Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Video---- distressed agames speak out and said they want join ascaris. Can more agames come out and speak out so we can tell how many of you agames want to be ascaris?

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 00:12

https://youtu.be/zD9VMSc-8vM
Last edited by present on 05 Mar 2018, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

Amara Sayint

Re: Video---- distressed agames speak out and said they want join ascaris. Can more agames come out and speak out so we can tell how many of you agames want to be ascaris?

Post by Amara Sayint » 05 Mar 2018, 03:59

Do you mean - distressed ? ante qil ras
Last edited by present on 05 Mar 2018, 09:13, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet

Re: Video---- distrust agames speak out and said they want join ascaris. Can more agames come out and speak out so we can tell how many of you agames want to be ascaris?

Post by Degnet » 05 Mar 2018, 08:28

Amara Sayint,
I am ashamed of this guy,he has no any idea about politics and he said he was raised in Addis Abeba.haymanot yelelachew sewochn men tadergachew aleh,letaznelachew enkuan yaschegral,they have no imagination.men eda new?

Degnet

Re: Video---- distrust agames speak out and said they want join ascaris. Can more agames come out and speak out so we can tell how many of you agames want to be ascaris?

Post by Degnet » 05 Mar 2018, 09:13

Talking about the others like Halafi Mengedi and his likes is beyond what people can think about,ye sew kebrs ale aydelem ende?lela men elalehu,be Egziabher ena be tsehafiwoch/poets yetetelu

present
Member+

Re: Video---- distressed agames speak out and said they want join ascaris. Can more agames come out and speak out so we can tell how many of you agames want to be ascaris?

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 09:17

Ascari sayint,
I stand corrected but I didnt even realize I did that

Degnet,
Don't worry, this will force all you stup!d agames to speak out. We need more of this type of agames. Then if majority of them are this idiot then I say let them all go

Amara Sayint wrote:Do you mean - distressed ? ante qil ras

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 05 Mar 2018, 09:29

Why don't you join people like Amara Sayint and Kebreamlak so you can feel atleast clean.I am not a dead body,I am planning to send 100 euro to a poor Amhara family whose daughter is sick/kulalit beshta,Egziabher setehu ayasblegn but I am working for a paradise in Ethiopia,I weep for the situation there,sdebegn betefelig/bezu yemidebedebu kristianoch alu.lela biker ezih ataskerunm.

present
Member+

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 11:11

amara sayint and lebreamlak are asacri ertreans pretending Amara and insulting Oromo day in day out, you know that, we all know that. but Amaras and Oromos back home are demanded for unity and are united already. as far as the agames go, they need to fvkn speak out! or get the fvck out!
Degnet wrote:Why don't you join people like Amara Sayint and Kebreamlak so you can feel atleast clean.I am not a dead body,I am planning to send 100 euro to a poor Amhara family whose daughter is sick/kulalit beshta,Egziabher setehu ayasblegn but I am working for a paradise in Ethiopia,I weep for the situation there,sdebegn betefelig/bezu yemidebedebu kristianoch alu.lela biker ezih ataskerunm.

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 05 Mar 2018, 13:39

present wrote:https://youtu.be/zD9VMSc-8vM

Mind boggling stupidity - he wants to go to Eritrea ! wow he must be Halafi's grand son ....

present
Member+

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 21:27

he sounds confused, too. i think there are a lot of them who are confused and need some help. but they need to help themselves by going out and rejecting tplf- as simple as that, otherwise, it will be too late and they will be forced to eat more anbeta in the lands of ascaris, their clans.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 06 Mar 2018, 18:47

You Oromo " You have nothing". What does that mean .kkkkkkk. He thinks Tigray produces AK47? That is how all of the Tigre banda thinks.