Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Member+

ESAT Focus On Gurage Uprising: Woyane Tigray Genocide Over The Gurage People - GURAGE RISE!!!

Post by Horus » 07 Mar 2018, 00:39

Listen to this penetrating and passionate Expose and Analysis of the Plight of the Gurage people. Thank You .....

Messay Mekonnen
Ermias Legesse
Shimeles Wolde
Berhanu Zergaw

GURAGE UNITE AND SMASH WOYANE TIGRAY GENOCIDAL CHAINS...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLTUmc6eOt0

Horus
Member+

Re: ESAT Focus On Gurage Uprising: Woyane Tigray Genocide Over The Gurage People - GURAGE RISE!!!

Post by Horus » 07 Mar 2018, 02:40

Some Notes on ESAT Discussion on Gurage Protest.

I am Horus. I am a Gurage. This was one huge and amazing analysis of the silent voice of Gurage. What are some of the take home fundamentals of this important discussion.

Messay….

Messay Mekonnen – the beloved dear Ethiopian who knows the Diverse Ethiopians like the palms of his hands. He is the Agitator par excellence. I love your passion and love of All Ethiopians. Zerma and every Gurage activists send our thanks to you & ESAT.

Ermias …

Ermias Legesse – the brilliant Visionary who breathes and talks like a modern day Gurage Leader, I can only say that Zerdeh Malek Yehun (Greatness be to your Zer). Ermias’s analysis of the Gurage Social Capital, Gurage values and Ethos, the link between Gurage life and the Ethiopian model, etc are truly breath taking and woe inspiring. I have told friends many time how Ermias has the personality and aura of a Gentle Gurage. In my books, he is one of our leaders.

Ermias gave us the periodization of Gurage life under woyane Tigrays- the Economic Genocide phase 1991-1999), the Political Genocide phase (2000-2007, and the Opposition phase (2007- 2018).

Then Ermias tells us that Gurage must fight for their societal and national existence. ERMIAS SAID THE GURAGE ETHIOPIAN CONSCIOUSNESS AND MOVEMENT IS A MODEL FOR ALL ETHIOPIAN struggle. Ermias says that Gurage can bring the uprising to Addis Abeba. Ermias thinks Gurages musr fight for their existence as a people, culture and Ethiopian assets.

I have no words to thank this man who took the cloth off woyane thieves…

Shimeles…

Shimeles Wolde – a classic organizer and I expect to hear a lot from him and hopefully contribute my 10 cent to the Struggle of Zerma - … Ker Le Gurage, Yewore Le Shimeles.

Berhanu …

Berhanu Zergaw … the soft spoken old time political wise suggests more work in the diplomatic front and the internal organization and unity of Gurages.

All in all…

The discussion scored that Gurages need to rise up to defend and secure their very survival, fight to protect themselves from Genetic, social, economic, political and cultural existence from Woyane Tigrays whole sale genocide – genocide called by 1001 names.

DIL LE ZERMA !!!
DIL LE ETHIOPIA !!!

Kara

Re: ESAT Focus On Gurage Uprising: Woyane Tigray Genocide Over The Gurage People - GURAGE RISE!!!

Post by Kara » 07 Mar 2018, 03:12

THIS IS VERY CRITICAL NEWS. THE ARMY IS JOINING AND SIDING WITH THE PEOPLE. THIS IS A TRUE MARK OF REGIME COLLAPSE.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi1k8YobvNE

Masud

Post by Masud » 08 Mar 2018, 03:04

What is surprising if ESAT focus on Uragie thing?
ESAT was established by that Uragie Man called BerAhun and maneuvered by another Uragie man called Sisay Agena Zeberga.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 08 Mar 2018, 03:15

masud woyane cadre....

For a change Gurage is rising to stop the woyane Tigray genetic, economic, political social genocide its people. And, you must prepare yourself to hear from us. Actually, I am happy you used a more powerful word to call us - Urage. I know this is a bit challenging to you. Ur (Hur) means the Bull, the Head and if you thought that was an insult. Save your ignorance. Yes, the Bete-Hur, the Ureage is coming after you for good. A DOG THAT BARKS DOES NOT BITE !!! You can add 1000 woyane skulls and would not amount to 1 Berhanu and 1 Sisay !!!! Rest assured, We will take you down!!!

Kara

Post by Kara » 09 Mar 2018, 01:39

Hayat is actually into something very big. The Gurage ancient history rife with Queen goddesses and ruling queens all over 7-bet and Kistane Gurage. I am sure it is the same with East Gurage. All of this will come out in time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf401FX8VB0

Kara

Post by Kara » 09 Mar 2018, 02:33

It is funny that Woyane Tigrays trying to divide the Gurage People not realizing the depth and extent of their integration and love and affinity for each other.

For example Hayat talks about Welene Gurage. Welene Gurage & Kistane Gurage literally speak same language practice same culture except religious belief which nothing in Gurage. Every Gurage has a Muslim or Christian family member..

Notice the following Welene and Kistane wedding culture - the most revered YE WORE NA, YE WORE NEHE !!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGcs3vQ6X60 Here an urbanized Kistane Ye Wore... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAbRlZ15pk