Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Bwendimu
Member+

There is no trace of civilization in Habasha land. Axum got nothing with ethnic Tigire nor Lalibela got with Amara

Post by Bwendimu » 04 Jul 2018, 21:25

XXX
I took the longest trip from USA to Axume through Gonder till I got to Lalibela to see for myself the Habasha civilization. It was frustrating trip as I came back disappointed by what I saw. All Gondor palaces were work of foreigners who were paid for the job excep Fasil Gimb that was built by Pourtuges as gift for emperor who accepted Catholic faith. Gondores I saw are to this day are some what primitive. Even the writing alphabet they boast came from Arman some time back through Christian connections.
I was astonished to see Gondor biggest market was on Sunday the day they must stay at home to honor sabbath. Then I crossed to Tigirai through mountain of Limalimu a wonder landscape by itself.
Axume is small town which got plenty of started buildings. I paid 4 birr to visit the pillars. As soon as you see the first stone and every thing that are told to us as proof of advanced civilization you find those pillars are way beyond human capacity and you dismiss the claim of Tigires. Those pillars are made by Anunakies to receive a wireless electric that was transimited from Gaza pyramids. Those pyramids were power houses 50,000 years ago. There is no emperor Ezaba palace or any of Axumite kings or officials built any home with similar technology. In musium of Axum I red those pillars are of Cushitic civilization which mean Oromos. Go and read on the wall of the Axume musium.
Then I saw Adwa city where no single photo of Meles desplayed. Meqele is big but still small town where it takes you just less than 10 minute to get to its limits.
My next stop was Lalibela Wollo. Here you find ancient underground place where I think Enki and Ninima engineered human being using the local Ethiopian [deleted] Erectus ( Lucy) This is my finding. King Lalibela was an Axumite king and he doesn’t have palace by himself built in the same fashion.

Altogether stop lying and accept your place in history as uncivilized people who never contributed any thing to world civilization.

Axumawi

Re: There is no trace of civilization in Habasha land. Axum got nothing with ethnic Tigire nor Lalibela got with Amara

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2018, 22:03

Bwendimu wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 21:25
I took the longest trip from USA to Axume through Gonder till I got to Lalibela to see for myself the Habasha civilization. It was frustrating trip as I came back disappointed by what I saw. All Gondor palaces were work of foreigners who were paid for the job excep Fasil Gimb that was built by Pourtuges as gift for emperor who accepted Catholic faith. Gondores I saw are to this day are some what primitive. Even the writing alphabet they boast came from Arman some time back through Christian connections.
I was astonished to see Gondor biggest market was on Sunday the day they must stay at home to honor sabbath. Then I crossed to Tigirai through mountain of Limalimu a wonder landscape by itself.
Axume is small town which got plenty of started buildings. I paid 4 birr to visit the pillars. As soon as you see the first stone and every thing that are told to us as proof of advanced civilization you find those pillars are way beyond human capacity and you dismiss the claim of Tigires. Those pillars are made by Anunakies to receive a wireless electric that was transimited from Gaza pyramids. Those pyramids were power houses 50,000 years ago. There is no emperor Ezaba palace or any of Axumite kings or officials built any home with similar technology. In musium of Axum I red those pillars are of Cushitic civilization which mean Oromos. Go and read on the wall of the Axume musium.
Then I saw Adwa city where no single photo of Meles desplayed. Meqele is big but still small town where it takes you just less than 10 minute to get to its limits.
My next stop was Lalibela Wollo. Here you find ancient underground place where I think Enki and Ninima engineered human being using the local Ethiopian [deleted] Erectus ( Lucy) This is my finding. King Lalibela was an Axumite king and he doesn’t have palace by himself built in the same fashion.

Altogether stop lying and accept your place in history as uncivilized people who never contributed any thing to world civilization.
We deserve everything that is coming to us from you or others. We have nothing to show for at this time.

It just shows me how far low do I have to go to be told the current situation by someone who has no clue how things were made. I know you adore the Egyptians who have no clue why and for what purpose the pyramids were made.
You did not listen or asked the right questions, but for your information so you do not look silly Egyptian amlaki next time:
1. If you had gone about 11km towards shire, you would find the quary where the axum hawelti came from. Its there soem half finished some broken when almost finished some broken on the way everywhere and even now you can make 100 more of these hawelt from that quary.

2. The road from axum to the quary is very wide enough for car and half or two horse carts in opposite direction as they say in England. That road has grass growth but never trees. It shows you it was compacted and used extensively at the time.

3. We know they are built for kings and generals. Underneath one of them there is a cemetery and a bust and a name. The name of the general that has been dug and shown (I bet you did not see that, I have) is Hatsani Daniel. He went to punish Kassala one time since Kassala was late paying taxes. As trading post like Timbaktu income from Kassala was big.

4. The hawelts were transported by elephants, sand hills to erect them. Elephant was most common used for heavy hauling. If I am not mistaken there still maybe few elephants in Tigray since they existed until Hatse Haileslassie days, but maybe disappeared by the wars.

But even with all the questions I asked, and how much pleasure I take in knowing that was home built and not some aliens, I am still most sad and angry at our current status in the world. I guess every dog has his day. On the other hand I also thank my ancestors, my blessing when I think of some peoles around the world who had great empires but everything gone including language of some. The Assyrians were down to one district in Iraq and that ISIS came and turned it upside down. When I see that I say thanks to my ancestors and there is hope we will rejoin the world soon.

Bwendimu
Member+

Re: There is no trace of civilization in Habasha land. Axum got nothing with ethnic Tigire nor Lalibela got with Amara

Post by Bwendimu » 04 Jul 2018, 22:15

Do you have elephants in Tigirai that were doministicated? What Type of Elephant carry 30 meter long basalt stone? What tech they used and why is it copy of rocks in Egypt? Why they cut and raised it? Were they playing? Why didn’t they built churches or temples for their gods instead ? Did Axume existed or is it fabrication of the Egyptians? Where is a single house in the city that is dated 2000 years? On and on

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2018, 22:27

BTW

I have seen the pyramids. Not a single egyptian has a clue where the stones came from, what was the purpose, how it was built. People in Tigray have more ideas about the pyramids than current Egyptians. Maybe it could be the Jewish connection.

Gonder castles being built by few Indians does not take away that its Abyssinian. The Knights Templar from the crusades who came in search of the Ark also helped with some of the rock hewn churches only in expanding them. Some of them were very small enough for 1 or two monks. These Templars suspected that the ark is in one of these rock hewn churches/monasteries and dug the walls and expanded them.

Next time go to Yemen and visit the Abyssinian dam. The dam is still useful for keeping water and some irrigation. I should have told you it has two turbine generators that went from Tembien lol. Do you know how they positive proved that it was built by Tigreans? On 4 big stones on the dam they found chiseled names of villages that are still with the same name in Tigray. 3 villages are in Awlaelo Wuqro area, but one village is close to Axum. The home village of General Samora. Daero Iila.

But don't feel bad. The only thing these things are good for are to get mighty angry and do something about our current status. Other than that not much. Might be source of income for tourism, education of children..etc.

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 04 Jul 2018, 22:50

Ark! Which ark? You also want us to believe Minilik existed and not only existing he preferred country of his fake mother and robbed Jews of their only symbol as nation? Wa! Ante Keldenga!

If Minilik robbed them of the only ark what was in Jews temple that lasted till 70 AD then destroyed by Titus the man we warship as Jesus today. Don’t venture in this you lose your faith and all its crap stories

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2018, 22:54

Bwendimu wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 22:15
Do you have elephants in Tigirai that were doministicated? What Type of Elephant carry 30 meter long basalt stone? What tech they used and why is it copy of rocks in Egypt? Why they cut and raised it? Were they playing? Why didn’t they built churches or temples for their gods instead ? Did Axume existed or is it fabrication of the Egyptians? Where is a single house in the city that is dated 2000 years? On and on
First of all Persians are the once that have most information about Axum. In Tigray we call them Ferisawian. They are the ones who traded, fought wars against us and defeated us. They destroyed every port from Suakin in Sudan to Tajura in Djibouti. That is when Zeila became an imortant port where we could not use any of the ports from Sudan to Djibouti.

You agree that current Egyptians except the 5 million Nubians are all mete. They say they are Arabs, but even after the repeated Arab invasion Egyptians are only 19% arab. Interaction with Egyptians was the hieghest when the Roman empire moved east to constantinople Istanbul and took over Egypt. They conflicted with Persians in today's Iraq and was down hill for them from there. Persians beat them and took as far as Egypt.

Did you see the ruins of the palace? Did you see the swiming pool? Did you see the underground road that leads towards Eritrea. I have gone 1/2 km underground. Some people went further, I had no flash light with new batteries and spare batteries, this is old days. What was commonly used but discouraged is Tiwaf its called like a rope and a match. But was disallowed. We didn't know carbon monoxide lol.

They did not have gods anymore when the haweltis were built. They have one god who is very jeleous of other gods. lol They were monotheism then not anymore sun moon tree or etc.

You also are missing one big incident. The Ottomans/Ahmed Gragn campaign. They destroyed every church and homes standing then. Books were saved by taking them in 3 directions. 1 set to todays Eritrea another set to Waldiba and yet another set to Gojjam which they had to move again when Gragn went there. I am sure you have seen a lot of ruins south of the old city, south of the big round church (built by Hatse Haileslassie).

Any other question? I am not the Egyptian or some others who steals other people's work and claims. like many we know. lol

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 04 Jul 2018, 23:04

“Did you see the ruins of the palace? Did you see the swiming pool? Did you see the underground road that leads towards Eritrea. I have gone 1/2 km underground. Some people went further, I had no flash light with new batteries and spare batteries, this is old days. What was commonly used but discouraged is Tiwaf its called like a rope and a match. But was disallowed. We didn't know carbon monoxide lol.“.

Yes Axum carries big secret in her. The reason why the church refuse for its excavation is some thing that affect church exist there. There is Tunnel from Lalibela to Giza and may be there are layers of cities. Lalibela according to
Me was laboratory of Enki the creater of man. May be there was big gold mine in Axume that needed big electric power and the captured that through those erected stones. Axume is not the first century city but as old as 300,000 years. You must know history of Anunakies and the gold naratives. Human creation is connected with gold mine. Wait for my book

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 04 Jul 2018, 23:13

Bwendimu wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 22:50
Ark! Which ark? You also want us to believe Minilik existed and not only existing he preferred country of his fake mother and robbed Jews of their only symbol as nation? Wa! Ante Keldenga!

If Minilik robbed them of the only ark what was in Jews temple that lasted till 70 AD then destroyed by Titus the man we warship as Jesus today. Don’t venture in this you lose your faith and all its crap stories
Ask the right questions will be answered.

Menelik was born in Today's Eritrea in a place called Maay Melatse. There is a stone minument there. I have seen the place, but Eritreans can describe it better including villages around it and maybe some may have pictures of the place.The only people allowed to have arguments on this are Yemen. Some of their historians claim that Saba was Yemeni and not Habesha We have Makdas. Not sure which makes sense. They were colony of Axum or Axum was colony or part of them...Axum was the head. That cannot be disputed, but she could have been ruler there or was born there...

The whole world is searching the ark, but we are the only people who have replica of it in our churches. Ask yourself one simple question. Did Tigreans built the replica from descriptions in the bible and other books? Have Tigreans seen this ark? Where did it go? So many Templars, even group pirates have died searching for this. Exaple: name of 5 scotsmen is written in stone in Tigray, the same names are recorded in Scotland. No one knows where they went from Tigray just disappeared to thin air. Did they get killed because they got too close? Did they find it and were killed for knowing?

You don't have to be christian or Jewish to know. If it makes sense if its provable if its logical if its physically possible...are things you need to ask.

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 04 Jul 2018, 23:43

The Saba story is fake and there was no Minilik first and even if he exist there is no way Solomon gives the ark of covenant to him and Solomon was not in charge of it but the high priest was. We know the second temple was destroyed by Romans and all of its staff were taken to Rome. Without it there will be no high priest and temple. After the destruction of the temple the Jews entered into Robonic era in which they left tradition of high priest and entered into era of Rabies.
The Egyptian wrote history of Jews connection. For further information listen to professor Lapiso video.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 05 Jul 2018, 00:05

Bwendimu wrote:
04 Jul 2018, 23:43
The Saba story is fake and there was no Minilik first and even if he exist there is no way Solomon gives the ark of covenant to him and Solomon was not in charge of it but the high priest was. We know the second temple was destroyed by Romans and all of its staff were taken to Rome. Without it there will be no high priest and temple. After the destruction of the temple the Jews entered into Robonic era in which they left tradition of high priest and entered into era of Rabies.
The Egyptian wrote history of Jews connection. For further information listen to professor Lapiso video.
Is the timing correct?
was it physically possible?
What are the anecdotal incidents information?
Who were the scribes and interpreters beaurocrats of each empire? lik Armenians for Persians and Roman empire east

Why did Tigrean Jewish maintained high priest which in christian became Debtera?
FYI Shire which is start of Weyannie 2nd is also home to Jewish that are not converted, adultarated or influenced by anything later.
a 5000 year old town has been dug up. A town much older than Axum.

There have been to date 3 groups that invetigated the Ark issue that have documentary shows as well as books.

Graham Hancook has most information. He spent a lot of time in Axum as well.

It all started from a picture in a church in France. That picture was from Abyssinia and it has been there for 900 years.

Telomerase

Post by Telomerase » 05 Jul 2018, 00:53

Axumawi,

Don't be angry. It is a legitimate question. There is a theory out there that the Crusaders may have something to do with Lalibela. Those buildings are typical European buildings of that Era. Axum is not an exception either. The arc of covenant in Axum is very hard to believe. :P Logic is against you. But, what matters is what you believe. You believe you built it, you built it. Just don't be over-carried with it. Don't bring this excuse that we had fallen on hard time or whatever . :P

Za Dengel

Post by Za Dengel » 05 Jul 2018, 15:11

Aksum, Lalibela and Amara civilizations are all Aksumite/Agaw/Amara/etc civilizations although they got some help from foreigners like Greek, Egyptian, Syrian, etc.... But this isn’t something exceptional to Ethiopia because every civilization got help from others (Greek from ancient Egyptian, Roman from Greek, Yemeni from Ethiopian, Berber from Arab, etc...).

If you look Lalibela churches, they clearly show Aksumite architecture style. Rock buildings have long history in Ethiopia (see the rock hewn architectures of Tigray build during Aksumite time). According to latest studies, some of the Lalibela churches started to be built in 7th century. They were designed to make defensive fortress but they were later converted to churches and took there current shape during Zagwe times. Some were entirely built during Zagwe Kings (mainly during Lalibela reign).

Gondar buildings also show Aksumite and Amara architecture styles so they aren’t entirely foreign. Aksum obelisks also show strong Aksumite ideas because there isn’t exactly like it in other places because they weren’t entirely non-Ethiopian.

Op is saying Cushite implies galla/Oromo and Aksumite civilization to be galla so no should take him seriously. What matters is that galla were naked ppl who have no relevant history.

Yes Aksumite were different from Tigray, Amara and Agaw. But how can’t there be no civilization in Habesha land when there was sophisticated Aksumite, Zagwe and Amara empire? You even said to be amazed by what you saw in some of those places. Sorry you seems sad that there is no galla civilization but there is Abesha civilization.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 05 Jul 2018, 15:47

Za Dengel wrote:
05 Jul 2018, 15:11
Aksum, Lalibela and Amara civilizations are all Aksumite/Agaw/Amara/etc civilizations although they got some help from foreigners like Greek, Egyptian, Syrian, etc.... But this isn’t something exceptional to Ethiopia because every civilization got help from others (Greek from ancient Egyptian, Roman from Greek, Yemeni from Ethiopian, Berber from Arab, etc...).

If you look Lalibela churches, they clearly show Aksumite architecture style. Rock buildings have long history in Ethiopia (see the rock hewn architectures of Tigray build during Aksumite time). According to latest studies, some of the Lalibela churches started to be built in 7th century. They were designed to make defensive fortress but they were later converted to churches and took there current shape during Zagwe times. Some were entirely built during Zagwe Kings (mainly during Lalibela reign).

Gondar buildings also show Aksumite and Amara architecture styles so they aren’t entirely foreign. Aksum obelisks also show strong Aksumite ideas because there isn’t exactly like it in other places because they weren’t entirely non-Ethiopian.

Op is saying Cushite implies galla/Oromo and Aksumite civilization to be galla so no should take him seriously. What matters is that galla were naked ppl who have no relevant history.

Yes Aksumite were different from Tigray, Amara and Agaw. But how can’t there be no civilization in Habesha land when there was sophisticated Aksumite, Zagwe and Amara empire? You even said to be amazed by what you saw in some of those places. Sorry you seems sad that there is no galla civilization but there is Abesha civilization.
This person is just an animal,people are thinking how to avert this war/hate of each other,men aynet ensesa new?

Mredo

Post by Mredo » 05 Jul 2018, 15:48

Za Dengel wrote:
05 Jul 2018, 15:11

you are right
galla didnt even know how to farm

they lived vary similar to apes

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 05 Jul 2018, 16:35

Telomerase wrote:
05 Jul 2018, 00:53
Axumawi,

Don't be angry. It is a legitimate question. There is a theory out there that the Crusaders may have something to do with Lalibela. Those buildings are typical European buildings of that Era. Axum is not an exception either. The arc of covenant in Axum is very hard to believe. :P Logic is against you. But, what matters is what you believe. You believe you built it, you built it. Just don't be over-carried with it. Don't bring this excuse that we had fallen on hard time or whatever . :P
Not at all. I actually like it when people ask straight up why we are where we are and have we been where we say we have been.

Small example: Are there any places in Ethiopia other than Tigray where the Assyrians are known and remembered? Remember like every dog has his day, the Assyrians were it. They had made it through the levant (Iraq-Syria-Part Jordan) to conquering Egypt. They were friendly to us until they took over Egypt, then they became a threat then war ensued in todays Northeast Sudan and we won, but they left Egypt and we did not pursue no capacity no immediate interest.

Its legitimate to ask and is fair to say, how come you people are begging for food in 20th century? Actually is the best question to ask. One artist named Hiluf Alemu poses the same question and provides the answer in one of his songs called "Hagerey". The answer is we got side tracked from destiny, spent centuries on something unrelated to our destiny, partly we are still wasting time on things that do not mean much whether you achieve them or not.

Ark of the covenant is the 64million dollar question of all western world. Axum is where the replicas are blessed/consacrated for churches to be eligible as prayer place for the Orthodox.

I actually like very much your question. Its the single motivator for any Tigrean worth his/her salt to have anger motivation and to do something anything he/she can. If in Berlin, as a Tigrean diaspora, you wash cars and collect funds to build a school in remote village in Tigray or Afar, that is typical Axumawi work.

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 05 Jul 2018, 17:19

Bwendimu,

Did you get some memorabilia from Axum? Did you try to go to Debredamo? Debredamo is the most unique. President Girma wanted to install elevator, but the monastery declined. You still have to make it to the top with rope. Even the use of modern industrial rope was accepted after so much discussion.

The most important function of this monastery is not even the writing of Fethi Negestat (Justice of kings english Fetha Negest Geez) or writing Kibri Negestat (glory of kings english Kibre Negest Geez) or maintenance of bible books..etc those are all basic functions as it is the university, a church, monastery, secure and safe place..etc.

Had you gone there you would have seen an index system. They don't explain to you everything, but from the basic explanation I was convinced of the following:
There is an organization in Abyssinia similar to Templars or Jesuits which does not care much who is the king or which tribe is up which is down, but maintains certain basic features of Abyssinia. About 15 fighters initially and 5 finally from EPRP jined Waldiba, the mistake they did was using waldiba against TPLF and for that these EPRP now Abunas are never in the system.

Rome/Vatican gave mission to King Imanuale, later to Mussolini, Rome tried to be co-operative to Shiwa nobles, but could not find out. For example they did not know that nothing gets sent passed Agew areas. Nothing of great value is sent to Shiwa even when the risk of Tigray being over run was at its heighest. Agew areas like Gojjam are most prefered for secrecy.

The Index system you would see in Debredamo is so sophisticated you would think they must have had access to Edinbrugh in Scotland, similar sites in France and Russia. It looks like was assisted with people who were in military then or Crusader types. There is a class of monks called Bahtawian (hidden/secretive). We all thought that they simply were hermits who did not want the monasteries. No. They are network of operatives.

Anyway you should have gone Debre Damo if you have not done already and want to see how the Habesha was sophisticated in his days. Right now you are seeing just a very small shadow.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 05 Jul 2018, 17:44

The Knights Templar from the crusades who came in search of the Ark also helped with some of the rock hewn churches only in expanding them.

Really? It's actually the other way around. The night Templars build great big churches after seeing lalibela. Older Churches in Europe are pretty small and not sophisticated. Lalibela has inspired & influenced how they saw and built the house of lord. Their first impressive church still stands in France.

Btw, Persia is today's Iran. Babylon is Iraq.. also, axum as an empire was not a separate country from ethiopia. It was never an independent country.

Axum and most part of the northern ethiopia was Agew midir. The agaws were known to Egyptians as agau and their name still stands in Egyptian pyramids.... proof me that your ancestors have lived in that area for the past 1200 hundred years uninterrupted?

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 05 Jul 2018, 18:02

mitmitaye wrote:
05 Jul 2018, 17:44
The Knights Templar from the crusades who came in search of the Ark also helped with some of the rock hewn churches only in expanding them.

Really? It's actually the other way around. The night Templars build great big churches after seeing lalibela. Older Churches in Europe are pretty small and not sophisticated. Lalibela has inspired & influenced how they saw and built the house of lord. Their first impressive church still stands in France.

Btw, Persia is today's Iran. Babylon is Iraq.. also, axum as an empire was not a separate country from ethiopia. It was never an independent country.

Axum and most part of the northern ethiopia was Agew midir. The agaws were known to Egyptians as agau and their name still stands in Egyptian pyramids.... proof me that your ancestors have lived in that area for the past 1200 hundred years uninterrupted?
First of all don't be emotional. Rock hewn churches are the ones on side of cliffs dug into the mountain. Since the Templars main reason coming was to look for the ark and were under the suspicion that all these rock caves are hiding it. They went and lived in some and dug to expand them. Why the jump to Lalibela.

Who was in Axum and who was not is very easy and simple. Even villages in Tigray are mentioned either battle was conducted like Agame awaraja, or Tax was not paid on time, or some Armenian visitor stayed there...etc. Names of a single village has not changed of those mentioned. The names of most of them only a Tigre-Tigrinya -Agew speaker can say it properly....

How much of Assyrians did you know growing up? How much of Persians did you know growing up?

Axumawi

Post by Axumawi » 05 Jul 2018, 18:15

The Amhara does not need to claim Lalibela as his history, A Gojjam or Tigre does not have to claim Hatse Menelik as a Gojjam or Tigre history.

These are places where the rule was centered/seated. Shiwa kingdom owned the Ethiopian empire so a Gojjamie was just ruled by Shiwa that is all there is to it. And who ever was ruled by Lalibela was ruled by Agew. Period.

Who ever was ruled by Axum or Wuqro was ruled by them. Why do people have to try to be the same from Adam and Eve. We are all different. In the age of empires we had empires, in the age of kingdoms Mesafint we had kingdoms and in the age of countries we have a country.

Don't try to have the same understanding or formulae for everything. Why do you want to have Lalibela same connection to Axum or Amhara Shiwa same connection to Lalibela. The truth of our history is Shiwa was ruled by Lalibela and Shiwa/Amhara did not like it a bit. They hated it. I don't blame them since they are being ruled by Agew and the Agew imposing everything even their dance on the Amhara.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 05 Jul 2018, 18:54

You haven't answered my question. Again did your ancestors lived in that same are for the past 1200 years?

Btw, does it really matter how many assyrians or Persians did I know growing up? what's your point?

Again, the crusaders were inspired by lalibela churches. .

Btw, during the axumite empire the country was called Ethiopia NOT Abyssinia!

Tigre can not claim axum history either . Anyway, why did queen sheba's son was called Menilk? Amaharic word?

What does exactly mean Debtera? Is it tigrigna? Geez or amharic :mrgreen: