Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun

Re: Only A Radical National Uprising Can Force Woyane Tigray Military Dictatorship to Exit --- All Else Is Political Foolishness !! EPRDF Cannot Be Reformed !!

Post by sun » 18 Feb 2018, 15:12

Amara Sayint wrote:The question remains, however, how can you convince people like OPFist, who wants to transform mama Ethiopia "to de facto Great Oromia of Leencoo Lataa" ?
Don't be afraid of OPFist and or Leenco Lataa simply because he is more Ethiopian than yourself if it comes to that. Also in reality No Oromo in his right mind wants the whole of Ethiopia to become "defacto Great Oromia" because Oromia is already enough for the great and egalitarian generous Oromos who prefer to give rather than taking, even to those who always think and behave, "What is mine is mine, what is yours is also mine."

The bottom line in the past and the current Ethiopian conflicts and endless chaos increasingly putting mamma Ethiopia on its death bed emanates from the bottomless greed and the politics of, "WHAT IS MINE IS MINE AS WELL AS WHAT IS YOURS IS ALSO MINE" sick mindset. We have to stop that sickness by all means possible if we want to build a healthy wealthy sustainable state with equality and justice for all. In this effort the Great Oromos need to man-up, unit and lead towards that egalitarian well-being and welfare for all. :P

MRed

Re: Only A Radical National Uprising Can Force Woyane Tigray Military Dictatorship to Exit --- All Else Is Political Foolishness !! EPRDF Cannot Be Reformed !!

Post by MRed » 18 Feb 2018, 15:19

OPDO will never leave EPRDF, if TPLF wants to leave then they can leave. Only cowards run but not OPDO it will continue and very soon it just needs a PM. When OPDO has the PM position then they can appoint more Oromo generals and intelligence then it can wage any war it wants against Zoomali or Agame. It's so, funny you can't take it Horus, the only reason TPLF is crashing is because of OPDO not AG7.

SEPDM doesn't concern me nor do ANDMs. They can rule Amhara or the south as puppets but only OPDO concerns me. SEPDM or ANDM being free is up to Amharas and debub to make that sacrifice. Oromos sacrificed enough for OPDO...

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Feb 2018, 15:42

MRed,

I am not even sure if I am talking to an OPDO or TPLF here. In other words, you could be OPDO in which case you are not making sense. Real OPDO is not talking about ANDM and Debub like you are doing. IF you are TPLF, it makes sense, in that your mission is to trap OPDO and isolate OPDO. TPLF is perfectly fine with a puppet Oromo PM to present to US congress and we will have two useless Oromos with zero power - a President and a PM getting orders from TPLF. Is what Qeerroo is fighting for?

By the way, this whole drama will end as soon as the US congress votes on the Bill which might not even pass.

Ethiopia will be back on the streets burning down Tigray buses and suks. Live and witness.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 15:49

ande neger gen yetaweke new,be Amaraw ena be Tigrayu yetenakachehu mesakia endehonachihu,dedeb gurage asedabi,ye ahyaneteh ahya,be Egziabher almamenh new.Yemwedew merkato enkuan endtelaw adregehal.
Last edited by Degnet on 18 Feb 2018, 15:53, edited 2 times in total.

MRed

Post by MRed » 18 Feb 2018, 15:50

Horus wrote:MRed,

I am not even sure if I am talking to an OPDO or TPLF here. In other words, you could be OPDO in which case you are not making sense. Real OPDO is not talking about ANDM and Debub like you are doing. IF you are TPLF, it makes sense, in that your mission is to trap OPDO and isolate OPDO. TPLF is perfectly fine with a puppet Oromo PM to present to US congress and we will have two useless Oromos with zero power - a President and a PM getting orders from TPLF. Is what Qeerroo is fighting for?

By the way, this whole drama will end as soon as the US congress votes on the Bill which might not even pass.

Ethiopia will be back on the streets burning down Tigray buses and suks. Live and witness.
ANDM and SEPDM don't concern Oromos. The Oromos should only pay attention to their party which is OPDO. The greatest mistake CUD and OLF made was leave, that's when TPLF started full war on them. OPDO needs only one more thing, it needs the PM position.

The PM is the only one who has the power to change Ethiopia. Stop dreaming Horus, the Oromos have two enemies. The Agames and chavunists like yourself. We want to weaken TPLF but not destroy it. We want a weak TPLF just like we want a weak AG7.

TPLF has one use for Oromos and we will use them for that. Currently OPDO and TPLF are talking about a deal to put Dr. Abiy as PM. That's what we care about, we want an Oromo PM. When we have an Oromo PM then Abdi Illey will pay with his life. I hope Dr. Abiy sends ENDF to invade Zoomali region.

I don't trust debub and ANDM. ANDM are useless to us Oromos since they betrayed Gedu and Lemma. No Oromo should trust these ANDM idiots and expecially those at federal level.
Last edited by MRed on 18 Feb 2018, 15:56, edited 2 times in total.

Kara

Post by Kara » 18 Feb 2018, 15:55

Degnet wrote:ande neger gen yetaweke new,be Amaraw ena be Tigrayu yetenakachehu mesakia endehonachihu,dedeb gurage asedabi,ye ahyaneteh ahya,be Egziabher almamenh new.Yemwedew merkato enkuan endtelaw adregehal.
degnet,

Ante Ambeta leqami lemagn -remember the saying 'zim yale af zimb ayigebabetim' ... ante fake pente lair!!1

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 16:05

Ye listro poletikegna,leminagerew metfo negeger new mels yesetehut,enant ahyoch tigre hulu wejane new,dedeb.ye hagere balager yeteshale yasebal

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 18 Feb 2018, 16:19

You know?, leaders Inspire everyone, leaders have vision, leaders embrace diversity, leaders listen and leaders lead.

I do not think our Oromo tribal leaders in Ethiopia as well as in the diaspora have the aforementioned leadership qualities. Sorry !

In order to develop effective leadership skills and qualities, I recommend to all Oromo leaders General Colin L. Powell's new memoir, It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 16:30

This is the way we were brought up,love people for their quality,I have respect for Teddy afro ,he is doing his part as an Ethiopian but I have my own quality too,these Godless people are not to preach for us.ere Amarochin Egziabher yebarek,be enezih mekniat hager aykatel

Yehyu

Post by Yehyu » 18 Feb 2018, 16:36

Amara Sayint wrote:You know?, leaders Inspire everyone, leaders have vision, leaders embrace diversity, leaders listen and leaders lead.

I do not think our Oromo tribal leaders in Ethiopia as well as in the diaspora have the aforementioned leadership qualities. Sorry !

In order to develop effective leadership skills and qualities, I recommend to all Oromo leaders General Colin L. Powell's new memoir, It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership.
Does it really matter what you think Amhara sayint, does Amhara even have that power anymore? It's funny you think the PM is elected by votes from the people. What you think has no meaning, Querro is ready to burn the country the ground if Lemma or Abiy aren't the prime minster of Ethiopia.

The facts are here...

Oromia constirbutes most economically
Oromo is the biggest ethnic
OPDO is the largest party
Oromos made the biggest sacrifice

What has the Gurage done other than hiding in their homes and barking on Esat?
Amharas on their own have no guts, I don't think Amhara can survive in one on one war with the [ deleted ] TPLF. Amhara with the support of Britain couldn't eliminate TPLF even with the support of USSR couldn't eliminate Shabia and Woyane. What makes you think Amhara with no weapons, money and allies can beat TPLF alone today?

TPLF has beaten every other ethnic into submission but never won against Oromo. Amharas won' do anything if Oromo comes to power. Did Amharas do anything when Meles gave away their sea to Eritrea? Amharas are cowards who need Oromo to survive, we are taking the leadership now not coward of ANDM or SEPDM. The Wallamo cannibal surrendered because he has no guts.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 16:51

These civilized Amara Sayint can not talk with a savage like you, he is also taking about how to improve his part and all if possible.How many Amharans died in the hope of democracy.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 18 Feb 2018, 17:54

MRed wrote:PLF has one use for Oromos and we will use them for that. Currently OPDO and TPLF are talking about a deal to put Dr. Abiy as PM. That's what we care about, we want an Oromo PM. When we have an Oromo PM then Abdi Illey will pay with his life. I hope Dr. Abiy sends ENDF to invade Zoomali region.
MRed,

Dr. Abey will be a great choice.

Abdi Illey is Ethiopian First, Somali second. He has officially condemned what happened to Oromos that were displaced from Somali state. So we need to take him at face value. በቃ!

ባይሆን ዶ/ር አብይ ኤርትራንና ጂቡቲን ፣ የተረፈውን ሱማሊያ በሚቀጥለው ቪድዮ እንዳለው ኦሮሚያ ውስጥ ያጠቃለው፤ ባንድ አፍ ብለነዋል ! :lol:

Check the following short clip of Dr. Abey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... -poKFkGpoY Aba Dula is proud of his son! 8)

MRed wrote:ANDM and SEPDM don't concern Oromos. The Oromos should only pay attention to their party which is OPDO. The greatest mistake CUD and OLF made was leave, that's when TPLF started full war on them. OPDO needs only one more thing, it needs the PM position.The PM is the only one who has the power to change Ethiopia. Stop dreaming Horus, the Oromos have two enemies. The Agames and chavunists like yourself. We want to weaken TPLF but not destroy it. We want a weak TPLF just like we want a weak AG7. TPLF has one use for Oromos and we will use them for that. Currently OPDO and TPLF are talking about a deal to put Dr. Abiy as PM. That's what we care about, we want an Oromo PM. When we have an Oromo PM then Abdi Illey will pay with his life. I hope Dr. Abiy sends ENDF to invade Zoomali region.I don't trust debub and ANDM. ANDM are useless to us Oromos since they betrayed Gedu and Lemma. No Oromo should trust these ANDM idiots and expecially those at federal level.

sun

Post by sun » 18 Feb 2018, 18:09

Amara Sayint wrote:Dear Oromos, as the saying goes: Bite off more than you can chew.
Really?? :lol: :lol:

Now you have exposed your true identity simply because an Amhara who have witnessed how the great Oromos freed all the political prisoners including gurages, amharas, Welkaits, and all the rest together with closing of the Addis Ababa torture chamber. Oromos have also abolished the tplf apartheid type ethnic identity card, etc. For you all of these and the rest amounts to biting more than they can chew. In fact it seems that some form of deep rooted envy and jealousy keeps chewing deep down to your sinful bone marrows.

If the gallant and humanist egalitarian Oromos say that they would like to liberate and help all Ethiopian, then you would argue that the Oromos want to creat greater Oromia out of Ethiopia which means that they are biting more than they can chew. If they say, okay folks, we will take care of Oromiya the beautiful, the land of honey and milk, and let others to take care of themselves by themselves, you would turn around 360 degrees as always and say, that is not real Oromo way of real talk. Are you sure? :P

In short you are saying, "What is mine is mine as well as what your is also mine." Not a single Oromo or basically fair minded normal human being thinks in such a pervert twisted self loving manners. You either mind your business by yourself or else come together and mind the common business together. B!TCHING is not an option! :lol:
Last edited by sun on 18 Feb 2018, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

sun

Post by sun » 18 Feb 2018, 18:41

Amara Sayint,
Ye honk ximb aganint! :P

Only in your dirty day dreams and wet ar$$$ hole nights screams what you have said about the great and gallant Kushitic Oromos apply to the oromos. If it were not for the brave and gallant patriotic Oromos like the brave worrior Abdisa Aga and similar patriots you may not have had Ethiopia on the world map where you now stand and talk packs of bulsh!t.

True to your useless and fake spineless dumb self no wonder that Colin Powell is your new found role model hero. Why not, in fact it was him who just before the inversion of Iraq went to the United Nation's meeting with some substances in a small bottle and typically demonstrated it to the gathering claiming that he has Saddam Hussein's genuine sample of ready atomic bomb for which reason invasion now to stop the end of the world or else face the doomsday soon.

But in reality Saddam did not have any bomb what so ever and the sample in the glass container Collin Powell used to demonstrate and convince for the formation of the coalition of the willing to attack Iraq was all totally fake since the sample in the glass was only pure soil. Even Collin Powell noticed the fatal error made and resigned from his post. Knowingly and or unknowingly that is how he led the Americans and the world to the Iraqi slaughter house still going on non stop. But form me as an Oromo I have nothing against brother general Collin Powell but only would like to say to the resource rich Oromos,
"YES WE CAN!" :P
Yehyu wrote:
Amara Sayint wrote:You know?, leaders Inspire everyone, leaders have vision, leaders embrace diversity, leaders listen and leaders lead.

Does it really matter what you think Amhara sayint, does Amhara even have that power anymore? It's funny you think the PM is elected by votes from the people. What you think has no meaning, Querro is ready to burn the country the ground if Lemma or Abiy aren't the prime minster of Ethiopia.

The facts are here...

Oromia constirbutes most economically
Oromo is the biggest ethnic
OPDO is the largest party
Oromos made the biggest sacrifice

What has the Gurage done other than hiding in their homes and barking on Esat?
Amharas on their own have no guts, I don't think Amhara can survive in one on one war with the [ deleted ] TPLF. Amhara with the support of Britain couldn't eliminate TPLF even with the support of USSR couldn't eliminate Shabia and Woyane. What makes you think Amhara with no weapons, money and allies can beat TPLF alone today?

TPLF has beaten every other ethnic into submission but never won against Oromo. Amharas won' do anything if Oromo comes to power. Did Amharas do anything when Meles gave away their sea to Eritrea? Amharas are cowards who need Oromo to survive, we are taking the leadership now not coward of ANDM or SEPDM. The Wallamo cannibal surrendered because he has no guts.
Last edited by sun on 18 Feb 2018, 18:47, edited 3 times in total.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 18 Feb 2018, 18:43

I do have one juicy question:

Besides the necessary technical expertise to lead Ethiopia, what would be the grand vision of an Oromo leader, whose primary desire has been to secede from the "Ethiopian Empire"?.

sun

Post by sun » 18 Feb 2018, 19:02

Amara Sayint wrote:I do have one juicy question:

Besides the necessary technical expertise to lead Ethiopia, what would be the grand vision of an Oromo leader, whose primary desire has been to secede from the "Ethiopian Empire"?.
This juicy question is only coming out of your juicy red Ar$$$ hole otherwise these question does not exist in reality. You are asking divisive and useless question just for the sake of diverting attention from the ongoing positive reform. So in your dumb and fake idea helping release all the prisoners all over Ethiopia from jails and closing down notorious torture chambers, abolishing apartheid type ethnic identity badges amounts to cession. What a pathological spineless liar! :lol:

It seems that you are missing your usual misery, which further means that you are NOT an Amhara to say the least. So please be your real juicy self and ask real juicy questions! :P

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 03 Mar 2018, 14:55

How many epic failures do people to experience to accept reality and act intelligently? EPRDF can not be reformed. Woyane tigrays will never give up power without a national uprising or nation wide military conflict. Qerroo, Fano, Zerma, Nerbro ---call yourself by any name. This is the reality. All else, as I said is foolishness and waste of time and energy

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 03 Mar 2018, 15:41

አወ ወያኔን ሪፎርም ማድረግ ይቻላል የሚሉ የሕሊና ሥንኩላን ብዙ ናቸው ። ግን የበሰበሰ የመንጋጋ ጥርስን ና ወያኔን ነቅሎ ከመጣል ሌላ አማራጭ የለም ነው የምንለው እኛ።