Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eth0ash

TPLF victorious as Gedu and Lemma were successfully cornered and beat

Post by Eth0ash » 30 Dec 2017, 22:04

XXX
This is what happens to people who talk a lot but produce very little action. Woyane once again brink of collapse and returns stronger than ever.

It's over, OPDO is dead to me.

I have burned my membership...

I kept telling the idiot Lemma Megersa and Gedu to use the gun and wipe the old guard. No talking or begging, wipe them out from this universe. Talking is for the weak because the strong take whatever they want.

.|.

Re: TPLF victorious as Gedu and Lemma were successfully cornered and beat

Post by .|. » 30 Dec 2017, 23:10

you have no clue what you are talking about. The current EPRDF has no power over the regional leaders. They have many times ignored EPRDF's countless decisions. What is new now? Nothing other than yet another press release. The regional leaders don't give sh!t what EPRDF in Addis decides. You will see in the next days and weeks that regional leaders continue to do what they have been doing. EPRDF is dead after meles and no press release change that. You understand that Hailemariam as the chairman of EPRDF is the one that will be implementing the EPRDF decision. :lol: :lol:

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 31 Dec 2017, 02:21

The dot-slash -dot ho'moshenite daydreamer, yea right, so long as gedu and lema prepare their wives and sisters to serve as concubines of the agazi warriors who have virtually annulled the independence meles gave them illegally, they will be given another lease of life during which they will have to quadruple their effort to spread the agazian-Tigre message of " Axumite Hidase".

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 31 Dec 2017, 08:52

minilikze3rd wrote:The dot-slash -dot ho'moshenite daydreamer, yea right, so long as gedu and lema prepare their wives and sisters to serve as concubines of the agazi warriors who have virtually annulled the independence meles gave them illegally, they will be given another lease of life during which they will have to quadruple their effort to spread the agazian-Tigre message of " Axumite Hidase".
@Bin Laden 3rd of Tora Bora