Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Oromia police will be whooped very soon: ENDF get ready

Post by MRed » 08 Mar 2018, 13:11

Have you guys seen how Oromia police act and how they behave. These aren't men at all, they are simply little good boys. They have watched Abdi Illey and Liyu police with his 50k soldiers kill their mothers. Over a year these 300k animals of Oromia police did nothing but it was ENDF who stopped Oromos from getting killed by Abdi Illey.

Please tell me this, who stopped Liyu police attacks and was it Oromia police or ENDF?

These [email protected] did nothing while their mothers were being displaced and their fathers were being killed. Now ENDF has finally unleashed their war and believe me when I say this to ENDF, "don't drop the SOE till you're finished whooping these cowards." I want to see ENDF troops killing Oromia police, what have they done for Oromos? Kill Oromia police and arrest their commanders. I know that 99% percent these Oromo police men are cowards who will surrender without firing any bullets.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4s1HA2peJI[/video]

tolaylemo

Re: Oromia police will be whooped very soon: ENDF get ready

Post by tolaylemo » 08 Mar 2018, 14:34

My agame friend,
Did you know Kaldi's Coffee is owned by TPLF Prostitute ? :roll: :roll: It must be nice to be Tigray drink up, nothing last for ever. Make sure you insure your loot. :lol: