Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

TODAY MY LAST DAY TO EVEN ASK ABOUT THAT BLOODY COUNTRY POLITICS

Post by tolcha » 29 Dec 2017, 09:13

XXX
" TATIBO/TAXIBO CHIQQA" politics. I will keep on praying for the poor who really misguided by his own kids and suffer day and night. 2018 is a new year. No politics , no garbages, and no nothing to worry about if I STOP! using social media. Get life everybody, good or bad!

Degnet

Re: TODAY MY LAST DAY TO EVEN ASK ABOUT THAT BLOODY COUNTRY POLITICS

Post by Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 10:02

What can you change here "tolch",it was a love of home and the people that was bringing us every now and then,don't blame yourself,good is good that ends in good,you did good,life is not so bad if you are away from social media especially such one,good luck.They have chosen to see only at the negative side of life,life is not only politics.I have a lot of things to say but those with good intention understand for they are blessed.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Dec 2017, 14:22

It looks like tolcha is irritated. The amazing thing is degnet and tolcha are the same person. As tolcha said it, Ethiopia is suffering by its own kids.so who is he? He is telling us, he is elderly man like degnet
If tolcha is degnet, we should treat degnet seriously,because he is dangerous man. Every body knows when tolcha insults other with infflmatory words.
What ever it is, like degnet he will not go anywhere, we will ser him with different name.

sun

Post by sun » 29 Dec 2017, 16:24

tolcha wrote:" TATIBO/TAXIBO CHIQQA" politics. I will keep on praying for the poor who really misguided by his own kids and suffer day and night. 2018 is a new year. No politics , no garbages, and no nothing to worry about if I STOP! using social media. Get life everybody, good or bad!
hmm...

“Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them" ~STEVE JOBS :P