Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yehyu

I agree with Halafi on this: We need more soldiers from Shire, Enderta and Rayya

Post by Yehyu » 07 Mar 2018, 21:46

We Rayyans want to spill the blood of the stupid Oromos for claiming us in their OLF map. This is personal and it has nothing to do with Adwa. It's time we sent Agazi soldiers from Rayya, Enderta and Shire to slaughter the Oromo.

The OLFs will pay for claiming my Rayya Azebo people and their lands. We are Tigrayans not Amhara or Oromo. I'm telling to all Tigrayan from Alamata, Tigray. No matter how hard it becomes just understand today Oromo is our main enemy, and they must pay for claiming our people and land.

present
Member+

Re: I agree with Halafi on this: We need more soldiers from Shire, Enderta and Rayya

Post by present » 07 Mar 2018, 21:53

ascari frash adashes,

you are still day dreaming to see Amaras and Oromos fight. keep dreaming, evil ascari agametplf

i am RAYA. i ain't no anbeta qorchame agame. I am Amara!

there is no OLF anymore. just like bado-7, OLF is dead, with no soldiers. Both bado 7 and OLF have no soldiers!. The peopel are the soldiers now. that is what shocked the hell out of your ascariagametplf asz.

Now the people are leading and that is eating you up!

no matter what you do, you have lost already! just give it up!

MRed

Re: I agree with Halafi on this: We need more soldiers from Shire, Enderta and Rayya

Post by MRed » 07 Mar 2018, 22:04

present wrote:ascari frash adashes,

you are still day dreaming to see Amaras and Oromos fight. keep dreaming, evil ascari agametplf

i am RAYA. i ain't no anbeta qorchame agame. I am Amara!

there is no OLF anymore. just like bado-7, OLF is dead, with no soldiers. Both bado 7 and OLF have no soldiers!. The peopel are the soldiers now. that is what shocked the hell out of your ascariagametplf asz.

Now the people are leading and that is eating you up!

no matter what you do, you have lost already! just give it up!
[email protected] Amhara donkey Rayya stands with Tigray. We will never be part of useless Amhara or Oromos. Believe me, we have the power to wipe out all of Gondar if you Amharas mess with us.