Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zack

Happy New year my tigray tigrinya people

Post by Zack » 31 Dec 2017, 17:02

Have a great year inshallah.

From your djiboutian neighbour.

Dr zackovich. Both woyannies and shabians 2 houses with one door

On both sides of the mereb.
All the houses of tigray and tigringa All the awrajas.
Akele hamasien sereye jabarti.
Asmara mandhefera massawa.

Adwa shire tembien raya indeselllasie
Mekelle All of you.

Selem
Salamualaykum.
Shalom

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Happy New year my tigray tigrinya people

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Dec 2017, 17:12

Zack wrote:Have a great year inshallah.

From your djiboutian neighbour.

Dr zackovich. Both woyannies and shabians 2 houses with one door

On both sides of the mereb.
All the houses of tigray and tigringa All the awrajas.
Akele hamasien sereye jabarti.
Asmara mandhefera massawa.

Adwa shire tembien raya indeselllasie
Mekelle All of you.

Selem
Salamualaykum.
Shalom
Thank you Zack, the same to you too, enjoy some of the landscaps of Tembien Abiy Adi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QsgMdDFfaU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ek6hKSqnGw

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 31 Dec 2017, 17:28

https://youtu.be/uuP4e6wxoMw?t=2

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 31 Dec 2017, 17:52

Zack,

Make sure to send some money to your loving family in Adwa, Tigray, so they may slaughter a sheep to celebrate the New Year with a bang. As a reminder, most people in Tigray now prefer that you send them Nakfa, because 1 Nakfa is being exchanged to 2 Birr at the official exchange rate, and up to 7 Birr on the blackmarket in Tigray.

I wish Happy New Year to you and your loving family in Adwa, Tigray.

present
Member+

Post by present » 31 Dec 2017, 17:59

Look at these ascaris hi fiving eachother for donating 25,000 kidneys and for starving thier own people.

Now they want to use the agames as shields. I thought you ascaris hate the agames, fvck you with your tigray Tigrinya bull crap-- :lol: :lol:

Agame is Ethiopian, period. We Ethiopians will keep insulting and punshing them till all the agames wake up. But, remember, there is ONLY one agame girl so far with a video, who already apologized who said she is not Ethiopian.

You are not going to find agames who say that they are not Ethiopians.

Only the Adwa ascaris have problems. Adwa ascaris own every bussines all over, even the cart pusher at the airports are adwa ascaris.

We are going to expose you ascaris.

Fvck you with tigray tigrigna sh!t. I thought you hate agames to your bones

Never trust an ascari!! ]
Last edited by present on 31 Dec 2017, 18:08, edited 2 times in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2017, 18:03

You have every right to wish a happy new years to your agame cousins,
aunts, uncles, and so on. Thanks for admitting that you're an Agame.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

confused

Post by confused » 01 Jan 2018, 01:10

This pretentious ignorant kizenaam zoomali does not realize the very survival of Djibouti is linked to Oromia and not tigrai....what an ungrateful loser.... who does he think feeds the zoomali??? Who supplies the water and electricity??? Whose goods and commodities are exported through Djibouti....

Abdi Aley learned Ogaden's dependence on Oromia not tigrai when his people found they had nothing to eat....the people in Jijiga condemned him and aked Oromo for forgiveness ...

Weyyane is negotiating with Sudan to use Port Sudan for exports and imports to Tigrai.....

Someday, Oromia will use the Port of Assab Inshalla and turn Djibouti into a dustbin....

Shintaam zoomali....keep barking galla to entertain weyyane because the amara are no longer interested ....and ask yourself what it means to be a Muslim before you take Allah's name in vain...

A real amara or Oromo would not give your posts attention...I wonder why did Elias give you pinning privileges??? ......to continue to insult Oromos????

If you are a zoomali...what are you doing on an Ethiopian forum????? You have invested 6 years insulting Oromos on this forum....your services are no longer needed...

A$hole!!!!

You think you are clever...pander your a$$ on the somali forum...not here...
Last edited by confused on 01 Jan 2018, 02:16, edited 6 times in total.

almaze

Post by almaze » 01 Jan 2018, 01:30

I wanna see this in 2018 :: PERIOD Hang 'Em High! :shock:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Jan 2018, 01:53

አልሙዪ
ባለ አንቴናው ያልተገረዘው ነው እንዴ ጭነሽ ሽርርር የምትይው? ኢሳያስን ባየሽ ቁጥር አንቴናሽ ጣቢያ የሚቀላቅለው ቅቅቅ ቀጥ የሚለው? እረ ተይ እናቴ የቀየሽ ልጆች እነ አዋሽ ሞራል ላይማ አትረማመጂ:: ኢሱ ብቻ እኮ አይደለም እዚህ አለ ም ያለው ይልሻል አድዋሽ:: እኛም እኮ 14 ቁጥር ሚስማር ይዘናል አንቺን ደረቅ ግድግዳ ላይ ለመስቀል...ወርደን ሻወር ለስለስ ባለ ላባጆ መስጠት ተክነንበታል... ባይሆን ኢሱ ላባጆ ስለመስጠቱ እጠራጠራለሁ:: እንዳንቺ ቃ ያለ አክራሪ የጥንት ሰው ነው ቅቅቅቅቅ
Anyway back to the point...
That will not happen ቁልዬ, I assure you but I am sure that we have the closer one to the mighty robe , ተራራን በውሽት ያንቀጠቀጡት ዘመዶችሽ , Tplfists . አጋመዎችን ቀጥቅጠን መስቀል አደባባይ ላይ የምንሰቅልበት ቀን እሩቅ ኣይደለም 2018 is the year , bby:: አሁን ደስስስ ይበልሽ አልሙዪ ደረትሽን ይዘሽ ተለጠሽ እልልልልልልል በይ እና ይመርብሽ እስኪ:: መችስ ኤርትራዊት አይደለሽ :roll:

almaze wrote:I wanna see this in 2018 :: PERIOD Hang 'Em High! :shock:

[Image: http://www.fotothing.com/photos/ff1/ff1 ... 1514783980]

tarik

Post by tarik » 01 Jan 2018, 02:11

Zack aka Thomas Hagos

Good Evening Sir

I always knew u were an agame parasite but it is good that u finally admitted that u r a beggar agame using ur other names like Hawdian and Thomas Hagos , u don't have to pretend 2 be Afarri from Djibouti or Issa. U just busted ur cover. Men i love 2018 already agames r exposing themselves unintentionally. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

confused

Post by confused » 01 Jan 2018, 02:14

The fact is....there is no animosity between the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia....someday, the two countries will be economically integrated if not federated......

The billions spent on Djibouti will be spent on Assab and a railway built to link Meiso with the port of Assab...inshallah...

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 01 Jan 2018, 02:23

confused: Listen I agree, it was unnecessary for Zack to trigger people but that doesn't give you the right to lie or insult Somalis.

Djibouti has their own electricity and water supplies and don't bother claiming that they buy crops from Ethiopia because really they don't since most of their crops come from France. Plus, Ethiopia will always be using 60% of Djibouti port while using 40% of Berbera, Somaliland port. Lastly, Assab port belongs to Eritrea which are Ethiopia's biggest enemy and they ain't giving you sh*t.

As for the Somali region. I agree Abdi Illey and Liyuu police are useless b*stards who are hated by the Somali region and hopefully they'll get replaced. Also, Ogaden is a clan which only accounts 40% of the Somali regional population and only live in the centre of the Somali region. It's called the Somali region, not Ogaden.

Again, the Somali region does not get crops from Oromia region. They have their own fertile lands from their own rivers with their own farmers that is producing enough crops that is feeding the 8 million Ethio-Somalis. Look how fertile the Somali region is.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 10:00

They call this world,atleast your world,fool's paradise.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 10:21

Be clean,help when you can,work for Love4 Ethiopia.Excuse me for my words/for generalizing/The Pilgrimes Progress,I think this is what we Ethiopians are,there is nothing worst than to see people starving,they need our help/here is why knowledge is needed,we are in the 21st century.I have my weaknesses but I have to learn to over win them.I don't have to starve while there is food to eat at home because of speding a lot of time here,searching for good in vain.My personal experience here.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 10:57

erasachinen enmermer,the root cause is erman,yehn liasebu kalchalu endet limerun yechilalu,yehe kushasha ye ene Abdisa tsehuf wede huala bemetw new,he can't equal me.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 01 Jan 2018, 11:46

Like cigara( cigar) said it: zack camel [deleted] snifer ; what do you mean by "my people"?
So now you openly declared your identity? Still we are expecting sadacha and confused to confess.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 13:04

You have to be imaginative zack,what is needed is civilized People and for this you need a good governmet

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 13:42

If we use our common sense,he is still better than you,a dirty foul mouthed beast,you are a stupid crack head.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 19:26

Degnet wrote:You have to be imaginative zack,what is needed is civilized People and for this you need a good governmet
How can the country be civilized when we have duma ras moronic human being???

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 01 Jan 2018, 22:12

Degnet yemereja nesha abat _the fake priest: look how nasty you are. By the way abdisa loaded nice picture, is that you(with your wife) :lol: