Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Khysion

The only way for Gurage to establish an ethnic federal state.

Post by Khysion » 08 Mar 2018, 18:09

Is to pledge their allegiance to TPLF. The only people who did that was the Ethio-Somalis and look at them today, they have more rights than any other Ethiopians. The Somali region is the second fastest developing region after Tigray region despite having a lower population than Oromia, Amhara region and SNNP region with only consisting of 8 million people.

If Gurage wants to unite with other Gurages in Shewa and SNNP region than they need to be politically savvy and smart about it like the Somalis. :lol:

I mean you think Ethio-Somalis are pro-Ethiopians? They are only doing this temporarily to manipulate the current situation in order to wait for Somalia to come back to its glory days and establish Greater Somalia successfully.

If you Gurage continue to be victims like the weakling Oromos you'll be divided even more and be humiliated by the Tigrays so I'm giving you an advice how to win. I mean many groups have done this to take over the nation, think about it carefully. Image

Kara

Re: The only way for Gurage to establish an ethnic federal state.

Post by Kara » 09 Mar 2018, 02:11

Khysion wrote:Is to pledge their allegiance to TPLF. The only people who did that was the Ethio-Somalis and look at them today, they have more rights than any other Ethiopians. The Somali region is the second fastest developing region after Tigray region despite having a lower population than Oromia, Amhara region and SNNP region with only consisting of 8 million people.

If Gurage wants to unite with other Gurages in Shewa and SNNP region than they need to be politically savvy and smart about it like the Somalis. :lol:

I mean you think Ethio-Somalis are pro-Ethiopians? They are only doing this temporarily to manipulate the current situation in order to wait for Somalia to come back to its glory days and establish Greater Somalia successfully.

If you Gurage continue to be victims like the weakling Oromos you'll be divided even more and be humiliated by the Tigrays so I'm giving you an advice how to win. I mean many groups have done this to take over the nation, think about it carefully. [Image: https://www.somalispot.com/styles/theme ... /mjpls.png]
Ambeta lekami lemagn woyane. Gurage will teach you how to unite & govern a nation... Enjoy the ride KKKK

Khysion

Re: The only way for Gurage to establish an ethnic federal state.

Post by Khysion » 09 Mar 2018, 13:31

Kara: I doubt Gurage has the intelligence to overthrow TPLF politically. They are viewed as gipsies among the Ethiopians and at the same time they act like victims just like the pathetic weakling Oromos.

The only way for Gurage to is to pledge their allegiance to TPLF win just like the Ethio-Somalis. If they do that then all the Gurage territories will come from one region and will be recognized as another ethnic Kilil.

The losers will always protest and still be under Tigray domain until the end of the world so Gurage needs to wake up and smell the coffee.