Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Z Q!malam Tigray Slave Boy Named Present: He Is Running Around From 1 Post 2 Another Trying 2 Save His Dying Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf! MONKEY! Tigrayans R Killing Ethiopians & U R Defending Tigray!!

Post by tarik » 24 Dec 2017, 20:06

Re: ትግራይ ሆይ የምህረት ደጆች ለዘለአለም ይከርቸሙብሽ፣ Why do tigray pp love bolem Medhaialem and Haya hulet?

Post a reply

Unread postby present » Today, 18:06

Tarik, don't be too happy. The people of Ethiopia never attack the ordinary poor agames. That will never happen.

Remember, we are Ethiopians, we are very smart people. You ascari frash adashes have been trying to use agames to fight for you, but it will not work. We will not going to attack them.

We will attack those that looted. that includes any tplf agame, Amara and Oromo. People will not touch ordinary Agames. Remember, shabia looted Amara and Oromo for 7 straight years before the poor Adgrat people blocked your asz

When tplf is gone, the Adwa born ascari and tigrays that Tolyalemo refers to will be gone. Ye tigray ye belay net will be gone. Most of the Adwa tigrays in bole area that Tolylemo is talking about are looters. We will take care of them accordingly. They will not even be walking around, most have blood or stolen money on thier hands. But trust me, the people are not going to touch ordinary agames. Mark my words!

present
Member+

Re: Z Q!malam Tigray Slave Boy Named Present: He Is Running Around From 1 Post 2 Another Trying 2 Save His Dying Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf! MONKEY! Tigrayans R Killing Ethiopians & U R Defending Tigray!!

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 20:10

Byw, I as well support any Ethiopian ( not ascari ertrean) that advocate attack on tigray as a whole becasue we need to put some pressure on them. However, I don't allow any ascari to advocate for ethinc cleansing in my lands. No fvckn way!!

I approve this message:

postby present » Today, 18:06

Tarik, don't be too happy. The people of Ethiopia never attack the ordinary poor agames. That will never happen.

Remember, we are Ethiopians, we are very smart people. You ascari frash adashes have been trying to use agames to fight for you, but it will not work. We will not going to attack them.

We will attack those that looted. that includes any tplf agame, Amara and Oromo. People will not touch ordinary Agames. Remember, shabia looted Amara and Oromo for 7 straight years before the poor Adgrat people blocked your asz

When tplf is gone, the Adwa born ascari and tigrays that Tolyalemo refers to will be gone. Ye tigray ye belay net will be gone. Most of the Adwa tigrays in bole area that Tolylemo is talking about are looters. We will take care of them accordingly. They will not even be walking around, most have blood or stolen money on thier hands. But trust me, the people are not going to touch ordinary agames. Mark my words!
[/quote]

tarik

Re: Z Q!malam Tigray Slave Boy Named Present: He Is Running Around From 1 Post 2 Another Trying 2 Save His Dying Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf! MONKEY! Tigrayans R Killing Ethiopians & U R Defending Tigray!!

Post by tarik » 24 Dec 2017, 21:02

Present: Aka Agame Monkey

Good Evening Sir

U r a disgusting agame pig, who enjoys watching Ethiopian ppl get killed by terrorist-tigray-tplf thugs but u r here pretending 2 be Oromo or Amahra. What a typical liar agame tigray trash u r!!!. U r really a slave. That is why u hate us Eritreans so much , because u r our slave 4 ever, u tigray leman zerrr.

Good Evening Sir

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 23:22

I have fought for Oromo and Amara all my litttle life! And I am proud!

Now I am fighting you ascaris in the same game you hate. I will isolate you from the agames. Agames are Ethiopians becasue they said so.

tarik

Post by tarik » 24 Dec 2017, 23:41

Present: aka absent aka fake tigray agame leman zerrrr

Good Evening Sir

I tarik z Great have 1 answer 2 ur stupid retard response. [email protected] PLEASEEEE! i knew from z gitgo that u were an agame baztard. pretending 2 be Oromo aka Amhar. Dude stop acting up, u r now trying to fix what u broke or exposed what did, it's 2 late. we all know that u love tigray more than u love Ethiopia and of course ur fake oromo and amahar love u claim was all fake. this is why i hate tigray ppl. u ppl are so fake. be real 4 once in ur life. Die with pride u liar society of beggars. called tigray or should i say beggar tigray. u belong 2 them . idiot.

Good Evening Sir

present
Member+

Post by present » 25 Dec 2017, 02:41

Why do you hate the poor agames so much? Why do you keep advocating for the killing of nontplf affiliated agames?

I know why you hate all nontplf agames, it's because they stoped you from looting and agames with the rest of Ethiopians mobilized to Badme war and locked your asz for good. You hate them to death. You don't want to fight with them yourself, you want us to finish them for you. Fvck you frash adash

I know tplf is ascari, period. So ordinary agames farmers are not my enemy. You wish us ethinc conflict you evil. So fvck you ascari