Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dawi

WHAT UNITES US IS BEING ETHIOPIANS; IF ONE ASKS WHO IS ABDI? I AM AN ETHIOPIAN FIRST; AFTERWARDS, I AM A SOMALI. I THNK SAYING I AM A SOMALI FIRST IS WRONG!(President Abdi)

Post by Dawi » 28 Dec 2017, 03:24

"ኢትዮጵያዊነቴን እኮራበታለሁ ማለት ነው"(አብዲ መሐመድ ዑመር)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTZ1Rta6YOw In the following, President Abdi speaksout about west harerge massacre of ethnic somalis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRr6KM5R_rg
Last edited by Dawi on 28 Dec 2017, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.

Tintagu wolloye

Re: የሚያገናኘን ኢትዮጵያዊነት መኖር አለበት ፤ አብዲ ማነህ ከተባልኩኝ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነኝ ፤ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነኝ ካልኩኝ በሗላ ነው ሶማሌ ነኝ ማለት የምችለው ማለት ነው ፤ መጀመሪያ ሶማሌ ነኝ ካልኩኝ ስሕተት ነው ብዬ አስባለሁ ።(President Abdi)

Post by Tintagu wolloye » 28 Dec 2017, 05:49

we know that the TPLF is firining its last amunition.It has been planing for a counter attack and haslounched this attack by using it's media rats.

The thing is that it makes more pain than havning a healing effekt. To criminalize and portray the Oromo as savages never pay.That is the truth.

No matter what the TPLF and it's propagandists do, the people has said enough is enough.

No more Tigian ethnic-class dominance
No more exploitation by the Tigrian ethnic camponies and ill-disguised organizations like METEC.
No more etnic segrigation of the Ethiopian people to ensure the continuation of the appartheid-like system.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 28 Dec 2017, 06:04

Foundamental change is needed,no peace loving Tigrian intellectual cares about these none Tigrian people.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 28 Dec 2017, 06:27

I mean,let them do what the people of Tigray like,free political prisoners everywhere if you want a little respect with a prolonged program to give power to the people,listen you people,mergemti atkununa,be seb zeamns regum yekun tsehuf eyu.

Dawi

Re: WHAT UNITES US IS BEING ETHIOPIANS; IF ONE ASKS WHO IS ABDI? I AM AN ETHIOPIAN FIRST; AFTERWARDS, I AM A SOMALI. I THNK SAYING I AM A SOMALI FIRST IS WRONG!(President Abdi)

Post by Dawi » 28 Dec 2017, 15:19

Tintagu wolloye wrote:we know that the TPLF is firining its last amunition.It has been planing for a counter attack and haslounched this attack by using it's media rats.The thing is that it makes more pain than havning a healing effekt. To criminalize and portray the Oromo as savages never pay.That is the truth.No matter what the TPLF and it's propagandists do, the people has said enough is enough. No more Tigian ethnic-class dominanceNo more exploitation by the Tigrian ethnic camponies and ill-disguised organizations like METEC.No more etnic segrigation of the Ethiopian people to ensure the continuation of the appartheid-like system.
Tintagu,

That is your perception. What does it has to do with Abdi saying I am an Ethiopian first?

Were you happy when Jawar declared that he is an Oromo First! :P Hypocrite You!

METEC is not EFFORT; I don't know why you're barking on a national organization that has shown self reliance in science and development in general. They didn't refuse to be audited if that is what is bothering you.

When it comes to losses and not finishing projects on time, it's like personal achievement in life with ups and downs. When you start something like METEC to be self reliant, there are ups and downs. There are going to be a lot of "falling forwards". Do you understand that?

You should; if not, you haven't accomplished any thing in your life period.

Woyane or not, METEC is something Ethiopians should be proud of. It should continue with all future Ethiopian governments as I see it.

Check some of the videos about their accomplishments, if you have not seen it.