Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Ugum shabo tyrant welcomes the New Year away from the Eritrean people and in the arms of his Arab master

Post by Awash » 01 Jan 2018, 02:27

almaze

Re: Ugum shabo tyrant welcomes the New Year away from the Eritrean people and in the arms of his Arab master

Post by almaze » 01 Jan 2018, 04:16

Wedi afom lately start to look like a red ant ( ገብረ ጉንዳን)........big head skinny legs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i swear to god እርጅና ኅፍጣም ነዉ :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy new year brother awash !

almaze

Re: Ugum shabo tyrant welcomes the New Year away from the Eritrean people and in the arms of his Arab master

Post by almaze » 01 Jan 2018, 05:17

Soon we gonna start to sing ወፌ ቆመች ወፌ ቆመች to Wedi Afom's 72nd Birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ♩♩♬ kir kir kir kir moite moite moite moite :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by almaze on 01 Jan 2018, 07:33, edited 1 time in total.

almaze

Post by almaze » 01 Jan 2018, 07:11

Take a last look at this ቕዘናም ፍየል :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 01 Jan 2018, 11:29

Here he is taking a selfie with victims of his Arab organ harvesting friends.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Jan 2018, 12:24

Hi all,

I tell you......

Issu was summoned to report to the princes of the UAE immediately. The princes of the UAE, Saudis and Egypt's dictator Al-sissy are so scared that the Ottoman turks are coming back to the red sea.

Few days ago, the new ottoman Sultan Erdogan paid a state visit along with 200 (!) businessmen to the Sudan and stayed for 2 days. While he was there, he visited Port-Sudan and most importantly SEWAKIN (an old ottoman garrison). Sewakin is a port located in the red sea and it is perhaps 30 to 40 KM far from the Eritrean village port of karora. Also not very far from Egypt's southern border and besides it's adjacent to Saudi-Arabia.

Now to the main point: Al bashir of Sudan has officially offered Sewakin to Turkey and in its part Turkey has announced that it will establish a military base there.

Turkey at the moment is perceived as a foe by the aforementioned 3 arab countries. Turkey has already established militaty bases in the gulf (Qatar), in the Indian ocean (Somalia) and now in the red sea (Sewakin, sudan).

So is the game being played behind the curtain.

I will anxiously be waiting for the return of our Issu so that he enlightens us or updates us via EriTv about such secret meetings and what they have in store ( I mean for us eris). :mrgreen:

P.S. as an Eritrean it scares me to see a foreign military base being established a stone-throw-away from my border and I hope our Issu has that in mind.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 01 Jan 2018, 14:29

I believe he was afraid somebody was about to wack him on New Year's eve.
Or, he is about to start yet anothe border war with his other neighbor, Sudan.

present
Member+

Post by present » 01 Jan 2018, 23:21

i still can not believe he took this picture of himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least he his not like the ascaris in ER, he does not deny that he lives in hell!

Awash wrote:Here he is taking a selfie with victims of his Arab organ harvesting friends.
[Image: download/file.php?id=26664]

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 03 Jan 2018, 18:03

ውረድ ኣታ ፈስፋስ ዓጋመ