Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

present is an Agame and now it's time the other Agame Sadacha confesses

Post by MRed » 24 Dec 2017, 04:24

XXX
I and tarik are the only two on this forum who support the [email protected], torture and killing of Agames. Anyone who protects them is part of them.

Great job present, stop hiding among us and reveal yourself.

You're an Agame....

Kill all Agames...

present
Member+

Re: present is an Agame and now it's time the other Agame Sadacha confesses

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 04:39

And you just exposed yourself. You are an ascari Ertrean pretending agame and insulting we Ethiopians. You are busted b!tch ascari.

I am a proud AMARAOROMO, your worst nightmare!

now I am an agame. Because agame people deported you back to your dry land and blocked the food. So you are so upset at them and you are trying to isolate them from us Ethiopians. But we Ethiopians now are united. We have one front left- bring back out agame Ethiopians.

Ascari you tried to isolate Oromo and you got busted now your last hope is to isolate agames from us.

We say no. We know agames elected kinijit 100%. Then kinijit fvcked up and exposed them. And you tplfs doubled your attack on agames and were able trick the young ones but now you are exposed.

I will side with the agames just like the 99% of Ethiopians who allow agames to live among them irrespective of the hate propaganda by you ascari-tplfs

Viva people of Adigrat--- balewileta!!!

MRed

Post by MRed » 24 Dec 2017, 04:49

present wrote:And you just exposed yourself. You are an ascari Ertrean pretending agame and insulting we Ethiopians. You are busted b!tch ascari.

I am a proud AMARAOROMO, your worst nightmare!

now I am an agame. Because agame people deported you back to your dry land and blocked the food. So you are so upset at them and you are trying to isolate them from us Ethiopians. But we Ethiopians now are united. We have one front left- bring back out agame Ethiopians.

Ascari you tried to isolate Oromo and you got busted now your last hope is to isolate agames from us.

We say no. We know agames elected kinijit 100%. Then kinijit fvcked up and exposed them. And you tplfs doubled your attack on agames and were able trick the young ones but now you are exposed.

I will side with the agames just like the 99% of Ethiopians who allow agames to live among them irrespective of the hate propaganda by you ascari-tplfs

Viva people of Adigrat--- balewileta!!!
Don't cry you worthless Agame that your people mean nothing to me. Agames were meant to be tortured, [email protected] and then killed..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exposed, that's cheap coming from an Agame yourself who's proud of his ethnic.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 05:03

You said you want to torture, [email protected] and kill agames, but we ETHIOPIANS do not want to do that to our poor brothers, that is why agames are living in Ethiopia freely. You ascaris want to finish them in a day if you could. That is why you want to isolate them from us, as well as to use them to fight againest us.

Are you out of your fvckn mind? Ascari boy!

We Ethiopias are too smart people. You will be surprised, agames will come for your ascari-tplf asz very soon! Mark my words!!