Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aragaw

እዚህ ት/ቤት ነበር አባ ዱላ የተማረው አትፍረዱበት

Post by Aragaw » 02 Mar 2018, 17:37

Click on the image for video of Abadula AKA (ብቅ ጥልቅ ) giving lecture on algebra :mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/kumela.kumela. ... 373216089/ Image

sun

Re: እዚህ ት/ቤት ነበር አባ ዱላ የተማረው አትፍረዱበት

Post by sun » 02 Mar 2018, 20:29

Aragaw wrote:Click on the image for video of Abadula AKA (ብቅ ጥልቅ ) giving lecture on algebra :mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/kumela.kumela. ... 373216089/ [Image: https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5B4A9C87]
I am not a politician but yet I think that it is good that emergency did not pass but then we should go over it and move forward rather than standing in the same place and practice unproductive finger poiting at individuals. Tactically speaking even those who voted for it might have balacing role knowing that the state of emergency is made to fail. Lots of rural children from poor families studied in the same rudimentary way under tree braches and open sky but still succeeded greatly which means that it is badge of fame not badge of shame. Politics aside, that poor little kid has my bottoless respect!: :P

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 02 Mar 2018, 21:11

sun wrote:
I am not a politician but yet I think that it is good that emergency did not pass but then we should go over it and move forward rather than standing in the same place and practice unproductive finger poiting at individuals. Tactically speaking even those who voted for it might have balacing role knowing that the state of emergency is made to fail. Lots of rural children from poor families studied in the same rudimentary way under tree braches and open sky but still succeeded greatly which means that it is badge of fame not badge of shame. Politics aside, that poor little kid has my bottoless respect!: :P
አንተ ደሞ በጣም ትፈላሰፋለህ። ኣቦ Lighten up a little and stop as*s kissing the fake parliament by giving them unnecessary justification. እባክህ ብዙ አትፈላስፍ። ለጤናህ ጥሩ አይደለም።

Last edited by Aragaw on 03 Mar 2018, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

Maxi

Post by Maxi » 02 Mar 2018, 21:35

የፖርላማው ድምፅ ቆጠራ!

https://www.facebook.com/AmharaPress/vi ... 484243328/
https://www.facebook.com/AmharaPress/vi ... 484243328/

Masud

Post by Masud » 03 Mar 2018, 02:29

Asra amist, asra sebat, asra haya.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you man for this funny video, But it looks like Demeke mekonnen's and Shitaye Minale's former school :roll:

sun

Post by sun » 03 Mar 2018, 13:18

Aragaw wrote:
sun wrote:
አንተ ደሞ በጣም ትፈላሰፋለህ። ኣቦ Lighten up a little and stop as*s kissing the fake parliament by giving them unnecessary justification. እባክህ ብዙ አትፈላስፍ። ለጤናህ ጥሩ አይደለም።

[Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/1e/fa ... b37b92.jpg]
Hmm...

What do you want me to do my friend? :P I have repeatedly said that I am not a politician like you but only ordinary citizen, living on fishing and eating free nutrious meals and then trying to see events and changes in a way that changes should go on changing while at the same refraining from unecessary and dangerous over speeding to the unknown and then at the end crush in to the thick stone wall, unable to bounce back like the flexible foot ball. :oops:

I (SUN) am not ar$$ kissing Great Sunshine because I am not seeking any position, favour, rewards, whether political, economic or otherwise. The only thing I want is a country I may call home which is NOT like Syria, Libya, Somalia, Irak, Egypt, etc. where no one is safe and hardly call it home. Parliament may be fake or not fake but then it should be converted in to the genuine parliament through struggles where by the tplf minority may only have some 6% influnces but absolutely nothing more. Only population, etc. size based power distribution and influence so that the majority keeps the country peaceful and developing. Here is the main home work for you in association with the coming PM, whoever he might be if you can rather than closing your eyes and instantly jumping on him and screaming wildly non stop and through that help the opportunist tplf rushing to save thge PM from your deafening noises.

I don't also like a country where citizens are being dictated by a minority tplf oligarchs coming from the 6% ethnic base and trying to be the GREAT DICTATOR and through that lead the country and the people down to the dirty contaminated drain. As long the divided and noisy opposion groups are concerned each of them can keep on seeking the palace throne instead of offering transparrent and viable accepted national agendas to convince the broader citizentry for relevance.

I see change as incremental and relative rather than radical and absolut in the sense that PM HMD took over from PM Meles and now Someone taking from PM HMD while in the future again Some one else will be democratically taking from the coming PM. It may not be optimal but some how Satisfactory under the prevailing local and global conditions which in tern may resemble some thing like that of the GREAT GADA transition, however early, some how. :P

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 03 Mar 2018, 14:03

sun wrote:
Aragaw wrote:
sun wrote:

Hmm...

What do you want me to do my friend? :P I have repeatedly said that I am not a politician like you but only ordinary citizen, living on fishing and eating free nutrious meals and then trying to see events and changes in a way that changes should go on changing while at the same refraining from unecessary and dangerous over speeding to the unknown and then at the end crush in to the thick stone wall, unable to bounce back like the flexible foot ball. :oops:

I (SUN) am not ar$$ kissing Great Sunshine because I am not seeking any position, favour, rewards, whether political, economic or otherwise. The only thing I want is a country I may call home which is NOT like Syria, Libya, Somalia, Irak, Egypt, etc. where no one is safe and hardly call it home. Parliament may be fake or not fake but then it should be converted in to the genuine parliament through struggles where by the tplf minority may only have some 6% influnces but absolutely nothing more. Only population, etc. size based power distribution and influence so that the majority keeps the country peaceful and developing. Here is the main home work for you in association with the coming PM, whoever he might be if you can rather than closing your eyes and instantly jumping on him and screaming wildly non stop and through that help the opportunist tplf rushing to save thge PM from your deafening noises.

I don't also like a country where citizens are being dictated by a minority tplf oligarchs coming from the 6% ethnic base and trying to be the GREAT DICTATOR and through that lead the country and the people down to the dirty contaminated drain. As long the divided and noisy opposion groups are concerned each of them can keep on seeking the palace throne instead of offering transparrent and viable accepted national agendas to convince the broader citizentry for relevance.

I see change as incremental and relative rather than radical and absolut in the sense that PM HMD took over from PM Meles and now Someone taking from PM HMD while in the future again Some one else will be democratically taking from the coming PM. It may not be optimal but some how Satisfactory under the prevailing local and global conditions which in tern may resemble some thing like that of the GREAT GADA transition, however early, some how. :P
The Ethiopian people have been fighting the ironfisted Weyane since Weyane started killing Ethiopians, selling the country and looting the country’s resources bone dry. So the slow change you wish to come is replaced by a tsunami. You like it or not, the Ethiopian people have had it with Weyane. Now days, the fight is not only in the bush and on the streets of Ethiopia but also inside Weayes parliament (just as witnessed yesterday) . No slowing down as you are showing your fear of a “speedy change”. You like it or not change is coming and faster than you wish.

You don’t have to be a politician to as*s kiss. You may have done it knowing or unknowingly when you try to inject fear on those who are fight Weyane tooth and nail. Even if you are not a politician, that makes you as*s kisser as fear mongering individual. Your statement “I want is a country I may call home which is NOT like Syria, Libya, Somalia, Irak, Egypt, etc where no one is safe and hardly call it home.” Your statement is noting but scaremongering. A typical Weyane supporters use that tactic to discourage Ethiopians from fighting the beast Weyane. Weyan’s tactic “if we are not there Ethiopia will disintegrate” is what you are reflecting. That makes you as*s kisser.

You said “I see change as incremental and relative rather than radical and absolute” You may have been hibernating somewhere in the woods but in case you didn’t know the Ethiopian people have been seeking change for a very long time and it is overdue. The Ethiopian people already tasted the freedom water. You like it or not change is coming from every corner of Ethiopia. This time noting will stop it. You are either with them or against them. No one should stand on the side line.

And, In regards to Abadula’s school, Learn to take a jock here and there. Make a note to yourself to Lighten up a little

sun

Post by sun » 03 Mar 2018, 20:59

hmm...

Okay, just don't waste your scarce resources(time) barking high and loud against an insiginificant individual like me. Even one single line would have been enough for getting your message across.
It is no big issue by itself but still I DID NOT LIKE that you have posted the picture of an innocent poor black boy with tattered dirty cloth trying to learn out side under the shadow of a tree as a symbol of evil. :mrgreen:

Just concentrate on the main issue, that is to say, to go and clean the tplf oligarchs from Ethiopia, making sure that I am not going to stand on your way by any means. However, if you keep talking vulgar and bawdy non stop instead of cummunicating you ideas soberly then soon I will start insulting your dirty chest pumping boboon king's shrinky red ar$$ hole until it becomes completely closed and nothing goes out or in. Right now I am not saying so but only warning you that I may say so or even worse if you keep your vulgarity taking over yourself. Araat Nexib! :mrgreen:
Aragaw wrote:
sun wrote:
Aragaw wrote:
sun wrote:

Hmm...

The Ethiopian people have been fighting the ironfisted Weyane since Weyane started killing Ethiopians, selling the country and looting the country’s resources bone dry. So the slow change you wish to come is replaced by a tsunami. You like it or not, the Ethiopian people have had it with Weyane. Now days, the fight is not only in the bush and on the streets of Ethiopia but also inside Weayes parliament (just as witnessed yesterday) . No slowing down as you are showing your fear of a “speedy change”. You like it or not change is coming and faster than you wish.

You don’t have to be a politician to as*s kiss. You may have done it knowing or unknowingly when you try to inject fear on those who are fight Weyane tooth and nail. Even if you are not a politician, that makes you as*s kisser as fear mongering individual. Your statement “I want is a country I may call home which is NOT like Syria, Libya, Somalia, Irak, Egypt, etc where no one is safe and hardly call it home.” Your statement is noting but scaremongering. A typical Weyane supporters use that tactic to discourage Ethiopians from fighting the beast Weyane. Weyan’s tactic “if we are not there Ethiopia will disintegrate” is what you are reflecting. That makes you as*s kisser.

You said “I see change as incremental and relative rather than radical and absolute” You may have been hibernating somewhere in the woods but in case you didn’t know the Ethiopian people have been seeking change for a very long time and it is overdue. The Ethiopian people already tasted the freedom water. You like it or not change is coming from every corner of Ethiopia. This time noting will stop it. You are either with them or against them. No one should stand on the side line.

And, In regards to Abadula’s school, Learn to take a jock here and there. Make a note to yourself to Lighten up a little
[Image: http://nammynools.com/wp-content/upload ... htenUp.jpg]

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 05 Mar 2018, 15:32

sun wrote:hmm...

Okay, just don't waste your scarce resources(time) barking high and loud against an insiginificant individual like me. Even one single line would have been enough for getting your message across.
It is no big issue by itself but still I DID NOT LIKE that you have posted the picture of an innocent poor black boy with tattered dirty cloth trying to learn out side under the shadow of a tree as a symbol of evil. :mrgreen:

Just concentrate on the main issue, that is to say, to go and clean the tplf oligarchs from Ethiopia, making sure that I am not going to stand on your way by any means. However, if you keep talking vulgar and bawdy non stop instead of cummunicating you ideas soberly then soon I will start insulting your dirty chest pumping boboon king's shrinky red ar$$ hole until it becomes completely closed and nothing goes out or in. Right now I am not saying so but only warning you that I may say so or even worse if you keep your vulgarity taking over yourself. Araat Nexib! :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 19:41

Aragaw, I love this kid, man!. I know the video could be used as a good analogy, but I don't want anyone to make fun of him.... I love it when he said " asra haya". but I don't agree with sun's take on this. I think you are talking about a school system in general than my Ethiopian little kid.
Aragaw wrote:Click on the image for video of Abadula AKA (ብቅ ጥልቅ ) giving lecture on algebra :mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/kumela.kumela. ... 373216089/ [Image: https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5B4A9C87]

sun

Post by sun » 05 Mar 2018, 20:51

present wrote:Aragaw, I love this kid, man!. I know the video could be used as a good analogy, but I don't want anyone to make fun of him.... I love it when he said " asra haya". but I don't agree with sun's take on this. I think you are talking about a school system in general than my Ethiopian little kid.
hmm... 8)

Thanks for your comment. Also I am not asking you or any one to agree with my opinion or never have been seeking comformity for its own sake. I have principles like I have been advocating for the the 94% of Ethiopians taking back their rights from the 6% ethnic based tplf minority arbitrarily monopolizing power and through that leading the country step by step down to the chaotic dirty drain.

I have also consistenly criticized the defection of the leading military and parliament personnel so that they may not go and become even more powerless persons and groups instead of staying at home and struggling directly and indirectly in order to slowly but surely reduce the tplf to its real size in all aspects.

I was also one of the very first first person to publicly criticize the massive running away of the youth and then going to face multiple problems in foreign countries and cultures instead of staying in their resource rich country, uniting, networking, communicating and consistently struggling peacefully and boldly and then help changing and or reforming the political system along the democratic and empowering mode where all of our young people may become positively oriented and have the best of education, jobs, welfare and well-being in their own country and home regions.

I am not saying what little I have said here for bragging or favour seeking purposes from any one but only mentioning the fact that my opinion is generally value driven rather than partisan political agenda driven. Last but not least even the tplf would have not been practicing dictatorial over lordships for the last close to 30 years if it were not for the divided and expert infighting opposion groups and some of their greedy divided leaders with no viable and accptable agenda on the table. 8)

present
Member+

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 21:08

sun, i know you don't typically have bad intentions.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 05 Mar 2018, 21:27

present wrote:Aragaw, I love this kid, man!. I know the video could be used as a good analogy, but I don't want anyone to make fun of him.... I love it when he said " asra haya". but I don't agree with sun's take on this. I think you are talking about a school system in general than my Ethiopian little kid.
You Nailed it Present. It was about the analogy. Plus there is noting wrong with making fun of a A hodam Weyan puppet.

present
Member+

Post by present » 06 Mar 2018, 00:10

Yes bro, we all want make fun of a weyane
Aragaw wrote:
You Nailed it Present. It was about the analogy. Plus there is noting wrong with making fun of a A hodam Weyan puppet.

sun

Post by sun » 06 Mar 2018, 18:16

present wrote:sun, i know you don't typically have bad intentions.
present,

Thanks for your comment. One of the fundametal problems of some oromos is not lack of opportunities or lack of resources but lack of firm and viable visionary unities within their golden diversities and then practically learning to sit together constantly even when they are not personal friends, negotiating, compromising, supporting each other for the new and the greater good that is suppose to last from generation to generations even when emotions are running high and crises are spiraling. This means that they need to convert their heterogenous conditions in to strengths and march forwards hand in hand rather than bashing each other and shouting all over the plances, blaming and demeaning each other as if each and everyone is seeking to be the leader rather than the follower. :P

This in turn provieds golden opportunities for their direct and indirect experienced conspiratorial secretive adversaries watching oromos consuming their scarce resources By calling each other all kinds of childish names, "lap dogs, wild hogs, let me box you with iron gloves, etc." nonsense talks just to lose the whole game to the silent conspiratorial adversaries at the end of it all.

They are so transparrent and predicatable in some ways and through that exposing themselves to the silent cvnning adversay conspiracy and winning possibilities for them. The fact is that either they get together and struggle together and win or else get divided,keep barking at each other, fight separately and then die and get defeated separately like in the past. Hope for the best! 8)