Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Atomsa

ከጎንደር ወደ መተማ የሚወስደው ዋና መንገድ ተዘጋ!!!

Post by Atomsa » 06 Mar 2018, 09:31

ዛሬ የካቲት 27 ቀን 2010 ዓ/ም ከንጋት 12:00 ጀምሮ ከጎንደር ጭልጋ ፡ ነጋዴ ባህር ፡ መተማ ፡ ሱዳን መስመር ያለው ዋናው መንገድ ሙሉ በሙሉ ተዘግታል ፡ ይህ የመንገድ መዝጋት ስራ በዋነኛነት ዘረኛው የህወሓት ቡድን በአስቸኳይ ጊዜ አዋጅ ስም ንፁሀንን ለመጨፍጨፍ ወታደሮችን በማሰማራት በአምቦ ፡ ነቀምትና ሊሎች ቦታዎች ላይ በግፍ ግድያ እየፈፀመ ላለው የአጋዚ ጦር ተሽከርካሪዎች ነዳጅ በዋነኛነት ከሱዳን የሚያስገባበት መስመር በመሆኑ በትናንትናው ቀን አስፈላጊው የቅድመ ማስጠንቀቂያ ወረቀቶች በመስመሩ በሚገኙ ከተሞች በመበተኑ ሁሉም ተሽከርካሪዎች በዛሬው ቀን ቆመዋል::

ሆኖም ንብረትነቱ የህወሓት የሆነ ተሳቢ መኪና አድማውን በመተላለፍ ዛሬ ንጋት ላይ በህወሓት ወታደሮች ፓትሮል ታጅቦ ከሱዳን በኩል በመግባት ጭልጋ ከተማ ሊደርስ ሲል ጊንት ከተባለው ቦታ ላይ በተኩስ ጉዳት ደርሶበታል:: መኪናው እስከ ጭነቱ ከጥቅም ውጭ ሲሆን ይህን ጭነቱ ለጊዜው ምን እንደሆነ ያልታወቀን ጥቃት የተፈፀመበትን ተሽከርካሪ በፓትሮል ያጅቡ የነበሩ የህወሓት ወታደሮች መከላከሉን ጥለው አምልጠዋል፡፡ በመሆኑም በአሁኑ ሰዓት በርካታ ነዳጅና ስንቅ ለገዳዩ የህወሓት ወታደሮች የጫኑ ተሽከርካሪዎች በየቦታው ቆመዋል ፡፡
https://nb-no.facebook.com/Zehabesha/

gadaa2

Re: ከጎንደር ወደ መተማ የሚወስደው ዋና መንገድ ተዘጋ!!!

Post by gadaa2 » 06 Mar 2018, 12:13

I have already predicted the opposition in Amara region will be even worse than in Oromia. They will choke Tigray for months. ANDM smart mover proved it right. ANDM hated TPLF more than OPDO. But OPDO tells you in face. If I give you to compare OPDO (German)-work just infront, ANDM (UK)-work from your back. TPLF (Shifta, thieves). Ethiopian politics is like a drama.

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Mar 2018, 13:59

right on, bro. You are right. I used to have your thoughts. thank you. both paths are important. OPDO has to be straightforward and transparent because the enemy have tried to paint Oromo as some sort of a monster that other ethincs must fear. OPDO has to counter that by being up front and straightforward. ANDM or Amara, on the other hand, has been made least understood so it's best ANDM continue with that path and work from the back. this is what the Gonderes are doing as well. they are slowly but surly building up their forces right in front of the enemy.
gadaa2 wrote:I have already predicted the opposition in Amara region will be even worse than in Oromia. They will choke Tigray for months. ANDM smart mover proved it right. ANDM hated TPLF more than OPDO. But OPDO tells you in face. If I give you to compare OPDO (German)-work just infront, ANDM (UK)-work from your back. TPLF (Shifta, thieves). Ethiopian politics is like a drama.

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 06 Mar 2018, 14:14

I can smell freedom !! It is great time to be Oromo, Amara, Gurage and others. It is great time to be Ethiopians. Congratulation Ethiopians ! Now it is time to start and plan for post TPLF. Don't you think?

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Mar 2018, 15:41

yes, congratulations to all of us. The peoples' and the current OPDO and ANDM coalition and their political trend has set the a healthy and productive stage for us to discuss the post Tplf Ethiopia. I would like to see all Ethiopian parties get involved in the process. Hopefully, we all have learned from out 27 years of experience working with the West that we alone can change our reality and protect it from any foreign entity just like how our ancestors did it. But this time around, we are very experienced with the west (in and out) and we know what to expect from them, what we need from them, how we set our priorities and protect ourselves from them; well, even lead them. We are good now, with so much of man power and resources to be excellent players in this rat race with the rest of the world!! and to protect and prosper ourselves soon!. Transparent discussion is the beginning.

We are finally back here!. We must learn from our ancestors who came together as Ethiopians to defeat their common enemies multiple times as never seen before in this world. We are special people! and its time to act as one!. We must act brotherly and sisterly but with aim. Our interactions/communications must be goal oriented with love and unity that we have. such a motive with Ethiopian essence is what I would expect everyone to come to the table with!. its a must! I urge all to have those motives in them at all times!, an individual without those values will not have a place. Remember, the people are the true leaders now!. This is the work of God/Aleha!

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 06 Mar 2018, 18:30

ANDM is TPLF colaborater. Roads are blocked by none EPRDF group not by ANDM.