Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EwnetYashenifal

I Commend Sec. Tillerson for Asking the SOE Be Lifted As Soon As Possible, But Disagree With Him for Trying To Establish Moral Equivalency Between The Peaceful Ethiopian People and Killer TPLF Regime

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 08 Mar 2018, 15:26

I Commend Sec. Tillerson for Asking the SOE Be Lifted As Soon As Possible, But Disagree With Him for Trying To Establish Moral Equivalency Between The Peaceful Ethiopian People and The Killer TPLF Regime

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: I Commend Sec. Tillerson for Asking the SOE Be Lifted As Soon As Possible, But Disagree With Him for Trying To Establish Moral Equivalency Between The Peaceful Ethiopian People and Killer TPLF Reg

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 Mar 2018, 15:31

EwnetYashenifal wrote:I Commend Sec. Tillerson for Asking the SOE Be Lifted As Soon As Possible, But Disagree With Him for Trying To Establish Moral Equivalency Between The Peaceful Ethiopian People and The Killer TPLF Regime
Terrorist if you are peaceful no one touch you rather you will get more protection to make sure your day to day work you do cannot be stopped unlawfully. Hooligan and anarchist no place anywhere including America. Killing and burning is not peaceful and the respond must be in kind kill them all.