Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member
Posts: 3178
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by sun » 25 Dec 2017, 15:10

DefendTheTruth wrote:
confused wrote:When an enemy resides in your home ....you do not abandon your community to entice the enemy out of your home ...you force him out .....

....the enemy must leave or face the consequences...

....koshasha Oromo shitheads forever trying to play chess at the expense of the sweat and blood of Oromo youth...

The destiny of Ethiopia is in the hands of the 70 % youth...and they, not the rotting diaspora corpses, intellectuals, and carpetbaggers and white imperialists will decide what is best for the future of Ethiopia..
confusio,

" ...the enemy must leave..." perhaps well said, but would you mind telling us also about how long did it take you to realise this simple change of paradigm?

ke telat inngental sitilu koyitachiw, ahun telat yegental wede melat metachiw? wechi gud new. You might be on the right track now, the next step must be for you to abondon calling on the un-armed youth to face the well trained and well-armed national defense force of the country with their mere bare-hands. This call could amount to committing a war crime on your side. Those in the defense force of the country have got the duty to safeguard the rule of law in the country, so don't mislead our youths.


hmm...!

Do you mean by the highlighted sentence about current tplf (6%) Ethiopian military, police and security organization unilateral leadership monopoly holders? :lol:

It seems that you seem be more than happy if our entire Ethiopian young and promising youth must submit to injustices unconditionally and keep running away from their homes, communities and country and then go and die in foreign countries and cultures at the hands of the brutal South African murder gangs and in human Libyan slave traders. :oops: :oops:

The future of the country as a whole belongs to the current youth population and hence they have the right to peaceful organized protest with out violence on issues that concerns their interests and interests of the country as a whole.

In that case the role of he current government is to address the issues with trust, peacefully and respectfully with ongoing dialogues and positive interactions rather than responding with killings and beatings and thus face the legal consequences unilaterally for their one sided unilateral use of unnecessary violent over killing use of forces.
Last edited by sun on 25 Dec 2017, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.

confused
Member
Posts: 2534
Joined: 14 May 2014, 02:38

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by confused » 25 Dec 2017, 15:15

Benti

Thank you for clarification...you have my respect...we can all do what we can within our own means...

I believe you and commend you....

I agree that the forum is limited to the participants ... but as you can see there are embarrassingly very primitive minds like sun, gearhead, halafi, to tell the truth, and others, who believe that we are shaping decisions in Ethiopia by commenting on this forum.. and some accuse participants for fermenting genocide and mayhem, while other bark instructions and orders to government officials and the political opposition.....

Such is the capacity of the participants...

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 1685
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2017, 15:22

confused wrote:
I can tell you that I provide US $1,000.00 timely and each month to support a community in need in Oromia ....and have for the last several years...what have you done?????

A primitive is someone who is deliberately lying to others and dishonest all his/her life.

If you contribute 1,000.00 or 1000,000.00 that alone doesn't say much about your contribution, I would like to know which specific impact did your contribution bring on the ground for those who are in need? Your $12,000.00 should have made some visible impact on the ground that you can tell us more specific about that, if you were honest. And I will promise to contribute my own share to support your efforts in this regard, even when I know that I can't afford to contribute $1000.00 a month, I can contribute my share, be it also $10.00 or $20.00 the amount would be.

But you are a liar, and I know about that.

If you are contributing for those who are calling to the youth to come-out and fight against the state with their bare hands, then that is what I assume to be amounted to committing a war crime.

And in this second scenario, if you assume that I will follow your suite then you must be a certrain donqoro, who can simply open his/her mouth wide open to show the others how empty the head over that wide mouth is.

confused
Member
Posts: 2534
Joined: 14 May 2014, 02:38

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by confused » 25 Dec 2017, 15:32

To be honest, I do not understand most of your gibberish ....you really are primitive ...to be better understood, I have suggested you invest your time taking adult ESL evening classes ...perhaps you can persuade the balegii shi*thead guy to tutor you .... to the next level of gibberish and his level of profanity so that at least you can communicate better with your cows ...
Last edited by confused on 25 Dec 2017, 15:48, edited 2 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 1685
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2017, 15:38

Bwendimu wrote:Confused
I graduated over 15 qeerro from university helped some to start their own business and as we speak I got 7 in universities and I practically pay them salary to learn. Your 1000 USD is nothing bro. Your argument we diaspora got no role in shaping Ethiopian minds because they don't read Ethiopian review is funny. We know they don't read. You know that they don't read any thing you were writing day in day out. This is for diaspora consumption and these diaspora my use our ideas on their radio messages and FB interuction. They may use our idea in interviews made on different shows.

By the way I am not talking of "enemies" but rivals. People of the same country with different political out look are rivals not enemies.
This should be the first step to realise in trying to bring a change (political opponents are not enemies) if we mean business in earnest. But many here and somewhere else are trying their best to tell us otherwise, and we keep wondering what motivates them when they keep failing to realise this very simple fact?

True opportunists who can see nothing else than telling us day in and day out they are fighting against "their enemies" are enemies of the people of Ethiopia, who are already misleading the youth, I think. They need to be stopped!

sun
Member
Posts: 3178
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by sun » 25 Dec 2017, 15:40

confused wrote:When an enemy resides in your home ....you do not abandon your community to entice the enemy out of your home ...you force him out .....

....the enemy must leave or face the consequences...

....koshasha Oromo shitheads forever trying to play chess at the expense of the sweat and blood of Oromo youth...

The destiny of Ethiopia is in the hands of the 70 % youth...and they, not the rotting diaspora corpses, intellectuals, and carpetbaggers and white imperialists will decide what is best for the future of Ethiopia..
Please forget about the high sounding folktales and slogan mongering whether for good or wrong instead concentrate on the practical and the viable issues.

Yes the 70% are very important but yet if you think that the 70% are NOT living in this interconnected real world that has become a global village but instead you think that they are new communities and entities of isolated la la lands enjoying life in their own comfortable vacuum capsules, then you are making fatal mistakes as any amount of chest pumping activities may not save you and your un accompanied space flights.

I am just saying it as it is since I am not a politician but independent nice human being loving unity within diversity combined with equality and justice for all. :P

Stay blessed so that you may not get over stretched and become too much stressed! :P
Last edited by sun on 25 Dec 2017, 16:07, edited 1 time in total.

Dawi
Member
Posts: 1793
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 03:47

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by Dawi » 25 Dec 2017, 15:52

confused wrote:I can tell you that I provide US $1,000.00 timely and each month to support a community in need in Oromia ....and have for the last several years...what have you done?????
Bwendimu wrote: I graduated over 15 qeerro from university helped some to start their own business and as we speak I got 7 in universities and I practically pay them salary to learn. Your 1000 USD is nothing bro. Your argument we diaspora got no role in shaping Ethiopian minds because they don't read Ethiopian review is funny.
confused wrote:To be honest, I do not understand most of your gibberish ....you really are primitive ...to be better understood, I have suggested you invest your time taking adult ESL evening classes ...perhaps you can persuade the balegii shi*thead guy to tutor you .... to the next level of gibberish and his level of profanity so that at least you can communicate better with your cows ...?????
I know what you're talking about "the balegii shi*thead guy"!

I like gearhead and his "profanity" fascinated me in the past and did some research and was surprised to find out that:

“Profanity and honesty were found to be significantly and positively correlated, indicating that those who used more profanity were more honest in their Facebook status updates,” the researchers wrote."

I am not encouraging it but, it may not be that bad after all! :P



confus...& Bwendimu,

Remember that some diaspora are in power back home as we speak.

Having said that, you two have put many of us to shame by putting your MONEY where your mouth is; off course as Defend pointed out; it all depends what the money is used for; that matters the most.
Last edited by Dawi on 25 Dec 2017, 18:35, edited 4 times in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 1685
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2017, 15:54

confused wrote:To be honest, I do not understand most of your gibberish ....you really are primitive ...to be better understood, I have suggested you invest your time taking adult ESL evening classes ...perhaps you can persuade the balegii shi*thead guy to tutor you .... to the next level of gibberish to at least communicate better with your cows ...
When you can't answer the simple question or substantiate your own claim, after asked to do so, with some visible facts, go back and hide yourself behind the pretext that you can't understand.

Someone of his/her words would ask for clarification of what exactly he/she didn't understand before trying to hide behind a pretext, a liar.

I know that my english is poor, and I have said that several times in here too, why did you join in the discussion when I commented the first time then? Fluency in english alone is not a sign of smartness, unless you are really a donqoro.

sun
Member
Posts: 3178
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by sun » 25 Dec 2017, 15:59

confused wrote:Benti

Thank you for clarification...you have my respect...we can all do what we can within our own means...

I believe you and commend you....

I agree that the forum is limited to the participants ... but as you can see there are embarrassingly very primitive minds like sun, gearhead, halafi, to tell the truth, and others, who believe that we are shaping decisions in Ethiopia by commenting on this forum.. and some accuse participants for fermenting genocide and mayhem, while other bark instructions and orders to government officials and the political opposition.....

Such is the capacity of the participants...
Oh boy... oh boy...! :shock:

For me the biggest punishment coming from you is listing me ((SUN) together with that clueless moron of all the habitual mumbling liar morons Wurage, calling himself "DefendTheTruth"

Are you blind that you can't even see that I am pulling his tattered dirty pants down and then delivering 100 sharp lashes on each side of his shrunken sinful stupid bvttocks so that he is able to learn and be saved. He is more than lucky to be an Ethiopian, otherwise if in Saudi Arabia just across the red sea he would have received 10 000 hot and spicy lashes no question asked. :lol:

Bwendimu
Member+
Posts: 9995
Joined: 07 Apr 2007, 08:24

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by Bwendimu » 25 Dec 2017, 16:02

I always warn Oromos about number. For me number is liability. Unfortunately we Oromos got millions half baked intellectuals who boast of the number behind them. History never support group with big number were always winners. The Romans were very few in number. Not more than 5 million one million living in city of Rome itself. Out of these they created well trained army of 15 legions. Julious Cezar engaged with 3 million armed Europeans and killed 2 million of them and sold the rest as slaves using the well oiled army.
OPDO got 4 million members that means almost every government employee in Oromiya is OPDO member. With big number came big number of thieves and yes men who bent their behind to TPLF who pay them. Quality not quantity that win.
Why TPLF failed? Simply it failed because it overloaded its limited space. This created scarsity and not every body got equal share of the loot. Some got more power and money than the others and this triggered the wave that is now threaten them.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 1685
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2017, 16:25

sun wrote:
confused wrote:Benti

Thank you for clarification...you have my respect...we can all do what we can within our own means...

I believe you and commend you....

I agree that the forum is limited to the participants ... but as you can see there are embarrassingly very primitive minds like sun, gearhead, halafi, to tell the truth, and others, who believe that we are shaping decisions in Ethiopia by commenting on this forum.. and some accuse participants for fermenting genocide and mayhem, while other bark instructions and orders to government officials and the political opposition.....

Such is the capacity of the participants...
Oh boy... oh boy...! :shock:

For me the biggest punishment coming from you is listing me ((SUN) together with that clueless moron of all the habitual mumbling liar morons Wurage, calling himself "DefendTheTruth"

Are you blind that you can't even see that I am pulling his tattered dirty pants down and then delivering 100 sharp lashes on each side of his shrunken sinful stupid bvttocks so that he is able to learn and be saved. He is more than lucky to be an Ethiopian, otherwise if in Saudi Arabia just across the red sea he would have received 10 000 hot and spicy lashes no question asked. :lol:
the b*tch sun,

how strong the urge of your insecurity must have been, even when someone ignores you, for you have nothing to offer, because you are such a sh*thead like your budy told you?

Where did you see my nick in the text you quoted and you felt you were categorised with me and brag about being "punished" with that? Tultulla!

I don't know why you need to tell how simple you really are where you don't actually have to, amazing.

Is that the sign of the resurrection of your group's propagand cycle, reading what has not been written?

confused
Member
Posts: 2534
Joined: 14 May 2014, 02:38

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by confused » 25 Dec 2017, 16:46

OBBO SUN:
Stay blessed so that you may not get over stretched and become too much stressed! :P
Nice touch....enjoy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxjvaJahlMU

sun
Member
Posts: 3178
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by sun » 25 Dec 2017, 17:09

Bwendimu wrote:I always warn Oromos about number. For me number is liability. Unfortunately we Oromos got millions half baked intellectuals who boast of the number behind them. History never support group with big number were always winners. The Romans were very few in number. Not more than 5 million one million living in city of Rome itself. Out of these they created well trained army of 15 legions. Julious Cezar engaged with 3 million armed Europeans and killed 2 million of them and sold the rest as slaves using the well oiled army.
OPDO got 4 million members that means almost every government employee in Oromiya is OPDO member. With big number came big number of thieves and yes men who bent their behind to TPLF who pay them. Quality not quantity that win.

Why TPLF failed? Simply it failed because it overloaded its limited space. This created scarsity and not every body got equal share of the loot. Some got more power and money than the others and this triggered the wave that is now threaten them.
In the first place you have fake and out of this world false assumptions when you say that with big numbers come big problems. To begin with even if you have only three persons composing a government you may easily have BIG corruption in there much more than among larger groups because it is very easy to hide corruptions and keep secrets among three people more than among 30 000 divergent and relatively heterogeneous peoples of different families, different localities, different educational levels, different life experience. The smaller the community the bigger the secrecy and the bigger the visible and invisible deep seated corruption. Do you think that small communities of Mafia referring to each other as the "family" are less corrupt than the broad based government coming from large population base? NO!

The tplf is not in trouble only because of the fact that the loot has not been equally distributed but because at start they have agreed with other stake holders and then written the federal constitution and the federal system for joint and separate governance and government. But then immediately and in practice they turned around 360 degrees and effectively made the federal constitution and the federal system to be only the unilateral tplf property at complete exclusion of all the other stakeholders which means that their own doomsday is built in to their own greedy thinking systems and everyday doings.

Concerning the distribution of resources and incomes it is a universal phenomena and universal problem due to the fact that every where elites take the lion's share of the resources both in cash and kind and has nothing to do with population sizes.

With this wild and wrong assumptions of yours also comes your nightmare because China with with the largest population size in the world will son going be worlds super power economically, politically, military to dance cha.. chaa.., buggie... buggie... hubie... hubie... and kick the hell out of your clueless liar ar$$$$. :lol:

Keep in mind the fact that Zambia has recently imported lots of Chinese police men to keep peace and order in their country which is not far from Ethiopia and your family's homestead.

So mind you that you are not only 100% wrong on your contention but 101% wrong for whatever reasons you want to be so much wrong deep down to your sinful bone marrows. Forget about your prehistoric folktales instead coming to the 21st century time where we are living and breathing. Even in medieval times the truth is that countries with large population size resources worked and prospered much more than the communities with smaller population resources.

Have you ever heard about the subject of Human Resource, Human capital, and nations resources and resource bases? May be not. I am shocked! :shock:

Okay The vast majority of countries that have been superpowers in modern history have had a stable population base for their economy, and this large workforce has always been supplemented with technological innovation, which acts as a multiplier to the effects of this large base.

Moreover, it helps to create a large domestic market, as the products that are being made are also being internally sold and consumed, alongside international exports.
On a more fundamental level however, the population (people more simply) can be thought of as being a resource because:

There is a supply of them - on average the world population is increasing by 80 million every year, hence there is a huge supply of people that can be utilized by countries in the same way that Gold can be utilized to bolster a country both economically and politically.
They can be "traded" - people can move around the world and they help the country that they choose to live in, by paying taxes and doing a job that helps society to function overall. This is similar to resources and other goods as they can be sold or given to others as well.

Fundamentally, the definition of a resource is a: a stock or supply of money, materials, staff, and other assets that can be drawn on by a person or organization in order to function effectively.

Humanity qualifies as without people there would be no organizations or people, so paradoxically, people are the thing used by people, so that people can survive.
Last edited by sun on 25 Dec 2017, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Gaadii
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: 29 Nov 2017, 18:22

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by Gaadii » 25 Dec 2017, 17:59

DefendTheTruth - the most moron of all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4009
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by gearhead » 26 Dec 2017, 00:22

I support the idea thematically. However, i am not sure of its practicality and fear it might backfire and provide TPLF the impetus for a hard reaction. the idea needs to be meticulously planed, placed on a critical-path with each path risk-assessed, along with the reaction plan that accomodates deviations.

Parallel government means a critcal-mass of support from the other regions' parliamenterians, and from major international powers and institutions. A temporary move of parliament to adama , even for a week might prove to be a logistical nightmare and prove to be impossible.

Then there is the issue of making payroll to all government employees, and at least to a certain echelon of the millitary, and thus will require the complicity of of the executive o maintain liquidity throughout the process.

All in all, it is conceptually possile but much easier said than done. I am not sure if OPDO and ANDM can pull it off without major intervention from parties that have a stake in preserving ethiopia and curtailing a major migration from a TPLF left unchallenged, all the more it holds ethiopia's death as an optional scenario for challenges to its dictatorial rule.

Bwendimu wrote:This strategy shorten the life of unelected government as the people and international community are tired of its dictatorial nature and the new parallel government promises shall attract their support. The other important thing is the old government shall be saiged and nothing will be let in. This will trigger uprise in the city and force authorities to surrender to the new peoples government. It pave a way for defense force to join the new government without much problem. It minimize blood shade in case the regime want to fight to the end. And so on.

confused
Member
Posts: 2534
Joined: 14 May 2014, 02:38

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by confused » 26 Dec 2017, 00:56

gearhead wrote:I support the idea thematically. However, i am not sure of its practicality and fear it might backfire and provide TPLF the impetus for a hard reaction. the idea needs to be meticulously planed, placed on a critical-path with each path risk-assessed, along with the reaction plan that accomodates deviations.

Parallel government means a critcal-mass of support from the other regions' parliamenterians, and from major international powers and institutions. A temporary move of parliament to adama , even for a week might prove to be a logistical nightmare and prove to be impossible.

Then there is the issue of making payroll to all government employees, and at least to a certain echelon of the millitary, and thus will require the complicity of of the executive o maintain liquidity throughout the process.

All in all, it is conceptually possile but much easier said than done. I am not sure if OPDO and ANDM can pull it off without major intervention from parties that have a stake in preserving ethiopia and curtailing a major migration from a TPLF left unchallenged, all the more it holds ethiopia's death as an optional scenario for challenges to its dictatorial rule.
Shithead!!!!

I see you have made a comeback with more of your gibberish...it sounds like you were contemplating a raid on a Somali village to dispossess them of a herd of their camels..

gearhead
Member
Posts: 4009
Joined: 08 Jun 2014, 16:29

Re: <<Must Read>>. Proposed parallel government at adama. Pinning bwenimu's topic of critical importance.

Post by gearhead » 26 Dec 2017, 04:02

confused wrote:
gearhead wrote:I support the idea thematically. However, i am not sure of its practicality and fear it might backfire and provide TPLF the impetus for a hard reaction. the idea needs to be meticulously planed, placed on a critical-path with each path risk-assessed, along with the reaction plan that accomodates deviations.

Parallel government means a critcal-mass of support from the other regions' parliamenterians, and from major international powers and institutions. A temporary move of parliament to adama , even for a week might prove to be a logistical nightmare and prove to be impossible.

Then there is the issue of making payroll to all government employees, and at least to a certain echelon of the millitary, and thus will require the complicity of of the executive o maintain liquidity throughout the process.

All in all, it is conceptually possile but much easier said than done. I am not sure if OPDO and ANDM can pull it off without major intervention from parties that have a stake in preserving ethiopia and curtailing a major migration from a TPLF left unchallenged, all the more it holds ethiopia's death as an optional scenario for challenges to its dictatorial rule.
Shithead!!!!

I see you have made a comeback with more of your gibberish...it sounds like you were contemplating a raid on a Somali village to dispossess them of a herd of their camels..
Woyane male ho!!!

What is with this gearhead heel fetish?.kkk

isnt abay taehaye satisfying you? , then try debretsion who is rummored to enjoy variations of the gender confused like you!!!

The message is addressed to bwendimu. It is not for you, an irrate mind and a motive. you have outed yourself, busted your own cover and as such are now declared redundant. You are an expense of no use, to be dumped by guilt ridden woyane , subconsciously intent on subotaging itself to the grave. You cant save a lint from a vortex. Dont you get it???

Such is the nature of things.

Adios you bu$$hti. From here on, you will be ignored. You are so inconsequential, i wont even read your message but watch you dig yourself deep into the grave.

Post Reply