Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

The fake Tigrinya language originated in isolated Tigray region , you can't deny the fact!

Post by Robel11 » 27 Dec 2017, 03:11

XXX
We pure blood Eritreans respect our Tigrinya speaking highlanders but from now onwards [email protected] anything to do with Tigrinya language, we want Arabic instead! Don't [deleted] lecture me about what I should want otherwise we ourselves have our mini-Eritrea too.

Highlanders, yous are agame also we are not stupid :lol: :lol: :lol:

Degnet

Re: The fake Tigrinya language originated in isolated Tigray region , you can't deny the fact!

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 03:30

I compare Tigrinya language with other great languages of the world like English.I love to read amharic too if it is written by great short article writers like the late Sebhat Gebregziabher.

Robel11

Re: The fake Tigrinya language originated in isolated Tigray region , you can't deny the fact!

Post by Robel11 » 27 Dec 2017, 03:46

Degnet;
Good for you! Tigrinya language doesn't go far from Tigray and highland Eritrea.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 04:15

Think for the tigrinya speaking innocent people in Eritrea too,Robel11,don't exclude God,for you,for me and everyone,I respect those who speak tigrinya because of communication,I pray for Eritrea,peace there means peace in our area/Proverbs.

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 27 Dec 2017, 04:36

Degnet;
We have been advocating for peaceful resolution for the past 26 years to our problems. You must know, before Haile Selliese Era all in lowlands of Eritrea spoke Arabic, after independence however Arabic got isolated and Tigrinya was forced into our throats, we never use to speak Tigrinya before 26 years. Moving forward , if you don't respect my requirements from now on nor will I respect yours (to all Tigrinya speakers highland Eritreans).

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 05:50

The British gave power to Egypt and Arebs/Turks through out history,isolating the Christian Kebesa and their Southern neighbors starting from the begine years of the 18th century,I am sure they were very civilized people at that time with raesi Wedeslassie ruling from Enderta.We need to develope this again,there is no need to fight,for us this is good,it will make a stop to Sawa,some thing that is dividing these two people.Think big,dream big.

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 27 Dec 2017, 11:44

Deceitful agame judgement 1234 aka Robel11 aka Tarik talking to his Tigrayan brother the oldie confused Degnet :lol: :lol: :lol: This site is a circus for qumals isn't it ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Perhaps another qumal is lurking who calls himself Present :lol:

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 27 Dec 2017, 12:00

Hey Degnet,

Why do you idolize the 19th century bandits from Enderta and Raya who were named all Araya this Araya that . Araya Woldesellasie was a criminal, you know that ? :lol: :lol:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 12:36

What did Awash called you,you are a 21st century peasant and very cruel animal.Listen to what Robel11 is saying,don't keep people in prison.