Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Gallas are coward! Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament membership.

Post by Abaymado » 27 Dec 2017, 05:00

Gallas are really coward, only knows shouting and creating problem in mass. We heard when they boldly announced that they irritated weyane much, but when somalis deport one million galla, where did their bravery go? It is sad to see that no single gala confronted somalis. The thing is somalis just enjoyed their women infront of their husband, ofcourse they let them to masaturbate while the action going on.

Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament who try to disobey.
Last edited by Abaymado on 27 Dec 2017, 09:29, edited 1 time in total.

kibramlak

Re: Gallas are coward! Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament membership.

Post by kibramlak » 27 Dec 2017, 08:05

You are the one who is irritated by the way. They surpassed you by millions far ahead of your wicked and evil thinking. You know what, you will be left in empty house when the people you call names leave the parliament. No one sees your relevance anymore. You do not have legitimacy. Nothing. When I see your ring leader terrorist appear on your tv, it feels like Bin Laden is out from Tora Bora. The image you have to the rest of the population is like that.

By the way, who the hell are you to determine the fate of others? And it is not about the Oromo leaders, it is about the people. No matter what, you will never ever concur and manipulate the people anymore. That day has gone for good. Swallow the bitter pill. Instead, get you sense and do the little thing you can do to save your a*s before it is too late. Spend your time to change yourself instead of dwelling on evil things.

Your little brain stopped understanding the current smart politics of the Oromo people that you are insulting them to the same jungle habits of yours. If they wanted, they could crash the aggressors without mercy. I have no doubt for that. Even you should fear that your hide-about couldn't be spared if they need. You do not have shame and bottom limit when you keep recycling the same old and bulsh**t tricks.

Again, advise you this: this is about the people who have rejected you 100%. Not just Lemma or any other. You can do nothing about this.

You guys are a total embarrassment

Abaymado wrote:Gallas are really coward, only knows shouting and creating problem im mass. We heard when they boldly announced that they irritated weyane much, but when somalis deport one million galla, where did their bravery go? It is sad to see that no single gala confronted somalis. The thing is somalis just enjoyed their women infront of their husband, ofcourse they let them to [deleted] while the action going on.

Weyane should dismiss all gallas who try to disobey.

Degnet

Re: Gallas are coward! Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament membership.

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 08:16

Shame on you,how can you write such no matter we are angry by some,is this Ethiopian,you called yourself Gojame and a Christian,it is shame.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 08:37

You need prayers and help,Addis Abeba and every where,the country and the people are in danger,repent.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 27 Dec 2017, 08:58

@Degnet
This individual is a party member of TPLF by resembling some one from Gojam area
Maybe this individual is installed somewhere there for that miserably failed command post

When they cannot fight and win thoughts, they turn into name calling and insults. A total embarrassment
Degnet wrote:Shame on you,how can you write such no matter we are angry by some,is this Ethiopian,you called yourself Gojame and a Christian,it is shame.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 09:11

I don't want to think about this,if people start to think like this,we the Tigrians will be the first to be in danger,you need heroes around you.In two years,I will be 70 years of age,I had/have brave Amhara friends.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 27 Dec 2017, 09:51

Degnet: whether you reach 70 or not, what does that have to do with me?by the way, I don't see you seriously. You are very sensitive and bad camouflag politician.
Kibreamlak: what do you mean by comand post? Are you security agent? please elaborate.

abaya

Post by abaya » 27 Dec 2017, 09:55

Ayte Hagos, wearing an Amhara hat doesn't change your wicked agame identity. Stay agame & be proud of it. Amharans are patriotic citizens, not bandas like you.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 10:01

I was not addressing you in that,it was to kibramlak,don't take me serious as to me,I was even to write apology thinking it was too much for you,ene sewn bekelalu aldefrem.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 27 Dec 2017, 11:27

Abaya: that is for you, sadacha agame lady. It will be good if fight for your people than working
as a spy

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 27 Dec 2017, 14:44

@Degnet,
Unfortunately, people like this individual are indeed putting Tigrians in great danger. But they do it for purpose: to keep Tigrians in constant fear so that they can stay stuck with them. In fact, they want genocide to happen to Tigrians so that they can get un-debated excuse to exterminate all living things (if they could) in order for them to live for thousand years (if that was possible). These are aliens who prefer spending billions to think and execute evils than to have a free thinking that brings peace.

Yes, they are trying to pull others to their genocide game, they are trading in the lives of Tigrians, they are trying to radicalize others by purposefully favoring Tigrians, etc. These are their games of evils. I am sure, God will punish them

One thing that is mind boggling is that why Tigrians are silent?????????????????????????
I know only one Tigrean Hero that i will tell to my descendants to pass it over for generations: Ato Kibur G/Meskel Areya!!!!!!!!! He is a real patriot Tigrean Ethiopian
Degnet wrote:I don't want to think about this,if people start to think like this,we the Tigrians will be the first to be in danger,you need heroes around you.In two years,I will be 70 years of age,I had/have brave Amhara friends.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 29 Dec 2017, 04:24

Unless other etnic cooperate with gallas, their future look bleak. The ruling partiy should be in a position to take away any right and benefit from these invaders. After that we will make them under our surveilance so that they will be governed by our needs.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Dec 2017, 04:44

Agame mado,

The brave and noble Oromo nation is fearless. Even if we had to fight the entire world for our rights, we would.
So keep barking like the agame street dog that you are.
The lions are laughing at your barking as they keep marching towards Bilisummaa....

Nobody believes your amara by the way... Might as well admit that you're a proud grasshopper baking agame from mekelle or adwa or inda selassie or wukro :lol:

sun

Post by sun » 29 Dec 2017, 14:29

Abaymado wrote:Gallas are really coward, only knows shouting and creating problem in mass. We heard when they boldly announced that they irritated weyane much, but when somalis deport one million galla, where did their bravery go? It is sad to see that no single gala confronted somalis. The thing is somalis just enjoyed their women infront of their husband, ofcourse they let them to masaturbate while the action going on.

Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament who try to disobey.
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liar, liar, liar...,
Your tattered dirty pants are already on hot fire!

If "gallas" AFRICAN LIONS, are cowards as you like to LIE BIG then why on earth are you whistling through all of your front and back dirty holes ranting, hauling and barking like wild dogs non stop for fear of the egalitarian and humanist democratic Oromos feeding you milk and honey no stop and no question asked?

Your constant vulgarity puts even innocent Tigrians including my friends at great risk of life and limbs.
:P

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 14:51

Kibramlak,
I agree with you,i am afraid my younger brother was a victim of this in mid 1980 while he was with the TPLF,they hate brave people.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 31 Dec 2017, 07:44

Surprisingly, gallas will do nothing and accept it if weyane or other ethnic take their land by force. They know the situation become more and more dangerous if not handeled with care. It is very amazing to see all galla activists have chosen to be calm and neutral these days. most importantly , they understand that good relationship with amara will benefit them more than anybody else