Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Sudanese albashir's dogs are so disappointed with the Unity of Oromo and Amara!

Post by present » 04 Mar 2018, 16:52

Right now, Ethiopians in Sudan are back to being respected! While the ascaris are kicked around like mad dogs.

I just run into a Sudanese government agent who has been a strong supporter of tplf and shabia. 15 years ago he had asked me when do I think freedom will come if it ever come? I laughed at him and told him it could be about 15 to 20 years giving the way the ascari tplf rats move. Well, I was right.

Now, he is so disappointed and asked me how I predicted it right. And he said the Oromo and Amara unity was something that shocked him the most. I told him his problem and the ascaris' problem are the same that they both do not know who Amara and Oromos are! So they keep getting disappointed!

Well, I asked what they will do after tplf is gone! He said, he loves Ethiopia and Ethiopians! And he sees unity between the two people ( Ethiopians and Sudanese) in the future. I said lord have mercy!, I told him agames and ascaris nowadays sound just like you. He was not happy about my response but I got to tell it like it is!!

We are back Ethiopians, we are back!

Abba Boku

Re: Sudanese albashir's dogs are so disappointed with the Unity of Oromo and Amara!

Post by Abba Boku » 04 Mar 2018, 16:58

Sudan just wants cheap electricity and they want ethiopia to not support anti-bashir-opposition, similar to how tplf begs sudan to not let amara/oromo/ethio opposition forces station there. remember, eplf and tplf got a lot of support from bashir in their anti derg struggle.

present
Member+

Re: Sudanese albashir's dogs are so disappointed with the Unity of Oromo and Amara!

Post by present » 06 Mar 2018, 13:39

Right. sudan helped them and Mengei helped south Sudan. may be that is why I don't usually get positive vibes from Sudanese and the ascaris. I love Somalians and Kenyans though. they're cool with us.