Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen

Happy New Year Everybody

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jan 2018, 20:32

XXX
It is my pleasure to wish a happy New Year to everybody specially my Eri-Brothers and Sisters. Happy New Year.

Most importantly I wish the year of 2018 filled with health, peace and prosperity to the maker and breaker of the horn of Africa, Mr. President. Yes I am talking about the Lion of Nakfa aka the George Washington of Eritrea aka the Killer of the Tigray Republic Dream aka the Nightmare of the coward TPLF goons. There is no doubt that 2017 was such a wonderful year transitioning to a different level. It was a year we witnessed Eritrea doing better while Tigray Republic was on its last leg to burial....

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Happy New Year Everybody

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 20:42

The same to you Hawzen and nice to hear from you, though the lion of nakfa human flash eater is enjoying his planted fruit from his iron fist rule.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jan 2018, 21:27

I am so happy to hear from you after long time. I am also happy that you are still alive. I wish you happy longer life.

Thank you brother ayte Halafi aka the die-hard Tigrayan aka the most proud and forthcoming citizen of Tigray Republic. By the way, how have you been doing???

If Tigray had few more proud and die-Hard citizens like you, I think many people would respect Tigray and its people more. Unfortunately, Tigray is led by coward and beggar Adwans who voluntarily kiss our behind to consider them as human being. Meles was a good example of the group I am referring. The way he died was also a good example of my claim.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 22:11

Hawzen wrote:I am so happy to hear from you after long time. I am also happy that you are still alive. I wish you happy longer life.

Thank you brother ayte Halafi aka the die-hard Tigrayan aka the most proud and forthcoming citizen of Tigray Republic. By the way, how have you been doing???

If Tigray had few more proud and die-Hard citizens like you, I think many people would respect Tigray and its people more. Unfortunately, Tigray is led by coward and beggar Adwans who voluntarily kiss our behind to consider them as human being. Meles was a good example of the group I am referring. The way he died was also a good example of my claim.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Good man the power of mannerism you possess overwhelming us always when you whisper to us. I love to add to your lists that the way Meles buried is the most disgusting and shameful for all Tigrayans died,alive and for the next generations to come. He preached since his high school and joined the struggle to fight Shewa and all Amhara yet after he won the struggle and control the palace he wanted to be buried as permanent home with the man he despised Minilik is no word to reationalize to anyone except the Adwans who still the Mininlik and Amhara balomal Nechi Lebash live in Teklehaimanot Sefer in Addis Ababa. Anyway, things in our union is drastically have changed and woyane seems has changed accordingly as we know when woyane is cornered it shows its best but when things is lose it shows us looting habit but this time we do not know where we are heading.

One thing I say to you that what I have been preaching for many years when every Tigryan though, it will be a feasting for long time but I told them stop eating the honey when still tests honey else it will change to bitterness and may even kill you if you insist keep eating it. Now that rational came true to all Tigayans and I hope they implement all the things I advised as citizen of Tigray and Tigray will be better off than living with 250M population projected in the next less than 50 years and all the people will come from the two savage ethnics of Amhara and Gallaa anti Tigray.

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 01 Jan 2018, 23:12

I don't have to agree on everything with a charismatic person like you in order to admire how proud and strong personality you have when it comes to the people of Tigray and Tigray. What can I say to a person who happen to be very straightforward about his desire to his people and homeland as you are . Even though I condemn the excessive hatred you have to the people of Amhara and Oromo, at the same time Just my hats off for you for your sleeplessness to dream something good for the people of Tigray who sacrificed so much for better future. Unfortunately, there are also few Tigrayan families mostly from Adwan clan who have betray the people of Tigray and hijacked the destiny and future life of the millions of Tigrayan people.

Your belief is unwavering and you dream is so big for your people. Unfortunately, Adwans don't have the stand whatsoever and all they know is selling everything including Tigrayan women for the lowest bidder. I feel sorry for people like you who have been ignored for quite long time.

I can see your dream is that to have an independent and self reliant fat Tigray Republic next to a sovereign Independent Eritrea. My only concern is that your Tigray has been stealing significant fertile land from Gonder, Wollo and of course Eritrea. I doubt that you would have peacefully Tigray as a country unless some miracle happens.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you and your family.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jan 2018, 00:06

Hawzen I will pick you as jury in the box to make decision based the concrete facts I will present to you below since you speak Tigrigna and you know how Amhara hates Tigrigna language and they do not want their kids to know even one word but the lands blow they occupy are named in pure Tigrigna. Why an ethnic does not know one word Tigrigna and tried to destroy it and protected their people from not to know Tigrigna would name their beloved lands unless it was not theirs to begin with??? Tigray has been feeding Wollo, Gojjam and Gonder over 80 years now. Tigray territories are Angereb River and my advise to the leadership is to regain our lands and will be more than enough to feed all Tigrayans. Look below details and have your own understanding.

Tigray lands looted by Amhara and Tigrayans will not sleep until we regain them. The logic for Tigrayans is if the looter can sleep peacefully why Tigray sleep while its lands are under Amharu and most importantly if the looter Amhara has no shame to the crime they committed why Tigray thinks it is shame to regain its own rightful properties???

Beja Mider side
• Metema
• Tahtay Armachiho or Simen Armachiyo
• Endabat
• Dewarq
• Adi Arkay
• Bi’eda

Wollo side
• Zikula
• Dehana
• Sokota
• Qebo
• Kidan
• Huberu
• Guba Lafto

From Gojjam around Lake Tana Dehre Bahri side:
• Mer’awi
• Debre may
• Hamasit
• Tissessat
• Yismula giorgis
• Shewira
• Meshenit
• Awra Amba
• Amba Saame
• Dur’Beta
• Esay Debri
• Dingle Beri

Hawzen

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jan 2018, 18:48

Brother Ayte Halafi,

You know that I respect your big dreams but it does not necessarily mean that I have to agree with them. I also understand you have listed many disputed places/territories between Tigray and other Ethiopians and you are right some of them sound Tigrigna names. However, I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with your claim. One thing that I am certain about is that If I were going to be considered as fair jury in making such critical decisions, I have to be able to convince the people of Gonder and Wollo.

By the way, what am I going to response to smart Ethiopians like brother Ethiopian and others if they ask me questions like:

- How could you trust Agame people who invaded Bademe and other Eritrean Territory and still have refused to vacate when the international community have already decided that they belong to Eritrea??? I might need help from your wisdom to answer this difficult question... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jan 2018, 20:35

Aite Hawzen,

When you regain your own lands from looters no need discussion but pull your guns and will do it. I have one teret the favorite word by Deqi Arawit, there were two friends lived as neighbors next to each other. One Saturday market day went to open market to buy some domestic animals. Once they reach at the market place they scattered and were looking what they want to buy, unfortunately one of them had enough money to buy what he wants but the other one did not have any money in his pocket. The guy who had money bought oxen and the empty pocket guy looted donkey and arrived at home few hours apart. Both asked to the other what they bought, the person who bought oxen told him how much he spent for the oxen and the other donkey owner did not want to tell him since it was for free but told him, Moksi (their first names were the same as the other and called each other "Moksi) I do not want to tell you the price for the donkey since it is too steep price and I do not want to be embarrassed about it. One day the donkey left his home and went to his original home and his Moksi realized the donkey is no longer at the house and asked him where is your donkey, he replayed him I sold him, how much? well you cannot ask more than the price I paid since it was very expensive. It was at breakeven that is the price he paid to bring the donkey home and he sold the donkey the same price he lost him. (no grain or loss).

When the right time comes Tigray will take them all by any means and for the Amhara there will not be any loss except they used our lands for free to feed their people while Tigrayans were starving. So, for the Amhara it will be at breakeven or zero slope.