Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tazabi-1

ETHSAT STOP OVERANALYZING TPLF ! TPLF IS NOT AS COMPLICATED AS YOU THINK!

Post by Tazabi-1 » 01 Jan 2018, 14:15

ETHSAT has grown in leaps and bounds and its contribution to awake the silent majority has been remarkable.
However ETHSAT is falling in weyanes trap by
Overanalyzing TPLF'S modus operandi. Don't get me wrong, analysing your opponent is very imperative in order to map a strategy on how to tackle it, however OVERANALYZING also could give weak opponents like TPLF junta undeserved credence. This is what i am witnessing with Ermias and Minalachew who are daily engaged in competition in telling us which one of them knows better TPLF'S inner workings. You see Ermias and Minalachew - it is already a well established fact that TPLF is leading Ethiopia by iron fist and those rubber stumb amhara and Oromo parties are just apologists who sold their people and soul for money and perks.
Ermias and Minalachew when you keep OVERANALYZING TPLF for its every move, you are inadvertently making the half baked TPLF leaders too sophisticated and invincible, however the fact of the matter is -TPLF is a weak organization thriving on weakness of the Oromos and Amharas. It is a paper tiger. ONE big demonstration in Addis abeba would be suffice enough to shake TPLF'S foundation from its core.
So Ermias and Minalachew follow Sisay's foot step and in 2018 devote your time on laying down strategies and ways and means on how to unite the disarrayed opposition and topple the injured beast - TPLF.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ETHSAT STOP OVERANALYZING TPLF ! TPLF IS NOT AS COMPLICATED AS YOU THINK!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 14:24

Tazabi-1 wrote:ETHSAT has grown in leaps and bounds and its contribution to awake the silent majority has been remarkable.
Overanalyzing TPLF'S modus operandi. Don't get me wrong, analysing your opponent is very imperative in order to map a strategy on how to tackle it, however OVERANALYZING also could give weak opponents like TPLF junta undeserved credence. This is what i am witnessing with Ermias and Minalachew who are daily engaged in competition in telling us which one of them knows better TPLF'S inner workings. You see Ermias and Minalachew - it is already a well established fact that TPLF is leading Ethiopia by iron fist and those rubber stumb amhara and Oromo parties are just apologists who sold their people and soul for money and perks.
Ermias and Minalachew when you keep OVERANALYZING TPLF for its every move, you are inadvertently making the half baked TPLF leaders too sophisticated and invincible, however the fact of the matter is -TPLF is a weak organization thriving on weakness of the Oromos and Amharas. It is a paper tiger. ONE big demonstration in Addis abeba would be suffice enough to shake TPLF'S foundation from its core.
So Ermias and Minalachew follow Sisay's foot step and in 2018 devote your time on laying down strategies and ways and means on how to unite the disarrayed opposition and topple the injured beast - TPLF.
I do not think ESAT are making things as complicated as Badme is, why you see Badme so complicated and sophisticated???

Indeed Shaebia Bisha money is being invested badly no return. Why Bisha money invested on ESAT cannot bring Gojjam Teff for 18 years now???

Speaking of iron fist see below who is enjoying from iron fist???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 01 Jan 2018, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 14:40

Shaebia stop over digging our lands north Tigray to finance the ineffective ESAT Amhara mouthpieces.
From Agaazians!!!

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 14:53

Do you want to spend your life talking nonsense,we know Isaias very well,he must be disgusted of people like you,if he is like me.

Benn

Post by Benn » 01 Jan 2018, 15:07

There is a phrase for that: Analysis paralysis.
Tazabi-1 wrote:ETHSAT has grown in leaps and bounds and its contribution to awake the silent majority has been remarkable.

Amayah

Post by Amayah » 01 Jan 2018, 16:18

Tazabi-1

In part I agree with you observation; I also disagree. Communication has one or all of these 4 functions - it informs, it educates, it motivates, and/or it entertains. These days a given medium specializes only one of the functions. In my opinion, ESAT tries to do all 4. Here is how I see the different personalities.

Messay is a Motivator Journalist (Include Beruk)
Ermiyas is an Educator Journalist
Minalachew is an Informer Journalist
Sisay is an Educator Journalist
Teborne is an entertainer Journalist

Remember - they are all practitioner of the trade but in terms of their style, this is my take.

That said, I agree that some times we tend impute ideas and levels of intelligence into Woyane practice that they don't even possess and there by make them larger than what they really are.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 01 Jan 2018, 17:09

You must join the dance. Make detailed analyses of adversary's modus operandi, examine his actions and movements thoroughly, try to gain valuable insights and anticipate his next move. Having said that, however, as the saying goes: never underestimate people you are up against.