Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean Bereket, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by present » 14 Feb 2018, 23:31

Death to Ertrean frash adash rats living in our lands!!!

Death to all you Ertreans spys living in my lands like adhanom them!

Death to ascaris ertrean tplfs!

Viva Ethiopians!!!
Last edited by present on 17 Feb 2018, 01:56, edited 8 times in total.

Zmeselo

Re: Death to ascari Ertreans adhanom, debretseon, siyum, arkebe, sebhat............ death to tplf Ertreans!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2018, 07:06

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Someone, pls hand this guy a tissue.

Alqash siet!

Foe!

present
Member+

Re: Death to ascari Ertreans adhanom, debretseon, siyum, arkebe, sebhat............ death to tplf Ertreans!!!

Post by present » 15 Feb 2018, 11:53

no dude you stup!d frash adash ertrean, i am celebrating the coming death of ertreans in Ethiopia

you will no longer have your frash adash job in Ethiopia. we will bring the Chinese to do it :lol: . and you Ertrean brothers who have been killing Ethiopians for the last 27 years will be killed with Gadafi style.

they are ertrean ascari adhanom, ertrean ascari debreseon, ertrean ascari siyum, ertrean ascari tsehay, ertrean ascari berket, ertrean ascari sebhat, ertrean ascari arkebe, ertrean ascari samora etc., and countless ertrean ascari in agazi army and spys living all over Ethiopia.

We will hunt your selato asz down. Mark my words!! i will be one of the guys. i will make your lives even more miserable than it already is!!

Zmeselo

Re: Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean arkebe, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all tplf Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2018, 12:16

:lol: :lol:

You?

The fesawi, desktop warrior?

:lol:

Oh, Lawd've mercy! What more, am I gonna hear? :lol: :lol:

Btw, you can call them Eritreans a million times & until you turn blue in the face- but it's WE- who decide who'se an Eritrean & who'se not. Not a foreigner- ni66a like you.

Now say 'eshi gietaye' & bow- down! :lol:

present
Member+

Re: Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean arkebe, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all tplf Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by present » 15 Feb 2018, 12:32

we dont give a fvck if your frash adash asz calls them ertreans or not, you are one of them. you have been advocating for Tesfaye Gebreab for so long until he got busted and you dropped him like a hot potato!. then you even said he is not Ertrean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, we don't care if you deny it or not. this is the fact: they are ertrean ascari adhanom, ertrean ascari debreseon, ertrean ascari siyum, ertrean ascari tsehay, ertrean ascari berket, ertrean ascari sebhat, ertrean ascari arkebe, ertrean ascari samora etc., and countless ertrean ascari in agazi army and spys living all over Ethiopia.

they never denied that they are ertreans! never. they even said they don't compromise with ertrea.

rightfully so, you should be bowing down down for me for what i did to you ascari asz in Badime, Adwa, ambalage, and mekele. Minilk style!. i am Minilk and Jagam your nightmares. remember that! ascari. Remember, what we did to your father!

you should be ashamed of your selves. Majority of Ethiopians viewed you as one of them, not me btw (NEVER) and you took advantage of them, EVIL, and you ascari ertreans [email protected] pretended to be Amara and agame and Oromo. the Godly peopel of Ethiopia accepted you as one of them. but look what you have done, you evil. now People like me exposed you to your bones. the people finally know who the enemy is now. we will see what you going to do.

when Ethiopian know their enemy, you dont want to be around them! you know what happened in Badme!

you ertrean rats! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ፍትሒ

Post by ፍትሒ » 15 Feb 2018, 12:50

I know the real nightmare is eating you up slowly. But, keep this in mind. Whatever the hell you do, don’t fµck with your Eritrean masters ዑጉም boy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Feb 2018, 13:19

Do you illiterate know, one can seek old posts & come up with evidence in this forum?

I challenge you to show the people here, when I propagated for Tesfaye Ghebreab, except to quote him on Gen. Tsadkan's tears, after the Assab front debacle?

And btw, what's special about Tesfaye Ghebreab, that makes you lose this much sleep? Except for him, being of Eritrean parents? Why is he so important, in the scheme of things? I don't get it. Is it just a copout?

You can't convince the Ethiopians of anything, so you're grasping on straws.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 15 Feb 2018, 13:22, edited 2 times in total.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 15 Feb 2018, 13:20

present wrote:we dont give a fvck if your frash adash asz calls them ertreans or not, you are one of them. you have been advocating for Tesfaye Gebreab for so long until he got busted and you dropped him like a hot potato!. then you even said he is not Ertrean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, we don't care if you deny it or not. this is the fact: they are ertrean ascari adhanom, ertrean ascari debreseon, ertrean ascari siyum, ertrean ascari tsehay, ertrean ascari berket, ertrean ascari sebhat, ertrean ascari arkebe, ertrean ascari samora etc., and countless ertrean ascari in agazi army and spys living all over Ethiopia.

they never denied that they are ertreans! never. they even said they don't compromise with ertrea.

rightfully so, you should be bowing down down for me for what i did to you ascari asz in Badime, Adwa, ambalage, and mekele. Minilk style!. i am Minilk and Jagam your nightmares. remember that! ascari. Remember, what we did to your father!

you should be ashamed of your selves. Majority of Ethiopians viewed you as one of them, not me btw (NEVER) and you took advantage of them, EVIL, and you ascari ertreans [email protected] pretended to be Amara and agame and Oromo. the Godly peopel of Ethiopia accepted you as one of them. but look what you have done, you evil. now People like me exposed you to your bones. the people finally know who the enemy is now. we will see what you going to do.

when Ethiopian know their enemy, you dont want to be around them! you know what happened in Badme!

you ertrean rats! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Present,

"You Eritrean rats" is what you wrote and which of course is annoying to every Eritrean whether he/she is pro...or anti the ruling regime in Eritrea.

Man! Eris ain't rats.You have to apologize.

Now....

Are you annoying other Eris who have nothing to do with the current regime in Eritrea? Absolutely!!!

Having said that....Why do you put the entire Eritrean populace in one basket and consider them all as enemies of Tigray...oops Ethiopia?

P.S. Most Eris (am certain of that) won't mind if your resentment is specifically addressed to your yesteryears' allies namely the HIGDEF regime which has the absolute might in current godforsaken Eritrea.

present
Member+

Re: Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean Bereket, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all tplf Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by present » 15 Feb 2018, 15:21

I said it and I have been saying it. we need you rats to get the fvck out of Amara and Oromo lands and go back to your desert and milk you starving camels. How does that sound to you now, better?

your ertrean brother bereket just acted as if he is Amara and tried ANDM to support tplf :lol: :lol: :lol:

get the fvck out b!tchs.........rats living in my lands. you don't find us living in your sh!thole lands aka ertrea

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean Bereket, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all tplf Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 15 Feb 2018, 21:29

peasant let alone these agames you mention, 10s of thousands of your own evil agame kin claimed to be eritrean for asylum purposes & even further evil agendas as Tesfay Gebreab pointed out the woyane migration agenda long before the wave hit. while it is also true other "blameless" ethiopian/somalian/sudan/African/arabs claimed to be eritrean for asylum but we have no grudge against them since once they get to their destination they blend with their own people & don't speak ill of eritrea(ns) nor meddle in eritrean affairs...infact, some honestly thank eritreans and openly admit they used this method. however, i have not yet met one honest agame that will admit they used this scheme and they even go further to infiltrate eritrean diaspora community politics, despite their agame face & accent sticking out like a sore thumb.

agames on the other hand, when they claim to be eritrean is for purposes of treachery/backstabbing and to shamefully hide their agameness. the other old famous eritrean saying is "agame tel be-lea, be-lea, nab ada" (the agame goat eats & eats and then goes back to its land). as ethiopians are chasing these fully fed tel woyane ashker, are you to have us believe they will run to eritrea (a people they have historically backstabbed) ? well instead of zeraf, why dont you join the rest of ethiopians & chase them to see where they run to....but as we all know, they will run to their fully armed agameland or seek asylum overseas.

as for your other rhetoric, majority of eritreans didnt grow up in the boundaries of what is today ethiopia on ethiopian(oromo) qibe/maar/wetet. the only ones that had a likeable association with you are the amiches that agame meles forcibly deported (they numbered 100k+ recent times and probably same/less during colonial times). majority/millions of eritreans lived in present boundary eritrea and their past experience was with armed amharic "speaking" ethiopians that invaded their ancestral lands to the point of forced marriage figuratively speaking BUT also many literal cases. educate me if you can, but i have never heard of any armed shabia forcefully making an ethiopian marrying them. as for recriminations during the colonial period you will find your ethiopian kings did many shady things as well...besides all the evils past 3 ethiopian regimes have committed has more than made up for any past colonial recriminations .

as for any "real" eritreans in ethiopia today while it is being governed by woyane that is on them...fool me once shame on woyane, fool me twice shame on me. note that evil meles realized the eyes of ethiopians was too much on agame woyane and just before he died started to invite the deported eritreans back(didnt like color of their eyes)...but again his evil scheme was outside of the Algiers agreement for cessation of hostilities which called for independent commission to finalize/oversee the compenssation of eritreans and ethiopians. i wouldn't be surprised if half the so called eritrean business people are just agames covering up their identity to avoid hostilities from ethiopians...much like agame kerenite (saleh gadi johar/awate team) that like to travel to woyane governed ethiopia and as you see in this thread is indirectly trying to defend agame debretsion/sbhat negga/bereket etc...whenever the agame woyane leadership is circled he comes to their defense.
anyways to the likes of peasant/revelations...don't blame eritreans for the fact genuine/real ethiopians have always prefered/loved eritreans more than they do the woyane agame ashkers....haha

woyane..goodachew fella, keetachew tekatele...boiling & fire as in the book of revelations reference to the lake of fire (ethiopian people metaphorically). excuse my poor amharic but at least i come from a family of eritreans that taught some ethiopians proper amharic & some agames proper tigrinya...hahaha

as woyane is on its death bed, you will see many of them jump from their nightmare & cry out eritrea...even though its the brave ethiopians putting the pillow over their face to put them to sleep...sshhhh, sshhh close your eyes woyane. ethiopians/eritreans/somalians/region promise to remember you & celebrate you when you are gone but all of us dressed in white...haha
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3Gt2I4rFg ethiopians should have invited eritreans to this, we could have done a marvilous kuda areza alongside with the eskista...haha

present
Member+

Post by present » 15 Feb 2018, 23:41

Ascari shut the fvck up! No amount of crying will save your asz now! You thought we were going to disintegrate!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: now you are crying

Viva OromoAmara! Viva Gondere, Viva Oromo!

One more thing to do: clean out all ascari ertrean rats out of our lands, Israel style!!

You ertrean brothers debretseon, sebhat, Bereket, adhanom etc will be killed! And thousand of ascari spy's living in Ethiopia who also joined agazi will be spotted. And all the crime pIA has done to OLF, arbegnas, and g-7 will be exposed to the public!

You can't run, man! Every crime will be out exposed! If we have to push your ascari asz into the Red Sea, that is what we will do.

just like the crimes of derg was exposed to the public when people gave you agames and ascaris the power, all your crimes will pop up. Whatcha gonna do man?

All you ascari ertrean, you better get the fvck out, b!tches before we drag your asz back to your nasty county. The agames style. Tplf agames, you too will be kicked out. To where? I don't know. You can join you clans aka ascaris :lol: :lol:

Tplf

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 16 Feb 2018, 12:43

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:peasant let alone these agames you mention, 10s of thousands of your own evil agame kin claimed to be eritrean for asylum purposes & even further evil agendas as Tesfay Gebreab pointed out the woyane migration agenda long before the wave hit. while it is also true other "blameless" ethiopian/somalian/sudan/African/arabs claimed to be eritrean for asylum but we have no grudge against them since once they get to their destination they blend with their own people & don't speak ill of eritrea(ns) nor meddle in eritrean affairs...infact, some honestly thank eritreans and openly admit they used this method. however, i have not yet met one honest agame that will admit they used this scheme and they even go further to infiltrate eritrean diaspora community politics, despite their agame face & accent sticking out like a sore thumb.

agames on the other hand, when they claim to be eritrean is for purposes of treachery/backstabbing and to shamefully hide their agameness. the other old famous eritrean saying is "agame tel be-lea, be-lea, nab ada" (the agame goat eats & eats and then goes back to its land). as ethiopians are chasing these fully fed tel woyane ashker, are you to have us believe they will run to eritrea (a people they have historically backstabbed) ? well instead of zeraf, why dont you join the rest of ethiopians & chase them to see where they run to....but as we all know, they will run to their fully armed agameland or seek asylum overseas.

as for your other rhetoric, majority of eritreans didnt grow up in the boundaries of what is today ethiopia on ethiopian(oromo) qibe/maar/wetet. the only ones that had a likeable association with you are the amiches that agame meles forcibly deported (they numbered 100k+ recent times and probably same/less during colonial times). majority/millions of eritreans lived in present boundary eritrea and their past experience was with armed amharic "speaking" ethiopians that invaded their ancestral lands to the point of forced marriage figuratively speaking BUT also many literal cases. educate me if you can, but i have never heard of any armed shabia forcefully making an ethiopian marrying them. as for recriminations during the colonial period you will find your ethiopian kings did many shady things as well...besides all the evils past 3 ethiopian regimes have committed has more than made up for any past colonial recriminations .

as for any "real" eritreans in ethiopia today while it is being governed by woyane that is on them...fool me once shame on woyane, fool me twice shame on me. note that evil meles realized the eyes of ethiopians was too much on agame woyane and just before he died started to invite the deported eritreans back(didnt like color of their eyes)...but again his evil scheme was outside of the Algiers agreement for cessation of hostilities which called for independent commission to finalize/oversee the compenssation of eritreans and ethiopians. i wouldn't be surprised if half the so called eritrean business people are just agames covering up their identity to avoid hostilities from ethiopians...much like agame kerenite (saleh gadi johar/awate team) that like to travel to woyane governed ethiopia and as you see in this thread is indirectly trying to defend agame debretsion/sbhat negga/bereket etc...whenever the agame woyane leadership is circled he comes to their defense.
anyways to the likes of peasant/revelations...don't blame eritreans for the fact genuine/real ethiopians have always prefered/loved eritreans more than they do the woyane agame ashkers....haha

woyane..goodachew fella, keetachew tekatele...boiling & fire as in the book of revelations reference to the lake of fire (ethiopian people metaphorically). excuse my poor amharic but at least i come from a family of eritreans that taught some ethiopians proper amharic & some agames proper tigrinya...hahaha

as woyane is on its death bed, you will see many of them jump from their nightmare & cry out eritrea...even though its the brave ethiopians putting the pillow over their face to put them to sleep...sshhhh, sshhh close your eyes woyane. ethiopians/eritreans/somalians/region promise to remember you & celebrate you when you are gone but all of us dressed in white...haha
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3Gt2I4rFg ethiopians should have invited eritreans to this, we could have done a marvilous kuda areza alongside with the eskista...haha
What's with you dude?

I ain't an "agame" whatever it means. Had I been one, I would have said it here.

Look dude! The debretsions are more related to you than to me...... be it historically, culturally, linguistically and what have you. In short they are your immediate cousins.

Regarding the Awate groups whom you keep bashing here constantly hiding behind the skirt of mama ethiopia.. lol..... you are quite aware that they ain't here to defend themselves and you know where you can find them, they are JUST YES JUST one click away. LOL. Just face them there.

Regarding my regular visits to Ethiopia, look dude! If myself or any Eri intends to visit Ethiopia or the wak...wak islands, it is a personal decision, hence who the fück are you to allow/disallow us from visiting this country or that country? Who the hell do you think you are?

P.S. am now cool :lol: I was planning to visit Ethiopia along with my 2 best Eri-friends end March of this year but we changed our minds due to...to...(fill in the blanks) hence, we opted to fly to the far east preferably Malaysia or new zealand (we are discussing it) but still pending your permission :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

present
Member+

Post by present » 16 Feb 2018, 14:32

ascari kerente,

what you're saying does not make sense. all ertreans living in Ethiopia fought derg to free their nasty lands full of camels. that is a FACT!....... and all you ascaris ertreans voted to be independent while Ethiopia was feeding your starving ascari asz.

so any asacri ertrean who lives in Ethiopia is ertrean!, no if and buts about it. any Ethiopian views you as ertreans, rightfully so, and ask around if you like.

and the ertrean frash adashes in Ethiopian don't even deny that they are ertreans. why do you think we Ethiopians will view ertrean debreseon and bereket as Ethiopians when they are not even denying they are Eritreans, huh? do you think I am a fvck fool like you who miscalculated and messed around with the most powerful people in Africa, Ethiopians? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you all are busted! you will have no future in Ethiopia. we all will adopt the agame style- kick all you devils out, I can not believe we have cried when the agames kicked you out, I did NOT though, I was well aware of what was going on since I was like 5 years old!!!.

well, we will be like Israel. isreal style- kick out all the enemies!

ETHIOPIA only for ETHIOPIANS!!!! not for he enemies!!! Who fought her so hard after even they became independent. Our time to play slave asz coming. We gave you a chance but you are ungrateful evil people. Backstabers!!

present
Member+

Re: Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean Bereket, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by present » 17 Feb 2018, 13:43

This is so funny. The ascaris are still in Ethiopia. What are they wating for? I thought they already have a country. Qqiqiqiqiiq but they came back to Mama Ethiopia they hate so much each paying 30,000 birr at the border

Get the fvck out before we drag your asz out with the isreali style. Ethiopia is only for the chosen people! God has been discarding ascaris for so long!! He knew them well just like Minilk did

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Feb 2018, 14:07

present wrote:ascari kerente,

what you're saying does not make sense. all ertreans living in Ethiopia fought derg to free their nasty lands full of camels. that is a FACT!....... and all you ascaris ertreans voted to be independent while Ethiopia was feeding your starving ascari asz.

so any asacri ertrean who lives in Ethiopia is ertrean!, no if and buts about it. any Ethiopian views you as ertreans, rightfully so, and ask around if you like.

and the ertrean frash adashes in Ethiopian don't even deny that they are ertreans. why do you think we Ethiopians will view ertrean debreseon and bereket as Ethiopians when they are not even denying they are Eritreans, huh? do you think I am a fvck fool like you who miscalculated and messed around with the most powerful people in Africa, Ethiopians? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you all are busted! you will have no future in Ethiopia. we all will adopt the agame style- kick all you devils out, I can not believe we have cried when the agames kicked you out, I did NOT though, I was well aware of what was going on since I was like 5 years old!!!.

well, we will be like Israel. isreal style- kick out all the enemies!

ETHIOPIA only for ETHIOPIANS!!!! not for he enemies!!! Who fought her so hard after even they became independent. Our time to play slave asz coming. We gave you a chance but you are ungrateful evil people. Backstabers!!
Sayterut abet saylikut wedet yilalu amaroch.

You twerp what the fück are you babbling...what the fück do you smoke? You babbler :twisted:

My above response was intended to the dude above who poses here as hazega or gelemele.

Now! What the fück has that to do with you? Are you him?

P.S. the only time I like to dignify your rumblings with a response is when you dub us all eris as askaris.

present
Member+

Re: Death to ascari Ertrean adhanom, ascari Ertrean debretseon, ascari Ertrean siyum, ascari Ertrean Bereket, ascari Ertrean sebhat etc.......... death to all Ertreans living in Ethiopia !!!

Post by present » 17 Feb 2018, 14:46

Frash adash kerente,
I didn't give you the name ascari. It's your name. You father and mother caused you to have that name. Your father was working his asz off for the colonizers while your mother was playing with the Italian/arebs/Turks soldiers. That is why they gave you that name. I didn't give you the name. Be proud of your history, anyways!!

Ascari Ertreans :lol: :lol: :lol:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 21 Feb 2018, 16:45

Kerenite
Because of some people's group insult to our people,I was angry of them and I said to this one jegna,a lesser devil but now,I ask my excuses,Kerenite.