Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

The Enemy Of Ethiopia: Tigreans

Post by MRed » 28 Dec 2017, 18:25

present
Member+

Re: The Enemy Of Ethiopia: Tigreans

Post by present » 28 Dec 2017, 19:22

Number one enemy of Ethiopian people of course are ascaris. Majority of Ethiopians would agree with me on that including agames.

The more we tell the people that tplf leaders are ascaris, the more pissed they are becoming! The truth must be told!!! And Ertreans must be exposed. All their evil work they have done to Amara, Oromo and agames just for the past 27 years is disgusting to say the least. The time will come when they will be accountable for the crime.

You need to advice your people to clean out the ascaris, other Ethiopian will not have a problem with agames at all. But the ascaris are working hard to make agames and the rest of Ethiopians enemies. Look at what ascari ertrean debretseon, sebhat, siyum, arkebe and many more are doing to Oromo and Amara people in the name of tigray people ? We, some Ethiopians now are thinking the tigrays in general are involved, which is wrong. The ascaritplfs are running away and stationing in tigray as if they care for the tigray people. I expect the tigray people to fight back soon

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Dec 2017, 02:03

ወያኔው ፑዚነት የሙጀሌ አለቃ :: ሁለት ግራ እግር ፋራ/ ጤባው
You are rejected and exposed by Ethiopians!!! Try something else Tplfists. ሌባ ወይኔ :lol: :x :lol: :lol:

present wrote:Number one enemy of Ethiopian people of course are ascaris. Majority of Ethiopians would agree with me on that including agames.

The more we tell the people that tplf leaders are ascaris, the more pissed they are becoming! The truth must be told!!! And Ertreans must be exposed. All their evil work they have done to Amara, Oromo and agames just for the past 27 years is disgusting to say the least. The time will come when they will be accountable for the crime.

You need to advice your people to clean out the ascaris, other Ethiopian will not have a problem with agames at all. But the ascaris are working hard to make agames and the rest of Ethiopians enemies. Look at what ascari ertrean debretseon, sebhat, siyum, arkebe and many more are doing to Oromo and Amara people in the name of tigray people ? We, some Ethiopians now are thinking the tigrays in general are involved, which is wrong. The ascaritplfs are running away and stationing in tigray as if they care for the tigray people. I expect the tigray people to fight back soon

present
Member+

Post by present » 29 Dec 2017, 12:46

Frash adash

Nice try. But I speak the mind of almost all Ethiopians. Ertreans are our enemies. Now the Adwa have joined you in that caragory. I speak the truth that tplf is ascari. That's why you don't see the real Ethiopians in ER disagreeing with me. You are the only one crying, kkkkkk. Because you are a frash adash ascari. I told you not to fvck with me.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Dec 2017, 18:21

መጥረጊያ መወልወልያ ሻጭ አይተ ስለ አምናአረጋዊ aka ሙጀሊት!!

ዝም በል እስኪ:: አታላዝንብን.. ... እንዳልጠፈጥፍህ:: ፈስ!! አንተም ሰው ሁነህ አንድ ተብለህ ተቆጥረህ ይሆናልኮ::

present wrote:Frash adash

Nice try. But I speak the mind of almost all Ethiopians. Ertreans are our enemies. Now the Adwa have joined you in that caragory. I speak the truth that tplf is ascari. That's why you don't see the real Ethiopians in ER disagreeing with me. You are the only one crying, kkkkkk. Because you are a frash adash ascari. I told you not to fvck with me.