Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Sub-human donkey Yosee Worku aka tolaylemo crying to 30k Aderes

Post by MRed » 07 Mar 2018, 19:02

30k Aderes can't liberate you OLF animal, don't cry to Aderes. The Adere people will die with their TPLF party. Remember who gave them the right to self rule, it was TPLF who allowed them that right... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adere will die with TPLF just like all of Tigray....

Khysion

Re: Sub-human donkey Yosee Worku aka tolaylemo crying to 30k Aderes

Post by Khysion » 07 Mar 2018, 19:50

Mred: What's your future on Harar?

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 07 Mar 2018, 20:23

Tigray thieves moved and infested Bole area? kicked out all the rightful owners from Bole Rewanda, Bole medhanialem, haya hulet, old airport and other areas.
Tigray thieves run almost all the bars, groceries, restaurants, night clubs, Hookah Clubs, khat rooms :oops: :oops: :oops: Amara, Oromo, Gurage and others go see it for yourself. Walk around bole, see it for yourself. I think these areas need some cleaning, what do you think my Agame friend? :roll:

MRed

Post by MRed » 07 Mar 2018, 20:41

Khysion wrote:Mred: What's your future on Harar?
Harar will belong to Somali region one day when Adere ethnic dies, Somalis are warriors like Tigray. When Somalis go to war they kill anything in their way. Stupid weak Oromos can't beat vicious Somali warriors. The Oromos will cry and beg while Somali soldiers deport them.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 07 Mar 2018, 21:24

Mred: What happened to Oromos? In the 16th century, your ancestors were feared across the region and conquered vast territories and kingdoms and assimilating what your forefathers conquered. The great Gadaa system was so effective that it conquered major parts of Abbyssinia and conducted a successful raid against the Somali kingdoms like Ajuuran Empire and Adal Empire. In the end, only the Somalis could resist while the rest were destroyed and absorbed by the Oromos and you even conquered Abyssinia and ruled them like the Yejju Dynasty.

Wtf happened to Oromos today? Why do they remind me of weakling victimized African Americans? :lol:

MRed

Post by MRed » 07 Mar 2018, 21:31

Khysion wrote:Mred: What happened to Oromos? In the 16th century, your ancestors were feared across the region and conquered vast territories and kingdoms and assimilating what your forefathers conquered. The great Gadaa system was so effective that it conquered major parts of Abbyssinia and conducted a successful raid against the Somali kingdoms like Ajuuran Empire and Adal Empire. In the end, only the Somalis could resist while the rest were destroyed and absorbed by the Oromos and you even conquered Abyssinia and ruled them like the Yejju Dynasty.

Wtf happened to Oromos today? Why do they remind me of weakling victimized African Americans? :lol:
I'm not Oromo you fool, I'm a Tigrayan through my father side. Only my mother is from Arsi but I'm Rayya and my family come from Alamata and Adigrat. I have nothing in common with the weak Oromos. Check map bro, we Rayyans cut our ties with Oromo long time ago. If you want to talk about Oromos then talk to the donkey Sadacha Mecca. He claims to be a pure Oromo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened is the weak Oromos have destroyed the strong Oromos.

Give West Hararghe to Somali and let them become Dir and give Shewa to Amhara so, the strong Shewan dynasty is reborn. You're right majority of these animals behave like African Americans and do you see how some of these donkeys worship Nelson Mandela and MLK.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 07 Mar 2018, 22:39

Mred: So you was faking the whole time? I feel so stupid arguing with you. :lol:

How did you learn the Somali tribes, language and what people they are? It's so scary and I studied Oromo tribes and a bit of their language because they are the most known neighbours to the Somali people. A tigray who knows both Somali and Oromo people very well is scary.

Do you accept Greater Somalia though?

MRed

Post by MRed » 07 Mar 2018, 22:51

Khysion wrote:Mred: So you was faking the whole time? I feel so stupid arguing with you. :lol:

How did you learn the Somali tribes, language and what people they are? It's so scary and I studied Oromo tribes and a bit of their language because they are the most known neighbours to the Somali people. A tigray who knows both Somali and Oromo people very well is scary.

Do you accept Greater Somalia though?
I speak Afaan Oromoo since my mother is from Arsi/Oromo and I know about Somalis because I live near Somalis. I also speak fluent Af Somali and I learned it from my grandmother who's Somali. She's from Puntland and to be specific the town of Eyl but she lives in Garowe.

Greater Somali I will support if you take Oromo people and turn them into Somali, I won't accept if you deport them out. You must assimilate eastern Muslim Oromos if you want my support for Greater Somalia. Maybe make Borana into Hawiye or Arsi and Afraan Qallo into Darood. I don't know how you Somalis will do it but if you want the land then you must also take the people.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 07 Mar 2018, 23:48

Mred: Did you know that was Siad Barre idea? He was going for the extreme greater Somalia version he envisioned. Like he captured Afar region and eastern and southern Oromos and his plan was to essentially annex them and somalinize the inhabitants. :lol:

Now I'm not crazy like Siad Barre but my goal would be to annex East Hararghe because it borders Dire Dawa and surrounds Harar (4rth holiest city). Also to annex Bale mountains to secure Jubba and Shebelle valleys so we don't become like Egypt where Ethiopia has the monopoly over Somali waters. :lol:

Now who said Somalis are going to kick out the inhabitants of East Hararghe and Bale mountains? They are Muslims and original Somalis when you study the Oromo migration against Somali kingdoms like Dawaro Sultanate, Bale sultanate and northwest of Adal Empire. They will be somalinized along with the Hararis will also be forced to be Somalis and will be confederate into Dir clan. :lol:

I don't want any other Oromo territory, you can keep them. Well just take 2 zones including the 2 ex-Somalis. By the way, isnt your father tigray so why dont you follow your father lineage instead and pledge your allegiance to Tigrays? Why are you so anti-tigray, im so confused? :lol: