Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Degnet

Re: Battle of Hazaloo of 1559-when oromos kicked the adal empires [deleted]!

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 07:02

balanebewm deg adergh MoA Anbesa,enezih ahyoch,ye egnaws Tarik.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 07:27

These people are anti revolution/revolution in its true sense/eslam hulu gize eslam new.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 02 Jan 2018, 07:50

The truth is,it is not about Getachew Asefa but about Jesus/Israel.Anyway,I have to tell you who I am,what are you?mesakia.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 02 Jan 2018, 11:31

Portlandia: You're mad that I exposed your lies and proved you that the Ajuuran clan established the Garen Dynasty dating back to the 9th century which ruled both Mogadishu Sultanate and Ajuuran Sultanate. Mogadishu Sultanate simply evolved into Ajuuran Sultanate which was stated as the most powerful and advanced kingdom in Africa and one of the pre-eminent powers of the Indian Ocean in its time.

Where did I reject any Somali, European or Harari scholars? I simply said that Richard Pankhurst claims on Somali history has been debunked by several scholars.

If you believe this man than you're an idiot. Here is his 3 funniest and dumbest claims.

1. Arabs are native to North Africa.

2. All of East African civilization was founded by Arabs.

3. Persian is Semitic.

Do you actually believe his history about the horn of Africa after he made these 3 hilarious and retarded claims? :lol:

Again, you always run away from the truth. Did you know that Walashma is a Somali tribe and a sub-clan Dir that established Walashma Dynasty in the 9th century called the Walashma Kingdom which later evolved into Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate right? :lol:

Majority of the Somali scholars, Abyssinian scholars, European scholars and even medieval Arab/Berber scholars confirm that Adal Sultanate was a Somali kingdom and its capital was Zeila which is located in the modern day of Somaliland.

Leo Africanus was a Berber who was a scholar and a traveller during the 16th century and he has some interesting historical quotes about the Somali's in the medieval times.

"According to the 16th-century explorer, Leo Africanus indicates that the native inhabitants of the Mogadishu the capital of Ajuran Sultanate polity were of the same origins as the denizens of the northern people of Zeila the capital of Adal Sultanate. They were generally tall with an olive skin complexion, with some being darker and spoke Somali. They would wear traditional rich white silk wrapped around their bodies and have Islamic turbans and coastal people would only wear sarongs, and they would use Arabic writing script as their lingua franca. Their weaponry consisted of traditional Somali weapons such as swords, daggers, spears, battle axe, and bows, although they received assistance from its close ally the Ottoman Empire and with the import of firearms such as muskets and cannons. Most were Muslims, although a few adhered to heathen bedouin tradition; there were also a number of Abyssinian Christians further inland. Mogadishu itself was a wealthy, powerful and well-built city-state, which maintained commercial trade with kingdoms across EuroAsia, among other global kingdoms. It was surrounded by walled stone fortifications."

Lastly, I've shown you sources that not only Harar was founded by Somalis but they built the walls, mosque and protected that holy city and Somali blood is all over that city, so be grateful and once Greater Somalia comes than you'll understand why. By the way, Somalis as a whole are a diverse population with Urban Dwellers, Farmers, Nomads and Coastal people and I come from a farming and merchant background lol, so nice try. :lol:

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jan 2018, 14:35

MoA-Ambesa wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:''While the Adal empire was getting ready to administer the defeated Abyssinian peoples, the Oromo engaged the army of the Adal empire in a fierce battle. At the end of the day, the Oromo army destroyed a huge army of the Adal empire which was equipped with the latest weapons of the times namely fire-arms in a famous battle of Hazaloo in 1559 [Hassan 1990: 27].
Once the Adal empire was cleared out of the way, the Oromo found it relatively easy to deal with the Abyssinian peoples because they were badly hit and weakened by the Adal army and hence were incapacitated to put up any effective resistance. It seems appropriate to emphasize that the Oromo people saved the Abyssinians from total Islamization and possible extinction under the Adal imperial rule. The Oromo drove away the Adals and the Abyssinians to any furthest possible secure limits. The Oromo occupied and settled on the territories evacuated by them. In fact, these territories were the homeland of the Cushtic peoples of which the Oromo is one of them/a member of. So, the lost lands went back to the rightful owners. This was truly an act of justice. The settlement of the Oromo on the newly recovered lands effectively created a physical separation between the Adals and the Abyssinians. The Oromo expanded and and established its administration on a large territory [Hess 1970: 12, Greenfield 1965: 53-57, Pankhurst 1961: 79-80, Buxton 1947: 51, Ullendorf 1965: 75, Keller 1988: 19-21].
The power resources at the disposal of the Oromo nation BY FAR exceeded the power resources of any actor. Actually, the power resources of the Oromo nation exceeded the power resources of three or more actors put together in Northeast Africa. The presence and active role of the Oromo helped restore peace in the region for three centuries at a stretch [Ullendorf 1965: 75, Lipsky 1962: 12-13, Levine 1974: 80, Deressa 1957].''

[Ethnicity, Politics, and Society in Northeast Africa: Conflict and Social Change
By Mohammed Ali, page 124]
A certain GGGaaLlLaa composes and another GGGaallLaa cites it.

By that logic, if the Jews occupy Mecca, a semite homeland, it will be "truly an act of Justice" Even to bring this GGGaaLLLLaaa logic close to home, if the Somali occupy all of Hararghe and the adjoining territories currently occupied by GGGaallLLLaaa speakers, it will be a truly an act of Justice.
This is one instance why the Ethiopians say "ጋላ እና ሰገራ እያደረ ይገማል"

This is also another attempt by the GGGaaallllaaa tribal confederation to link itself to a Cush people and grab their glorious history. This despite the obvious fact that a GGGaaalllaaa has nothing to do with Kush. GGGaaallLLLaaa is just GGGallLLaaa!

Look how retarded this grasshopper eating agame is, first of all, the author is Somali.
Second of all, there's a difference between historical Kush and the cushitic language family that the oromo are the backbone of, the most spoken cushitic language.
Learn the difference between basic things before you open your retarded down syndrome having self.
Fcking idiot

:lol:

MoA-Ambesa

Post by MoA-Ambesa » 02 Jan 2018, 22:19

Sadacha Macca wrote:
MoA-Ambesa wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:''While the Adal empire was getting ready to administer the defeated Abyssinian peoples, the Oromo engaged the army of the Adal empire in a fierce battle. At the end of the day, the Oromo army destroyed a huge army of the Adal empire which was equipped with the latest weapons of the times namely fire-arms in a famous battle of Hazaloo in 1559 [Hassan 1990: 27].
Once the Adal empire was cleared out of the way, the Oromo found it relatively easy to deal with the Abyssinian peoples because they were badly hit and weakened by the Adal army and hence were incapacitated to put up any effective resistance. It seems appropriate to emphasize that the Oromo people saved the Abyssinians from total Islamization and possible extinction under the Adal imperial rule. The Oromo drove away the Adals and the Abyssinians to any furthest possible secure limits. The Oromo occupied and settled on the territories evacuated by them. In fact, these territories were the homeland of the Cushtic peoples of which the Oromo is one of them/a member of. So, the lost lands went back to the rightful owners. This was truly an act of justice. The settlement of the Oromo on the newly recovered lands effectively created a physical separation between the Adals and the Abyssinians. The Oromo expanded and and established its administration on a large territory [Hess 1970: 12, Greenfield 1965: 53-57, Pankhurst 1961: 79-80, Buxton 1947: 51, Ullendorf 1965: 75, Keller 1988: 19-21].
The power resources at the disposal of the Oromo nation BY FAR exceeded the power resources of any actor. Actually, the power resources of the Oromo nation exceeded the power resources of three or more actors put together in Northeast Africa. The presence and active role of the Oromo helped restore peace in the region for three centuries at a stretch [Ullendorf 1965: 75, Lipsky 1962: 12-13, Levine 1974: 80, Deressa 1957].''

[Ethnicity, Politics, and Society in Northeast Africa: Conflict and Social Change
By Mohammed Ali, page 124]
A certain GGGaaLlLaa composes and another GGGaallLaa cites it.

By that logic, if the Jews occupy Mecca, a semite homeland, it will be "truly an act of Justice" Even to bring this GGGaaLLLLaaa logic close to home, if the Somali occupy all of Hararghe and the adjoining territories currently occupied by GGGaallLLLaaa speakers, it will be a truly an act of Justice.
This is one instance why the Ethiopians say "ጋላ እና ሰገራ እያደረ ይገማል"

This is also another attempt by the GGGaaallllaaa tribal confederation to link itself to a Cush people and grab their glorious history. This despite the obvious fact that a GGGaaalllaaa has nothing to do with Kush. GGGaaallLLLaaa is just GGGallLLaaa!

Look how retarded this grasshopper eating agame is, first of all, the author is Somali.
Second of all, there's a difference between historical Kush and the cushitic language family that the oromo are the backbone of, the most spoken cushitic language.
Learn the difference between basic things before you open your retarded down syndrome having self.
Fcking idiot

:lol:
Sadacha the retarded GgGaaaalllLaAaa,
Here is https://www.amazon.com/Ethnicity-Politi ... 0761802835
"About the Author
Mohammed Ali is Associate faculty member of the Conflict and Change Center, H.H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota. He is also the principal author of Handbook of the Oromo Language (Krakow: Polaska Akademia Nauk, 1990)."

I wonder if a GGGaaallLLaa will ever learn to sense any shame.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jan 2018, 22:53

Does that prove he's oromo.
If I wrote a book on English, does that make me an Englishman
If I wrote a book on Arabic, does that make me arab

Okay let's say he's oromo, for arguments sake,
Can you refute what he said with actual proof, you know, with legitimate scholarly sources?
No.
It's referring to lands inhabited by cushitic language speakers, the biggest one being Afaan Oromo.
I noticed you didn't address that because your dumb agame azzz can't say sh1t.
Grasshopper eating agames will always be grasshopper eating agames.

ማርሲን

Post by ማርሲን » 03 Jan 2018, 02:13

Sadacha Macca wrote:Does that prove he's oromo.

Can you refute what he said with actual proof, you know, with legitimate scholarly sources?
No.
It's referring to lands inhabited by cushitic language speakers, the biggest one being Afaan Oromo.
What kind of a somali would make that kind of a book to begin with? you hypocritical little galla have some shame, Mohammed Ali is also a name used by millions of gallas.

MoA-Ambesa

Post by MoA-Ambesa » 03 Jan 2018, 03:20

ማርሲን wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:Does that prove he's oromo.

No.
What kind of a somali would make that kind of a book to begin with? you hypocritical little galla have some shame, Mohammed Ali is also a name used by millions of gallas.
Friend,
what else to expect from a shameless, thankless and useless creatures appropriately called GgGaaAaalLlAaa?

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Jan 2018, 09:41

Why would a black man write a book on Arabic.
Does that make the black man an Arab if he does write a book on the Arabic language?
You idiots overlooked when I asked that.
Because YOU KNOW it's true.

Okay you two retarded agames, can you prove any of the points this writer made, wrong?
Can you refute the points he's made, regardless of his ethnicity, with legitimate scholarly sources?
Nope. Because all you grasshopper eating agames can do is beg, steal, and lie; intellectually discussing history is beyond your brains capacity. Must be the grasshopper diet that corrupted your brain. Living in your harsh arid and useless land made you this way. Sorry. I can't relate. I'm from green oromia
The land you agames envy and migrate to, despite hating us.