Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Meet ER's “Degenet” and his real name is ...

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Jan 2018, 12:23

XXX
Tadesse Gbrezgi aka @Degnet”

https://m.facebook.com/tadesse.gebregzi?ref=bookmarks

Hi Degitu!! 8) :lol:

And he born Mekele
Self employed aka “troll every internet “
Went Ats Yohanes high school
Live Amesterdam Netherlands
And he is “single” :shock: you heard me right “single”

Coming up
Halafi leflafi, almaz aka antico aka justice seeker aka Misraq aka Eden aka, Awash, Arab wanna be ugum pîmp Kerenait, Benn, presents aka Puzzinet and Bewendimu.

ChigaramTigray

Re: Meet ER's “Degenet” and his real name is ...

Post by ChigaramTigray » 02 Jan 2018, 12:37

Degitu is an old Dog. He is 78years old Agamido :mrgreen: I don't mind adapting this old dog and put him on the back of my truck every one to see him through out the window and wave at him..

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 12:57

Tenketeketachihu meselegn hulet ye wesha lejoch,there is nothing I am afraid of.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 13:13

ende enante zer asedabi behon neber yemafrew.

@@

Post by @@ » 02 Jan 2018, 18:07

yes that is him. I had this info for a while but refrained from publishing it.

http://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 75#p773725

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 02 Jan 2018, 18:32

Thanks brother for the info about the old rat and fake priest Degnet! He must mind Mind his own business this Hasad agame, his beloved TPLF/woyane tigray cadres are Confused and divided than ever before and scared of the Ethiopian tsunami. Here is the prophetic Statement made by none but our own Yemane Ghereab:
"Those,who attempted to kill Eritrea and Eritreans,were /are/already DEAD and/or will die first".

Fed_Up wrote:Tadesse Gbrezgi aka @Degnet”

[Image: https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5AFC4316]

https://m.facebook.com/tadesse.gebregzi?ref=bookmarks

Hi Degitu!! 8) :lol:

And he born Mekele
Self employed aka “troll every internet “
Went Ats Yohanes high school
Live Amesterdam Netherlands
And he is “single” :shock: you heard me right “single”

Coming up
Halafi leflafi, almaz aka antico aka justice seeker aka Misraq aka Eden aka, Awash, Arab wanna be ugum pîmp Kerenait, Benn, presents aka Puzzinet and Bewendimu.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jan 2018, 18:51

He belongs in a church. Why does he curse so much if he's a pastor. This guy is at grandpa's age, he should know better, lol.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 18:58

Neskatum guhaf ikum,atsebiqna nfeltekum ina,segen si resa ab hashewa tshegut nmntay Amlak aemero ayfeterelan

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 Jan 2018, 19:11

ascari [email protected] up, :lol: :lol:

post mine, and I will post yours, how about that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you talk to much about Sodom and gomorrah you [email protected] How many d!cks did you take to day you fvckn ascari:lol: :lol:

but what's funny is degnet actually is not a bad guy at all. he does not deserve this because he is not like my self who does not give a fvck about a picture but ascaris are evil
Last edited by present on 02 Jan 2018, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.

tarik

Post by tarik » 02 Jan 2018, 19:16

Fed_Up: great job bro.

Good Day Sir

Great job Fed Up> I Knew this guy was old but WZF! this dude is real old and he looks like he had a heart condition or a stroke. Look at his left chin and ear. This guy looks like old and single and probably he will die lonly , i guess ER is his only mom. Ye agame neger. this mozerfker is one leg in z ground already. Degnet go to church and confess and be ready 2 die, make sure 2 buy a casket , half price. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Day Sir

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 19:26

Thank you present,
It only shows who they are,I know that you are a better person than what we read here,please don't consider all those who wrote here as people of worth/mekabrachew lay mekomu erasu yasafral

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 02 Jan 2018, 19:33

የቀድሞው የኢዬ.ርቪው "በላይ" ተረጋጋ...ተራህን ጠብቅ:: አትንቀልቀል ብየህ ነበር ..አንተጥፍራም [deleted]:: እንዳልነጭህ::

present wrote: ascari [email protected] up, :lol: :lol:

post mine, and I will post yours, how about that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

you talk to much about Sodom and gomorrah you [email protected] How many d!cks did you take to day you fvckn ascari:lol: :lol:

but what's funny is degnet actually is not a bad guy at all. he does not deserve this because he is not like my self who does not give a fvck about a picture but ascaris are evil

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 Jan 2018, 19:45

Degnet,
that is right. only weak people attack you in such a way. You are not even personally attacking anyone in ER to show you hate in such a cruel away.

this shows the true character of ascaris. when they lose they go reckless. they can not accept defeat peacefully. that is why they recklessly invaded Badme when the Adigrat people blocked from looting.

Degent, the ascaris hate you because you are a tigrayan who consistently proved to them that you are ETHIOPIAN. You are a threat to them. you're suppose to hate Ethiopia and Ethiopians for them to like you. but you stood firm for many years. many tigrays that are that are reading your comments, i bet, appreciate your work and they are influenced. You are not a bad looking guy, too, if that is truly you. keep it up. the ascaris will continue to hate
Last edited by present on 02 Jan 2018, 20:15, edited 2 times in total.

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 Jan 2018, 20:03

ascari.......enatin libdalih :lol: :lol: you think I am scared, you frash adash b!tch!. i will post yours too!!!

you used to be a "metregeeya metregeeya" in Addis. you father was a frash adash then he improved and became a "korkoro yalew". just like the whole ascari nation improved from being part of the "Proud Ethiopians" to organ donors!. that is why all young ascasris wanan be Ethiopians so bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:የቀድሞው የኢዬ.ርቪው "በላይ" ተረጋጋ...ተራህን ጠብቅ:: አትንቀልቀል ብየህ ነበር ..አንተጥፍራም [deleted]:: እንዳልነጭህ::

present wrote: ascari [email protected] up, :lol: :lol:

post mine, and I will post yours, how about that! :lol: :lol:

Zmeselo
Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Jan 2018, 20:24

Hands up, how many still think absent- minded here is an 'amara- oromo?'

I wish to see her in Ethiopia, defending the agame.

The amara- oromo, would behead her and violate her ahya momma.

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 Jan 2018, 20:58

Ascari Zemselo, a clueless old man. Almaze exposed your behind already. you are a very old man living in senior care facility, you can not understand present the great. I am a true Ethiopian, your nightmare. I am just like my ancestors, I don't only defend a single ethinc. I am a defender all children of Ethiopia. but you are a tribalist. that is why "present" is confusing you!!

I am AmaraOromo, period. I don't care if anyone does not think that I am. why would I care? my job is to maintain the ETHIOPIA Jagama, Minilik, Tedi, and Abera Goba passed down to me!

trust me, Degnet is not my enemy! he actually is a polite person. typical of Ethiopians.

you know how we Ethiopian are. We are polite but if you fvck around enough even your masters can NOT save you from us!!!

you know it ascari!

Zmeselo wrote:Hands up, how many still think absent- minded here is an 'amara- oromo?'

I wish to see her in Ethiopia, defending the agame.

The amara- oromo, would behead her and violate her ahya momma.

Zmeselo
Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 02 Jan 2018, 21:14

Look, how a lion- treats hyenas. You might learn something, donkey.

https://youtu.be/XtBFJugZvz0

present
Member+

Post by present » 02 Jan 2018, 22:33

Ascari zemselo,

that trick you have been playing don't work anymore. you are exposed. tplf and shabai are the same fvckers!! period!

you are a pro tesfaye gebreab guy, right? but tefaye gebreab was recruited and trained by Bereket and Melese. FACT.

Bereket and Melese wrote the book for him and they did book signing for him in Sheraton Addis, right?. So you see the direct connection between you and Bereket? :lol: :lol: :lol: you ascaris are exposed, you better change you name. kkkkk

ascari bereket
ascari tsehay
ascari sebhat
ascari debretseon
ascari siyum
ascari getachew
ascari arkebe,
and thousands of ascaris who have returned back to Ethiopia and claimed all their properties, and living in Ethiiopia without green cards, spying for tplf ascari. and many more...

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 23:06

Please stop talking such things,I was to stay out of here for the respect of others.There is no any winning in such,let the mothers,whether alive or not rest in peace.

Ye Lemgane Zere killil

Post by Ye Lemgane Zere killil » 03 Jan 2018, 01:19

present wrote:Ascari zemselo,

that trick you have been playing don't work anymore. you are exposed. tplf and shabai are the same fvckers!! period!

you are a pro tesfaye gebreab guy, right? but tefaye gebreab was recruited and trained by Bereket and Melese. FACT.

Bereket and Melese wrote the book for him and they did book signing for him in Sheraton Addis, right?. So you see the direct connection between you and Bereket? :lol: :lol: :lol: you ascaris are exposed, you better change you name. kkkkk

ascari bereket
ascari tsehay
ascari sebhat
ascari debretseon
ascari siyum
ascari getachew
ascari arkebe,
and thousands of ascaris who have returned back to Ethiopia and claimed all their properties, and living in Ethiiopia without green cards, spying for tplf ascari. and many more...

So, Ascaris are [email protected]@cking your bonny mother in her mouth. Good for you :lol: