Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Member+

MENELIK II UNIVERSITY. THE SOUL OF ETHIOPIA IS NEVER COMPLETE UNTIL THERE IS 1ST CLASS INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING NAMED MIIU

Post by Horus » 30 Dec 2017, 03:24

Yes, Ethiopia is frozen in the lifeless ice of tribalism and exercise of ignorance. BUT, THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR US TO HONOR THE FATHER OF FREEDOM OF THE BLACK RACE AT LEAST WITH A WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY OR A COLLEGE -MENELIK II UNIVERSITY !!!

WE SHALL HAVE MIIU - BALCHA CAMPUS, MIIU HAPTE GORGIS CAMPUS, & SO ON... IT IS OVERDUE

TEDY AFRO ARE YOU LISTENING ???? THE CHILDREN OF MENELIK , ARE YOU LISTENING???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcRO3d ... e=youtu.be

Horus
Member+

Re: MENELIK II UNIVERSITY. THE SOUL OF ETHIOPIA IS NEVER COMPLETE UNTIL THERE IS 1ST CLASS INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING NAMED MIIU

Post by Horus » 31 Dec 2017, 00:45

These days the youth of Ethiopia is bombarded by ethnic confusion and the absence of a large national and uniting vision. It is really critical we revisit the eternal contribution of Menelik to Ethiopian existence and our proud identity and honor him with something the is living and immortal like a Great University.

Dawi

Re: MENELIK II UNIVERSITY. THE SOUL OF ETHIOPIA IS NEVER COMPLETE UNTIL THERE IS 1ST CLASS INSTITUTION OF HIGHER LEARNING NAMED MIIU

Post by Dawi » 31 Dec 2017, 01:05

Is there a chance of changing the Pan African University of Adwa to Menelik II University? That will be cool!

I agree with you Menilik II University would create more excitement. In light of the present Oromo awaking it may get the support of the majority. You remember Teddy losing that Coca Cola deal?
Menelik/Gobena being Oromo/Amara & others is ignored all together thus far.

The Adwa Pan African U was launched by HD this year but, Pan African is a generic name that didn't create much excitement in my view.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s80gIvGA7c
Horus wrote:These days the youth of Ethiopia is bombarded by ethnic confusion and the absence of a large national and uniting vision. It is really critical we revisit the eternal contribution of Menelik to Ethiopian existence and our proud identity and honor him with something the is living and immortal like a Great University.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 31 Dec 2017, 02:04

Dawi,

You know about these 'foundation laying' games. Do we really have an actual pan-African university? That is the first question. Then, of course the people of Tigray will rise in arms if TPLF allowed Menelik II University in Mekelle while there is not even Yohaness IV University ! Do you get my point.

But I am sure, if Ethiopians were normal, healthy and wholesome people, Menelik II University could have campuses in every major city of Ethiopia named after the various multi-Ethnic ministers and warriors of Menelik.

I assure you Gurage will be the First to establish 2 Great campuses of Menelik II University - Balcha Campus and Hapte Gorgis Campus. Tigrays will have theirs, So can Amara, So can Oromo. You see how the world could be both amazing and healthy?