Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Moron Tarik Hatela: Per your argument didn't we steal Badme from you, how come you do not shoot then to tell other to shoot???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Dec 2017, 00:28

Talk is very cheap for you but the deed is very unreachable expensive for you too.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Moron Tarik Hatela: Per your argument didn't we steal Badme from you, how come you do not shoot then to tell other to shoot???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 29 Dec 2017, 00:48

That shows us you are nothing but 7th grader cannot have thoughtful respond except barking as illiterate as Geza Medeber.

Khysion

Re: Moron Tarik Hatela: Per your argument didn't we steal Badme from you, how come you do not shoot then to tell other to shoot???

Post by Khysion » 29 Dec 2017, 00:57

Halafi Mengedi: Brother, what do you think about the Gallamara expansion against the Tigrays and Ethio-Somalis?

This is their plan.

tarik

Post by tarik » 29 Dec 2017, 01:04

Halafi Mengedi

Good Evening Sir

U r still a retardato idiot from tigray. i have told u before we got badme already! idiot. We Eritreans r working beyond. Please get a dictionary or a translator 2 translate 4 u! u Certainly r not good in English or politics. U Don't know us Eritreans well as u claim. U c tplf r dead. but usa embassy in addis r running Ethiopia as we speak, but u don't know that do u?. USA r just worried about their investments in Ethiopia and want a peaceful transition in Ethiopia. In other words , USA-Israel gave up on tplf already. RETARDATO. LET ME Know if u need more explanation. Give me a second because i have to deal with another idiot like u called robell11, i am sure u know him he is ur cousin with z number 11 on his face. :lol:

Good Evening Sir