Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Breaking News: 11 Oromos killed in Mieso, Oromia by Liyu police

Post by MRed » 25 Dec 2017, 16:01

Oromo genocide is being committed by Zoomalis, it's time to fight or die.
Please wait, video is loading...

Gobana

Re: Breaking News: 11 Oromos killed in Mieso, Oromia by Liyu police

Post by Gobana » 25 Dec 2017, 16:51

this is what pisses me of all the time, why are these sub-humans living with us. why are they in addis, dire dawa, harer, adama, jimma, bale, why is that? look at them they are killing our people yet our president wants us not to attack the civilian. how about our civilian? what kind of injustice is this?

i love lemma but sometimes his too weak, we need action. stop preaching love and unity. we don't need unity with these people. start whipping them and that's the only language they will understand. if not the civilian will do it for you. and things will get much worse than this. believe me, you haven't seen a civil war yet.

everyone blame TPLF but all the killing done by somalian, can't you see how much they hate oromo. we must teach them a lesson for once and for all. they are our enemy there is no way around it. if you are too weak to accept that it's too bad. but we got enough of this bullshit. it's time to clean the trash out of our land.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 17:18

Gobena,
Are you Oromo? If yes, you should know that it's tplfascari doing this, not ordinery Somalie. tplfascari brought soldiers from Somali land. Lema and Oromo police and Oromo militants know that well. That's is why Oromo is not attacking civilian Somalis.

It's frustrating and we are dying daily but we have to fight the root of the problem which is tplf ascari. We need to coordinate with Amara and fight tplf directly then the Somali land soldiers will run back to thier country.

Time for Lema and Gedu to step up do AmaraOromo military exercises. Amara and Oromo will need to march down to Somali. Somali land Somalies with help of tplf ascari have envaded Ethiopia.
Last edited by present on 25 Dec 2017, 17:27, edited 2 times in total.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Dec 2017, 18:21

Fight the source of the problem. Fight liyyu, crush them completely, then tplf will be next. Andm and opdo should be doing that, not wasting time. Make a call to the oromo and amara members of the national army to defect and bring their weapons and experience with them. Arm the oromo living in the east as well and station some oromo police and militias there.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 18:57

We have millions of Amaras and Oromos who will be happy to go down there and take of these evils just like our recent Somali war history.

Time for Gedu and Lema to make the call! That's all! We can't keep dying anymore. It's enough!!

MRed

Post by MRed » 25 Dec 2017, 19:14

present wrote:We have millions of Amaras and Oromos who will be happy to go down there and take of these evils just like our recent Somali war history.

Time for Gedu and Lema to make the call! That's all! We can't keep dying anymore. It's enough!!
I agree with you on here, police beating Amhara students and Agazi trying to kill Oromo and Amhara students in Dire Dawa university. Oromos being killed in Mieso and Liban zone. Enough is enough; Gedu and Lemma must make a plan. The innocent people should never pay the price of your power.

We must fight or else we will all perish.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 19:42

I don't know about the pershing sh!t you are talking about, man. We ain't NO Ascari here. We don't lose!

We will come after tplf ascari aka Somali liyu police. Ordianry Somalis are NOT our enemies. That's is what Lema said. And We all agree with him!

We, Amara and Oromos will march down to Somali and take care of the liyu tplf!!! Period. Then once we are done with them, every tplf better run back to Adwa and the land of ascaris where they came from.

MRed

Post by MRed » 25 Dec 2017, 21:42

We will not perish, we will fight.

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 26 Dec 2017, 08:30

Present,
which war have you ever won against somalis? it is all documented.

sadacha,

As we speak, the gang leader of opdo has yet killed a dozen of somali travellers from addis early this morning. The PM must do something to stop the senseless killings of innocent somalis or should be replaced with someone that can at least take necessary steps.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Dec 2017, 08:42

somali-prince wrote:Present,
which war have you ever won against somalis? it is all documented.

sadacha,

As we speak, the gang leader of opdo has yet killed a dozen of somali travellers from addis early this morning. The PM must do something to stop the senseless killings of innocent somalis or should be replaced with someone that can at least take necessary steps.

..prove it then...

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 26 Dec 2017, 08:53

somali jareer - oops - prince:

A tiny 10 silly banda Somalis killed. Great! - 8 million starving Somalis to go! .. Oromos & Ethiopians should aim to eradicate the entire Somalis & members of the banda tribe from the Horn of Africa & East Africa. :idea:

present
Member+

Post by present » 26 Dec 2017, 10:00

Ascari yaballo,

Go collect your 20,000 kidneys instead of wasting your time and still hoping to divide Oromo from other ethincs. Have you noticed how pissed off the tplf ascaris are at Oromo because they are just finding out how pro Ethiopian Oromo is even worst that Amara. Kkkkk

You idiots never knew that right? You live way up north near Yemen, you don't fvckn know us.

.... Lekas ayakunim!!!

My response to the other tplf ascari who asked if Ethiopia even have won a war: .....Is he out of his fvckn mind? :lol: :lol: :lol:

yaballo

Post by yaballo » 26 Dec 2017, 10:21

De que mierda eastas 'blubbering about' - Banda stupido? Tu eres un maricon de culo! 8)
present wrote:Ascari yaballo,

Go collect your 20,000 kidneys instead of wasting your time and still hoping to divide Oromo from other ethincs. Have you noticed how pissed off the tplf ascaris are at Oromo because they are just finding out how pro Ethiopian Oromo is even worst that Amara. Kkkkk

You idiots never knew that right? You live way up north near Yemen, you don't fvckn know us.

.... Lekas ayakunim!!!

My response to the other tplf ascari who asked if Ethiopia even have won a war: .....Is he out of his fvckn mind? :lol: :lol: :lol:

somali-prince

Post by somali-prince » 26 Dec 2017, 13:18

Sadacha,

I received the info from a good friend of mine whos an oromo. Half a dozen addis university students en route to jigjiga were killed early morning in oromiya. The leader of opdo must be held responsible for creating animosity between the brotherly ethnic groups.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 26 Dec 2017, 13:31

I like people take such a nick name as prince if they arenot violent and stupid.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 26 Dec 2017, 13:32

somali-prince wrote:Sadacha,

I received the info from a good friend of mine whos an oromo. Half a dozen addis university students en route to jigjiga were killed early morning in oromiya. The leader of opdo must be held responsible for creating animosity between the brotherly ethnic groups.

That's not good enough. We need independent confirmation of this. Can't just take your word for it. You could very well be lying Like your agame allies here do.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 26 Dec 2017, 13:50

It is very sad that many people have to die but still,it is better to talk and stop the killing,you people must weep for this tragedy before thinking about vengeance.