Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Amara Sayint

Sayint - Amharan Journal of Politics

Post by Amara Sayint » 06 Mar 2018, 13:08

There is a fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems. Let me pinpoint one of their differences.

Amharas core demands are the elimination of EPRDF as a whole and the establishment of a real federal system in Ethiopia, while Oromos struggle to meet unclear demands. At times Oromos seem willing to accept Frfari or Keremila in a form of Prime Minister.

We Amharas say not only TPLF, but also ANDM, OPDO, SEPDM, and persons like abdy ilay etc. are enemies of the Ethiopian people; all must be destroyed. Full Stop !!

To the contrary the Oromos are willing to maintain OPDO if an Oromo individual becomes Prime Minister. That means that the Oromos want to get rid of the garbage but keep the maggots.

Why I said that? Follow me!!

For the sake of simplicity and without loss of generality, let us assume ANDM, OPDO, SEPDM etc are a swarm of flies that are buzzing around the decayed stinky stuff; TPLF; and the self-serving individuals like the somali Abdi Ilay, Ashadli Hasen of Benishangul-Gumuz, Oromia`s Lemma and Abiy Ahmed , Amhara`s Gedu and Demeke Mekonnen etc. are the Maggots that are crawling out of, again, that horrible stinky stuff, which is TPLF-EPRDF.

The crucial question is—How do we keep Ethiopia clean, tidy and healthy? The logical conclusion is to get rid of TPLF and its Teletafis ANDM, OPDO and SEPDM including the maggots.

Look! Lemma`s OPDO and Degu`s ANDM may be quarreling with TPLF over Intra-Party positions but they are united when it comes to the expunging of opposition parties and EPRDF`s permanent political dominance in Ethiopia . We must always stay aware of the fact that they live and operate in a tight, mutualistic, parasitic relationship, in which TPLF benefits at the expense of all.

Dear Oromos, in order to be free you must destroy OPDO; first !, we Amharas will eliminate ANDM.
Last edited by Amara Sayint on 19 Mar 2018, 14:20, edited 4 times in total.

Amara Sayint

Re: Oromos want Frfari or Keremila, Amharas want real change - fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems.

Post by Amara Sayint » 07 Mar 2018, 10:50

ሥበሐት ለ አብ ለ ወልድ ለ መንፈስ ቅዱስ አሀዱ አምላክ በቅድስት ስላሴ እንዘአምን ወይትመሀፅን እከደከ ሰይጣን በቅድም ወዛቲ እንተይቲ ሥመይ ማሪያም ፂወን ለዘልአለም .... አለም አሜን !!!! ብለን በግእዝኛ ካበቃን በኇላ በእንግሊዘኛው ሐሳባችንን እናርከፍክፍባቸው፡ ከሥህተታቸው ሊማሩ ይችላሉና።

How Ironic !!!!!

Professional politicians like Birhanu Nega, do not care about people, but use the people when they want to climb the ladder. Looking back at his political career from EPRP, Asimba, CUD to Ginbot 7, his journey offers a glimpse of his thought processes that he's been acting strangely like a grasshopper jumping about between disparate points in the battle field and everytime his endeavour ended in complete and utter failure.

Having said that, Now! let me divert your attention to the Oromo liberation Cavalry. Genociders of OLF - Arbagugu Massacre perpetrators - used to be our tormentors and now they want to sit alongside us, hold hands and sing Ethiopian Kumbaya. As if that were not enough now TPLF-EPRDF with its Lemma, Abiy and Demeke is trying to quickly undergo a complete metamorphosis and emerge as champions of change and Ethiopiawinet.

I do not know if there is a proper term for that, but i still think it is "Ironic"

Enough jibber-jabber for today; Let me pose one final question and conclude.

What do Ginbot 7, OLF and TPLF have in common?

The politics of Ginbot 7 of Birhanu Nega, OLF and TPLF desensitizes the masses. Their politics does not allow the people they claim to represent, to think critically, analyze and make reasoned judgment. It lacks logic, imagination and creativity and doesn`t allow people to question, doesn`t stimulate rational thinking for the purpuse of illuminating ideas. That is why their politics is unproductive and pointless.

Conclusion: No TPLF, No OPDO, No ANDM, No OLF, No Ginbot 7 etc.

It is time for a new generation of politicians, who are more energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, loyal and are willing to dedicate themselves for Mama Ethiopia.

Amara Sayint

Re: Sayint daily tribune: Oromos want Frfari or Keremila, Amharas want real change - fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems.

Post by Amara Sayint » 08 Mar 2018, 12:47

የእናት ሆድ ዥንጉርጉር

Jawar Mohamed shares the following three common features with Amoeba. Like Amoeba - Jawar arises from a decaying substance (OLF, Oromo extremism). Both the Amoeba and Jawar are jelly-like creatures and they use this natural gift to their advantage. He could handle a changing political environment fairly well, and both have the capability to move towards a set of points by changing their shape. Remember Jawar Mohamed comes in many different forms, and that is why Woyannies were having a hard time fighting off each type of Jawar.

What abut Wolloyew Lidetu Ayalew? After the 2005 election fiasco, Lidetu Ayalew fell into a deeper Traumata out of which it took him years to emerge, and then this year as a very frightend but ቀለብላባ , አቃጣሪ version of old Lidetu self.

One must wonder whether there is any reason why we give these politicans the keys to the Land? Hell No !!!!.

I like Dr. Merara Gudina! He sees Ethiopia as a FACT. By program and inclination Merara is a federalist and embraces diversity. Apart from that, he is balanced, and quite unimpressed by authority and utterly fearless. Over the years he has challenged the status quo, fought every inch of the way to get a real Democratic Federal System for Ethiopia. Those who ask themselves - how can the country ever come together?, they will find better answers in Merara. I think Merara is someone who can bring the country together.
Last edited by Amara Sayint on 12 Mar 2018, 05:54, edited 2 times in total.

Degnet

Re: Sayint daily tribune: Oromos want Frfari or Keremila, Amharas want real change - fundamental difference between Amharas and Oromos in their approach to solving Ethiopia`s political problems.

Post by Degnet » 08 Mar 2018, 16:17

From what we are reading here,is there any hope for the future,no body can rule any one by force.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 09 Mar 2018, 06:44

በስመ ወያኔ ሲፈታተናት ዲያቢሎስ
አሃዱ አምላክ የሰራውን ሲያፈራርስ
በዛ ሁከት እርይታ
ምን ይሆን የዚች አገር እጣ ፈንታ

Jeremiah 23:1

A curse is on the keepers who are causing the destruction and loss of the sheep of my field, says the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:2

So this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, has said against the keepers who have the care of my people: You have let my flock be broken up, driving them away and not caring for them; see, I will send on you the punishment for the evil of your doings, says the Lord.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 10 Mar 2018, 13:49

Are you aware of the fact that in the history of mankind an ethnic based liberation movement had never successfully run a country?. Especially the leades of the movment are undemocratic, adopt authoritarian leadership styles and decide without input from subordinates. Apart from that, they find it more difficult to understand those who think different and want to solve every problem with force - As the saying goes "If all you have is a hammer, you may be led to believe that every problem is a nail". GET RID OF EPRDF !!

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 11 Mar 2018, 12:25

Satan is the actual power behind Woyannies. With the help of him they worked their way into Minilik Palace. He has great influence and power over Woyannies policies and activities. The first thing they did was to divide the country and its people in order to demoralize and make them weak and vulnerable. In the past 27 years Woyannies put Satan`s strategies into action. These strategies include Division and Deception. Woyannies like their master Satan like to divide people because division gives them a foothold. Through division they can keep people fighting with each other, so that they won't have energy to fight against them. Satans`s and Woyannies motto has always been and still is "divide and conquer. The other behavior is Deception- Like Satan Woyannies always Lie and manipulate events - because there is no truth in them. More importantly Woyannies and their boss Satan would never say 'I always tell lies' since this would be the truth. They hate truth!

Ethiopians will resist Woyannies's deceptions and divisionist policies !

"How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit" (Isaiah 14:12–15).

There's a special place in hell "ሲኦል" reserved for Woyannies and their supporters.

Amara Sayint

Re: Sayint Daily - Amharan Journal of Politics

Post by Amara Sayint » 12 Mar 2018, 12:59

The whole thing is good versus evil. The Woyannies know very well that they have been rejected by the vast majority of the Ethiopian people. Their plan is to prolong the life of this demonic gevornment by acts of mere brute force. Little do they know, that the resistance of the Ethiopian people coupled with their steadfastness and resilience, would result in their imminent demise. By the way, the youth must fight back with more than just demonstrations and stay-at-home strikes because civil disobedience doesn’t always create change. But one thing is cristal clear, ultimately Ethiopia will triumph over evil Woyannies and their supporters. As Satan`s followers they will suffer a total and tremendous defeat; and they will be kicked out of Ethiopia.

"The power of good is always far greater than the power of evil since God the Creator is the source of all that is good. So, even though the battle between good and evil can sometimes get intense, the victory will always go to those who are fighting for values that are good." see Revelation.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 12 Mar 2018, 14:05

By the way, i hear that Woyannies in particular, EPRDF member organizations in general are awestruck by the level of resistance, especially of the YOUTH.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 13 Mar 2018, 07:00

The Glorious 12 percent economic growth of Woyannie Tigray

A classroom for 4th grade students in Bete Amhara

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DX0zJj8UMAEcOeo.jpg

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 14 Mar 2018, 11:48

Let them underestimate the masses. Woyannies have no clue what the Ethiopian people are capable of; their fearlessness and resilience. Ethiopians are not like cattle, that can be mistreated or abused at will. I can say with great certainty and absolute honesty that Ethiopians are more than just a group of African people; they are God's chosen people, who throughout their history remained independent. They are God's Army, who have sacrificed their lives to defend their faith and successfully escaped the path of Satan`s and foreign influence by their gallantry . Woyanniees are on the run and will soon be wiped out of mama Ethiopia.

As far as መሃል ሰፋሪዎች, አጨብጫቢዎች, እና አጋፋሪዎች are concerned You are for mama Ethiopia or You are for Woyannies. Choose! You can not be both.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 15 Mar 2018, 13:36

Tigreans are our Siblings. Amharas, Oromos, Gurages, Wolayitas or Sidamas etc can not be more Ethiopian than our Tigrean brothers and sisters. Like all of us they are pure and patriotic Ethiopians. Even though we don’t look particularly alike and have the same language, I can say for sure we all are Ethiopian brothers and sisters, who irrespective of ethnic and language barriers grown up together as kids, and developed strong emotional connection, better to say, emotional bonds that have been elastic as these emotonal bonds stretch and relaxe due to our emotional thoughts ( triggered by politics ) toward one another.

Now !!! sadly we are just witnessing in Ethiopia and all over the world antagonistic tendancies and hostilities towards ordinary Tigrean countrymen. The mare fact that this is happening every where makes the emotions all the more profound, in the sense that the dismay, the anger, the fear lead to distrust of each other.

We must stop the hate, violence and bigotry against Tigreans, for they are our blood, and for they are the children of Adey Mearey. We must fight inequality and the great injustice of the Ethiopian leaders but not ordinary Tigreans.

Remember !! We are not and will never be hutus and tutsis; We are and will, till eternity, be Ethiopians !

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 16 Mar 2018, 13:34

Ethiopia is in need of a strong leader who can unite the country, while all ethnic groups must have to come together on the basis of liberty, sharing, compassion and justice. I mean a Leader, who is patriotic, emotionally intelligent and humble, who can build a culture of trust in our country.

“Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – “you'll know you're a good leader when people follow you if only out of curiosity." General Colin Powell

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 17 Mar 2018, 12:52

The reasons why i am proud of being Amharan

Alpha: Bete Amhara is beautiful - Looking at Wollo, Gondar, Shewa and Gojam, we can come to the conclusion that bete Amhara really is a melting pot of rich and diverse culture. It is a place of diversity and its people live in peace and harmony. The Land of Amharas is endowed wth diverse environment in flora and fauna, edged mountains, and deep valleys; it is very very beautiful !!!

Beta: Unity of its people. The People of Bete Amhara love each other, supports each other and care deeply about one another. There is always understanding, harmony, goodwill and trust among the Amharan people. There is no polarisation at all. It has been the unity among the people of Bete Amhara that enhanced strength and dare to perform any hard work very successfully without any fear.

Gamma: Patriotism - People of Bete Amhara love Ethiopia and they are very patriotic. I think it would be fair to say that being an Amharan is a great privilege and an immense responsibility. The People of Amhara are the most feared and powerful warriors in the history of Mankind. Amharan warriors are well known for their abillity to carry out complex war plans involving encirclements and flanking maneuvers. According to Amharan culture and war traditions RETREATS are FORBIDDEN and SHAME. More importantly an Amharan will never run, retreat or surrender. very very Cool !!!!

Delta: Tolerance - Bete Amhara hates racism. Its people are the most tolerant people in the world. The Amhran People tend to do better than other nations and nationalities at accepting people regardless of differences. Culturally and moraly the Amharans adopted a fairly tolerant attitude towards other nationalities and are all so friendly and welcoming. Generally Bete amhara is a traditional wonder-Land with a welcoming atmosphere.

Epsilon: People of Bete Amhara are citizen of the world because they are Amharan. As part of the humanity the Amharan people reinforce their determination to seize their rights and duties as citizen of the whole world so that the high objectives of the United Nations can be realized and further developed; sayng Freedom for all !!

Zeta: people of bete Amhara respect elders and women. Amharans traditionally respect Women. I think many women can attest to the fact that it is better to be a woman in Bete Amhara because women had a higher social status than women in many other places. Amharans war heroine, queens, pilots etc can be presented as historical proof of this respect.

Eta: Bete Amhara has a civilisation that is more than 4000 years old and boasts of multiple cultural heritages. Bete Amhara is the Land of unique historical monuments and buildings i.e, architecture like Lalibela, Fasilides' castle, paintings, drawings, prints, mosaics, sculptures etc. Transmitted from Amharan generation to generation bete Amhara has also cultural heritages, such as performing arts and oral traditions and the People of Bete Amhara have their own festivities, traditions and practices, and they celebrate as one people.

To be continued ........

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 18 Mar 2018, 11:51

Theta: Bete Amhara is a place of exceptional religious diversity; a mosaic of many faiths, which, through the exercise of tolerance and co-existence, has become an Amharan peoples strength. In Bete Amhara the Christians , Muslims and Jews live in peace. In times of disaster, catastrophe or tragedy, people of all faiths come together, do what they can to help, and show their support. Amhara itself consists of people of Jewish ancestry. מיר רעדן ייִדיש שפּראַך, ווייַל מיר זענען גאָט 'ס מענטשן. דורך דעם וועג, טיף אַראָפּ, מיר ליבע יעדער אנדערע און טאַקע זאָרגן פֿאַר איינער דעם אנדערן. ቤተ አማራ, די אייבערשטער זאל דיך בענטשען

Iota: Liberty and independence are the cornerstones of Amharan history. There is no tribute too high for those gallant people. The Amharan people paid a very heavy price; hundreds of thousands perished; for the freedom and independence of fellow Ethiopian countrymen, and with their blood they kept the idea of national freedom and independent Ethiopian statehood alive. The Amharan people always say we paid this price with a will. Whatever the price, it is a thousand times worth it. Not only for Ethiopia the Amharas paid the ultimate price for the freedom and independance of other countries as well.

Kappa: One of the reasons i am proud of being Amharan is the fact that Amharas despise UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE. In Ethiopia there are ungrateful nationalities. The Amharan people have paid the full price for their freedom and independence but these nations and nationalities never seem to get to the “dear Amharan brothers and sisters ! Thank you very much for my freedom and Independance" part of the discussion . The saddest part is they also never seem to be happy with the existance of Ethiopia.

My: and finally, I think Bete Amhara will always be the most beautiful place in the entire African continent and beyond, no matter how difficult times can be living in it.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 19 Mar 2018, 13:14

We Amharas, who live in America, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia or Australia are not " Amharan Diaspora" I hate the term Diaspora, instead we are " The Amharan soul abroad", btw i like this description of us ,because we are the legitimate members of Amharan collective identity, who retained emotional, cultural and spiritual links with our beloved home Bete Amhara. Because of our crucial roles in encouraging political and economic transformation at home we are Bete Amharas strategically vital assets. Our contributions, for instance, remittances, consciousness-raising on Amhara-related issues and lobbying i.e, encouraging investment in Agriculture, Industry and Tourism need to be expanded to arming the Amharan population for self-protection and more importantly to enable our people to resist government tyranny; Guns offer protection, not whining.

Amara Sayint

Re: Sayint - Amharan Journal of Politics

Post by Amara Sayint » 20 Mar 2018, 13:52

Again

The Glorious 12 percent economic growth of Woyannie Tigray

A classroom in Bete Amhara

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYYtLUqVAAAcdsK.jpg

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 21 Mar 2018, 12:21

Why are Woyannie cadres like Halafi and minilikze3rd, who are well known for their instrumental rudeness and Ethoash so dumb? How many times do these cadres allow themselves to post outrageous opinions with stupid logics before they realize they themselves are stupid?

Woyannie cadres! You are very very stupid !

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 22 Mar 2018, 12:49

Ethiopians must acknowledge that Bete Amhara and its people are a blessing to Ethiopia and its nationalities and even to humanity. Amharas are well known for their loyalty, courage, kindness, creativity, determination, excellence, honesty, gentleness, faithfulness, friendliness, honor, generosity, joyfulness and orderliness. The Amharas introduced all this values in Ethiopia and taught every member of other nationalities how to behave like a Gentleman; especially ግብረገብነት . Because of these Amharas are prominently portrayed in history books as civilized and cultured. Besides that Ethiopians must give credit where credit is due. Leaders from Tewodros to Belay Zeleke, from Minilik, Zewditu to Haile Sellasie and millions of unsung Amharan heroes from every walk of life have sacrificed their life and made immense contribution towards Ethiopia`s fight for independence and liberty.

Yes! there is no doubt, Bete Amhara is Almighty God's gift to Ethiopia and the cultured people of Amhara are a blessing to the entire humanity.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 23 Mar 2018, 12:51

In the end, we Amharas are on our own. We are aware of the others, who are also on their own. That is why it is important to protect our own, because the dividers want to keep our country divided along the lines of internal conflicts - "The survival of the fittest" you remember ?- that is what it boils down to! We have already been defined by our courage against impossible odds, boldness and willpower and i am absolutely certain that through our wisdom i.e the effective use of our intelligence we can control what happens to us, can shape who we become and really can make a masterpiece out of our own situation.

The important thing for Amharas at this particular time is not to expect anything from anyone nationally or internationally because the others have shown the hate in their own hearts by the way they judge and treat Amharas - badly; for this reason we also do not want anyone to expect anything from us. Yes !! We Amharas are on our own.