ! both TPLF and EPLF are cancers who deserve nothing but a good surgical resection.
EPLF / Eritrea is and will be desperate to continue as a nation and alas I have no doubt in my mind they need Ethiopia to breath ! as to burring TPLF 6 ft under, their contribution should be appreciated by the Ethiopians, but that will benefit them as well so remember that.
Last edited by ethiopian on 11 Jul 2018, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 11 Jul 2018, 00:19

Brother Ethiopian,
I agree with you. But we have to give chance to forgiveness, peace & love. It's within our culture to forgive. As you know even If someone kills your brother, you are to forgive him and interact with the person as if the killing never had happened.

Everybody makes mistakes. When the mistake is done by your own brother, you have to be willing to forgive and try again to normalize the relationship so that the family is stabilized now and the future. The same goes with our Ertrean brothers. We need to use this opportunity to heal the wound and start fresh. Becasue both people are ready for it. Shabia is just a party/ government, it does not represent the people 100%. Of course not.

Let's give it a try and see what happens. We will never lose anything but gain!! The same goes for Eritrean brothers

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 11 Jul 2018, 00:24

Brother ethiopian,

We have to end our differences at some point. Terrible historical mistakes done from all sides and sometimes we have to say Let bygones be bygones. At the end of the day the only group benefited are the blood suckers TPLF gangs. Today both countries have one common enemy and we have to make sure they will never ever set their foot to power. Take a look at how joyful they are, over one hundred million Ethiopians and over five million Eritreans. If that doesn’t make us forgive each other noting will and the only winner will be the blood $ucker TPLF. Think about the people of Ethiopia who suffered in Weyanes prison. I will take Eritrean over these piece crap who abused and killed us for 27 years. If it is going to destroy Ethiopia’s cancer let alone with Eritrea we should side the devil.

ethiopian wrote:

Please my dear Ethiopians start thinking with your brain and NOT with your heart. Stop [deleted] being emotional - a Somali Ethiopian, Gambela Ethiopian, Afar Ethiopian, Oromo Ethiopian is way closer you than a fu,..cking Shabia who is weak and useless.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jul 2018, 00:53

ethiopian wrote:

Brother Ethiopian,

Why are calling Eritrea a dirty poor nation ????? By the way, the Honorable Prime Minister Dr. Abby disagrees with you. Not only that, the Ethiopian people disagree with you too.

Make sure you respect people in order to be respected.

People who don't like peace are EVIL. For example, agame clan :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

Benn

Post by Benn » 11 Jul 2018, 02:26

You Should not also forget the thirty year disaster that your invading army had brought to Eritreans ! Stop playing victim !

Your army had committed outright crime for 30 years on the Eritrean people. On the other hand, Eritreans (Shabia), did not deliberately brought TPLF to harm Ethiopians . TPLF's reign in Ethiopia was just a byproduct of the war for INDEPENDENCE !

Do not scratch our wounds, which we willingly allowed to heal for the sake of good neighborliness !

ethiopian wrote:

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 11 Jul 2018, 08:00

ethiopian wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 00:09
people you can say whatever you want - don't kill the messenger ! what I said is 100 % the TRUTH ! both TPLF and EPLF are cancers who deserve nothing but a good surgical resection.
EPLF / Eritrea is and will be desperate to continue as a nation and alas I have no doubt in my mind they need Ethiopia to breath ! as to burring TPLF 6 ft under, their contribution should be appreciated by the Ethiopians, but that will benefit them as well so remember that.
Well said brother! Ertra was never a friend of Ethiopia and I doubt this love thingy is real! I'm starting to wonder about PM Abiy leadership. Such a major decision should have been debated in public. We the people should have a say. We shouldn't forget ertra has been hell bent in harming Ethiopia for the past 50 years.

euroland

Post by euroland » 11 Jul 2018, 08:37

ethiopian/Tigrean
We ain't going back to the dark ages of scary tactics that your dead TPLF junta used to seed hate between these two brotherly people. You have to be a twisted heart Weyane not to see the love and respect (genuine) these two proud people showed to each other. We know who isn't happy....you. But, Ethiopians and Eritreans know who their main enemy/cancer is and will fight it to the end together.

As the good Doctor said. ፍቅር ያሸንፋል!!

ethiopian wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 00:09

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 11 Jul 2018, 08:45

Many Ethiopians dont buy to this new found "love" with ertra. As the saying goes--- ertran yaMeNe, guM YeZeGeNe!! We are aware that you are needing us siLegoDeLebachu!!

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jul 2018, 08:56

Actually we are so forgiving people let the nation and it backward people who said ኤርትራ መሬቷን እንጂ ህዝቧን አንፈልግም ብለው በገዛብመሬታች መጥተው ጂምላ ፍጂት ከፈፀሙብን አንተን ከመስሉ ቅንቅናሞች ጋር ሁሉ ይቅር ብለ ጎን ለጎን ለመኖር እየተጣረ ያለው:: ሁሉም ኢትዬጵያዊ እንዳንተ ቅንቅናም ደንቆሮ ቢሆን ኑሮ ዛሬ ኢትዬጵያ የሚባል አገር እንድትኖር አንፈቅድም ነበ:: ሽፋዳ የቀን ጂብ ወያኔ!!

ዞር በል አሁን በቁስላች ን እንጨት አትስደድ:: ይቅር አልን እንጂ የረሳን እንዳይመስልህ :: ውሻ ድሃ የድሃ ዘር ... ትበላው የላት ትከናነብው አማራት:: የድሃዎች ሁሉ ውራ .. ሌላውን ድሃ ብልኢ ሲሳደብ ቅቅቅቅቅቅ :lol: :lol: :lol: as we said you are nothing without Erik/ Eritreans. Period!!

My fellow Eritreans

I would like to suggest you not to engaging with such type of people. Let this thread die like dying Tplf ...ignoring it best response. He/she craves our attention. Heck fu..do!! Don’t give to him/her . Let’s talk to himself and like of himself. 8) 8) 8) ይህ የቀን ጂብ wants us to say things to the good peoples of Ethiopia.

ethiopian wrote:

Last edited by Fed_Up on 11 Jul 2018, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

euroland

Post by euroland » 11 Jul 2018, 09:03

mittiti
Of course you would support your guy here....b/c you are on of the known Weyane agents in ER who is losing sleep over the friendship of the two nations. Only agames like you are not happy about the current peaceful development because that ain't good to loot Ethiopia under the pretext of 'war is coming with Shaebia' BS. No excuse to loot.
Now, go back to digging your grave.

GAME OVER TPLF!!

mitmitaye wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 08:45
Many Ethiopians dont buy to this new found "love" with ertra. As the saying goes--- ertran yaMeNe, guM YeZeGeNe!! We are aware that you are needing us siLegoDeLebachu!!

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 11 Jul 2018, 09:17

Hehehe.. are you talking about looting? You were looting and killing ethiopia with woyane for sometime. You're hating your buddies just because they cut your supply! You've been dry for quite some time now.. Not so fast! Some of us are not taken by this love hoopla! Ethiopia was/is in a better place with out ertra! We don't need to rescue you! PM Abiy have a lot to explain to us--ethiopians!!

Dejach Aklilu

Post by Dejach Aklilu » 11 Jul 2018, 09:42

ethiopian wrote:

That is a timely advice I hope Ethiopians read and internalize. Thinking with our brains not with our hearts has proved to be a tall order for us Ethiopians. The whole euphoria on display shows we are neither strategic nor analytical people, but rather emotional and trigger happy. Only emotional trigger happy people give blank cheques to their leaders and never ask questions. That's what we have done with the prime minster regarding Eritrea. We should be scrutinizing every deal he signed, who benefits more from normalizing relations? should we be buying into airline that has only one rented plane..?? If so what's a reasonable price? The issue of ports...what is a appropriate price to pay for ports, if any? The afar peoples situation? All of these and more should have been debated on a national basis during the upcoming 2020 election instead of signing back door deals. Remeber the PM still not elected therefore doesn't even have a legitimate mandate, but the irrational euphoria of Ethiopians makes it as if he has.

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 11 Jul 2018, 09:57

DA - thanks for elaborating more on the issue. I am sure Ethiopians will go to the street if Mr Afework comes tonight to visit Ethiopia.

1. who benefits from this relationship more ? who needs who to survive ?
2. what did the PM sign ?
3. Ethiopians should understand you can't eat Love and euphoria !
4. issue of Afar and Asab ?

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Jul 2018, 10:04

Either, hodamoch or weyane agents!

Abyi Ahmed, is steering the car called Ethiopia, away from the precipice it was heading towards.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 11 Jul 2018, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations

Post by Revelations » 11 Jul 2018, 10:05

ethiopian wrote:
11 Jul 2018, 09:57
DA - thanks for elaborating more on the issue. I am sure Ethiopians will go to the street if Mr Afework comes tonight to visit Ethiopia.

1. who benefits from this relationship more ? who needs who to survive ?
2. what did the PM sign ?
3. Ethiopians should understand you can't eat Love and euphoria !
4. issue of Afar and Asab ?
Below is what was released by Eritrea. I don't think details have been worked out yet. The situation much more complex than can be resolved by one or two visits. Don't forget that Eritrea's position of "military withdrawal first" was not a condition any more. A very difficult situation that needs a resolution and these are small steps that were taken.

Conscious that the peoples of Ethiopia and Eritrea share close bonds of geography, history, culture, language and religion as well as fundamental common interests;

Recognizing that over the past decades, they were denied the opportunity to build a bright future for their peoples on the basis of their common heritage;

Determined to close this very costly chapter, which also had a detrimental role in the Horn of Africa, and to make up for lost opportunities and create even bigger golden opportunities for their peoples;

The governments of Ethiopia and Eritrea have reached the following joint agreement which reflects the desires and aspirations of their peoples:-

1. The state of war between Ethiopia and Eritrea has come to an end. A new era of peace and friendship has been opened.

2. The two governments will endeavor to forge intimate political, economic, social, cultural and security cooperation that serves and advances the vital interests of their peoples;

3. Transport, trade and communications links between the two countries will resume; diplomatic ties and activities will restart;

4. The decision on the boundary between the two countries will be implemented.

5. Both countries will jointly endeavor to ensure regional peace, development and cooperation.

Both governments express their gratitude to all friends of Eritrea and Ethiopia and call on them to redouble their solidarity and support.

Done in Asmara, July 9, 2018

For the State of Eritrea For the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia

President Isaias Afwerki Prime Minister Dr. Abiy Ahmed Ali