Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ethiopian

Re: አምልጦ የወጣ! በኢትዮጵያ እስርቤት እንዴት እስረኞች ቶርቸር እንደሚደረጉ ይመልከቱ:: ለታሪክ እንዲቀመጥ ሼር ያድርጉት:: :(ምንጭ አዲስ ጋዜጣ)

Post by ethiopian » 26 Feb 2018, 20:05

painful to watch !!! inhuman nature of age.mes ..... those of you fu...ckers who try to politically correct by saying " Most Tigres shouldn't punished " can see this and I hope will change your tone.
Qerro/ Fano will prevail at last !!! TPLF and aga.ames will pay for it - derg has payed for it and you idiots are no different ....

present
Member+

Re: አምልጦ የወጣ! በኢትዮጵያ እስርቤት እንዴት እስረኞች ቶርቸር እንደሚደረጉ ይመልከቱ:: ለታሪክ እንዲቀመጥ ሼር ያድርጉት:: :(ምንጭ አዲስ ጋዜጣ)

Post by present » 26 Feb 2018, 20:26

Can anyone dare to tell me which of the three agazis doing the torturing are ascari ertrean and agames? May be one of them is ascari ertrean and the other two are agames? Or, may be one of them is agame and the other two are ascari ertreans, or, all three of them are asacri ertreans ? Which one is it?

can any one tell me that?

anyways, this is horrible, ascaris ertreans and agames will pay huge price for this one!. Remember, agazi is full of ascari ertrean refugees!!!. All that evidence will come out, soon! :lol:

but, for now, we don't know who is actually doing this crime. obviously, ascari ertreans bereket, sebhat, tsehay, arkebe, siyum order all this. This is all on their clock and ordered by them.

of course, you will find agames who are working with the ascari ertrean tsehay and do all the crimes for them, of course. but this is done by the leaders!!! who are ascari ertreans!!! AGAIN- Remember, agazi is full of ascari ertrean refugees!!!. All that evidence will come out, soon! :lol:

so both are responsible. Hillary is responsible for crimes in benghazi, right? Well, this is even more direct. the ascari ertreans are doing it themselves!

Atomsa

Post by Atomsa » 26 Feb 2018, 21:01

Present! I don't understand why you are including the Eritrean people or the Eritrean refugees as criminals that are cpllaborating with thw weyane killers. There could be some weyanes who have a blood of Eritreans in the EPRDF but they don't represent the Eritrean society. The same to that of Oromo, Amara and Tigre hod ader who do not represent the two ethnic groups. I advice you to think over your generalization and try to focus on the current situation of our country Ethiopia. Other wise you might lose credibility.
present wrote:
Can anyone dare to tell me which of the three agazis doing the torturing are ascari ertrean and agames? May be one of them is ascari ertrean and the other two are agames? Or, may be one of them is agame and the other two are ascari ertreans, or, all three of them are asacri ertreans ? Which one is it?

can any one tell me that?

anyways, this is horrible, ascaris ertreans and agames will pay huge price for this one!. Remember, agazi is full of ascari ertrean refugees!!!. All that evidence will come out, soon! :lol:

but, for now, we don't know who is actually doing this crime. obviously, ascari ertreans bereket, sebhat, tsehay, arkebe, siyum order all this. This is all on their clock and ordered by them.

of course, you will find agames who are working with the ascari ertrean tsehay and do all the crimes for them, of course. but this is done by the leaders!!! who are ascari ertreans!!! AGAIN- Remember, agazi is full of ascari ertrean refugees!!!. All that evidence will come out, soon! :lol:

so both are responsible. Hillary is responsible for crimes in benghazi, right? Well, this is even more direct. the ascari ertreans are doing it themselves!

present
Member+

Post by present » 26 Feb 2018, 22:09

ascari Atomsa,
just for the record, i am not in ER to get some credit or something, i don't know what that will be. i am only here fighting Mama Ethiopia's enemies!. and ascaris are the number ONE enemy!

so, you said i should not generalize. unfortunately, we are running out of the privilege to not to generalize. You hear Ethiopians in ER making all agames responsible for the crimes done by tplf agames, right? That is because the Ethiopian people are being fed up with the agames, becasue the agames are not even protesting, for God sake.

i personally have been trying to calm people down in so many social medias, urging them not generalize all agemes. because the agames are victims of ascari ertrean meles, sebhat, and tsehay who created the idea of abay tigray, and systematically forced agames to not stand with Amaras and Oromos. the ascaris have been killing the pro Ethiopian agames for over 40 years. FACT. Now the agames are partly giving up. its our responsibility to reverse that!, ESAT is doing good at that end. We need to fix the damages by our enemies, ascari ertrean wolves, in sheep's clothing aka the dead-meles, bereket, sebhat, siyum, tsehay etc.

Remember Hawzen? that was done by ascari Ertreans.

now, after derge, they are still there doing the same old crime, now in the name of agames, and you are saying no to generalize them. fvck that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so basically you are saying the Italian people are not to be blamed for what Italians soldiers have done in Ethiopia. i don't bye it.

i say FVCK ascari frash adashes!! they have no fvckn future with us.EVER! So i don't care! and not to mention all types of crimes shabia has done to OLF, Arbegnas and G-7. :lol: :lol: