ethiopian

aga.ames crying on social media before the beginning of the end

Post by ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 21:31

present
Member+

Re: aga.ames crying on social media before the beginning of the end

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 22:29

This is great!!

The OromoAmara girls challenged her to speak up, then the tigray girl made a video. Excellent, thank you

The tigray girl is saying she is Ethiopian. More tigrays need to come out and denounce tplf and claim ethiopiansim. Period.

Lets isolate the ascari-tplfs from agames. Agames are Ethiopians and tplfs are ertreans! Period.

OromoAmara unity working all over the world!

Viva Gondere warriors, Oromo warriors and welloye warriors!!

ChigaramTigray

Post by ChigaramTigray » 24 Dec 2017, 22:44

She look like Present sister. I wouldn't mind serving my @di!ck in her Tigraway mouth in front of her elder brothers present and Awash :lol:

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 24 Dec 2017, 23:59

present wrote:This is great!!

The OromoAmara girls challenged her to speak up, then the tigray girl made a video. Excellent, thank you

The tigray girl is saying she is Ethiopian. More tigrays need to come out and denounce tplf and claim ethiopiansim. Period.

Lets isolate the ascari-tplfs from agames. Agames are Ethiopians and tplfs are ertreans! Period.

OromoAmara unity working all over the world!

Viva Gondere warriors, Oromo warriors and welloye warriors!!
keep your love to ag.ames to yourself ! these monkeys are jumping up and down in a very sadistic way when Ethiopians are being killed by their savage animal agazi , so save us your love to these animals
Don't advocate it, you can love these animals silently in your household.Ethiopians who lost their sons, daughters, mothers and fathers disagree with you ...

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 00:59

Ethiopian,

I expect some Ethiopians to disagree with me, I understand your frustrations, I am with you, I am truly AmaraOromo. It's not about love or hate for agames. It's about our strategy forward, we need to bring the poor agames in while we punish them for being quiet. Over 95 percent of agames are from rular areas. I don't want to blame every farmer. If i do, ascaris will use them as shields. I don't want to blame every agame. That is Lema's position, that is ESATs postion, that is 99% of Ethiopians Position and that is why they don't attack ordinary tigrays.

I will change my mind if ESAT, Lema, Ethiopian people change their mind about ordinery agame still living in Ethiopia.

Gobana

Post by Gobana » 25 Dec 2017, 01:14

it's not a human it's just agame. so who gives a [deleted]. don't waste my time here.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 01:17

Gobena

What's that?

Bwendimu
Member+

Post by Bwendimu » 25 Dec 2017, 01:41

Again please don't mix people with parties. Tigire mean the dead and the once who are not yet born. They are the elderly and the infant. They are the common fox who know very little about politics. I went to Tigirai and found people who are proud Ethiopians. They struggle like any Ethiopian and corrupt officials are concern of most Tigires just like any body else.
They work very hard and got no agenda of invading Ethiopia. This is true with Eritera as well. Let us have mercy on common man who is a victim of the eliet.
Thank you.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 01:56

That's right, but I still don't want to disagree with brother "ethiopian's" view, becasue I still want the ordinary agames to feel some pressure, becasue they are still not moving as much as we would want them to although we see some progress such as the girl on this video. However, I don't want to show them further hate to all agames which will force them to side with the ascaris. I got to think big!. My AmaraOromo mind does not like me to be a narrow minded. Becasue I am an AmaraOromo. I need big things. I don't suffer to servive, I suffer to exceed! I am ETHIOPIAN!!

Bewendimu, regarding the ertrean, let's finish with the agames and tplfascaris first.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 05:00

Look at the snake agame present, trying to dupe ethiopian and pull- wool over his eyes. But ethiopian, is not fooled. He hasn't, as of yet, outright called present an agame, but it's coming.

The present- 'strategy'- :lol: of deflecting attention away from the agame, by blaming everything on Eritrea/Eritreans, will not work for long.

The agame tried it in their foreign policy, got us sanctioned etc and now, they're using the same tactic, in their domestic policy.

But as I said, if they really think ethiopians will be fooled once again like in 1998, they're gravely mistaken and in for a rude awakening.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 25 Dec 2017, 05:51

Zmeselo anes yekbreka neire,Awash called you for what you are,please think twise before you make people say some thing bad to you.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 10:53

Kid hasawi lezayi,

nebskha emo akhbr mejemerya. Kab meakor awash, wuxae.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 12:54

Ascari frash adash Anbeta qorchame ertrean,

Why are you speaking on behalf of "Ethiopian". Believe it or not, we will never forget the killings you have done to arbegna ginbar soldiers, OLF soldiers, g-7 memebers, and countless other Ethiopians who went to Ertrea becasue Shabia promised to help them fight tplf, all the killings will come back to hunt you.

Look, you can hide behind g-7 all you want, but there are so many evidences of your killings of Amaras and Oromos. All poletical organization openly discuss about your crimes. When the time comes, we will bring out all the evidences and also anyone can ask around and find out if he or she wants to.

Look, no Ethiopian will disagree shabia brought all this mess. And shabia is Ethiopian people number one enemy nothing less that tplf. I say they are the same ascaris.

So tplf are ascaris--- anyone can challenge me on that. tplf is not agames, period. So fvck you ascari

Zmeselo wrote:Look at the snake agame present, trying to dupe ethiopian and pull- wool over his eyes. But ethiopian, is not fooled. He hasn't, as of yet, outright called present an agame, but it's coming.

The present- 'strategy'- :lol: of deflecting attention away from the agame, by blaming everything on Eritrea/Eritreans, will not work for long.

The agame tried it in their foreign policy, got us sanctioned etc and now, they're using the same tactic, in their domestic policy.

But as I said, if they really think ethiopians will be fooled once again like in 1998, they're gravely mistaken and in for a rude awakening.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 14:54

Look at this qomal , pretending to know Shaebia. You ain't worthy to tie my boots, boy.

Your next leadership, is based in Eritrea right now. And you'll swallow that bitter pill, whether you like it or not. You'll see & learn, Shaebia are doers- not leflafis like you.

Uncle Sam's toyboy!

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 17:43

Okay ascari old man,

How are you going to get your ascari soldiers all the way to Addis/Fenifene? How will you go through the Gondere warriors, the Wolleye Ras Ali fierce fighters and Oromo warriors and get to Addis? Or, Are you going to fly that ascari old air plane straight into bole Addis? kkkkk

Just for the sake of argument, even if birhanu was to be the leader, he will flip on your asz just like the Oromos did. You need to have ascari soldiers on the ground all over Ethiopia just like tplf ascari, imagine that happening in Ethiopia.kkkkkk

The more you open your mouth the more we see that you are the stup!dest ascari. Even moron Tarik does not say stup!d sh!t like this. Just go look for an article and post it as you always do. Stop opening your mouth.

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Dec 2017, 19:56

You're still immature, so I understand your confusion agameboy.

If your uncle- uncle Sam- decides Berhanu or whoever to rule your a$$, that's what's gonna happen. But your primitive mind, is still thinking in terms of brigades or whatever.

You are an owned property. Just admit it!

PS. Remember, the ones ruling you now for over 25 years, were brought there by Shaebia.

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 21:32

Ascari idiot, you are actually worst that Tarik. kkkkkk. You can only post articles. You are not poletically fit. Tarik will never make such stup!d remarks.

US can not put someone who does not have any militery power. The CIA ain't stup!d like you, ascari. The people have the guns now as well as OPDO and ANDM. CIA knows birhanu does not have not even 50 soldiers. And ANDM, OPDO, and all the warriors will not allow birhanu to come in with zero contributions. And when the time comes and the true negotiation begins all the evidences will be out for public! We are ready!

Ascari, you are stup!d. You better not say anything any more. Stick to posting articles. Don't open your mouth