Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

...............I Am An Agame!.......

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 03:18

Do you remember when my Oromo brother Mesfine Feyisa said "I am a Gondere" and tplfs were shocked!!!?

Well, I am an agame!!

tplf has been led by ascaris (ertrea born and Adwa born Ertreans). tplf is not agame! Watch video below and understand!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1sgTMI1QUY

tarik

Re: ...............I Am An Agame!.......

Post by tarik » 24 Dec 2017, 03:27

Ascari frash adash ertrean Tarik,

We all know you all are good frash adash Ertreans. You can not out smart your master aka Ethiopians, NO one can! Even your Italian master can.

Well, I am an agame. Who said there is something wrong with being an agame. Who said there is something wrong with being from the great people of Adigrat- pro Ethiopians that you ascaris hate.

We Ethiopians do not hate agames as you ascaris would like us to do. Actually, we appreciate them for catching you looting red handed. And deporting you back to the land of ascaris!!

viva agames, especially people of Adigrat- proud Ethiopians!!!

Tarik wrote:

present Aka absent: DoMMA , DUQETAMM , Anbeta QoRTACami agame hulla

Good Evening Sir

It's good that u finally reliazed that u r a filthy fly slave from cursed land tigray, even though u want 2 make seem as a reverve pshyscology stunt u still [email protected] @ it! BZW. UR stupid video does not work Mornan! tigray slave boy!. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir
Last edited by present on 24 Dec 2017, 03:48, edited 3 times in total.

Benn

Post by Benn » 24 Dec 2017, 03:36

All this TPLF is "ascaris" thing is intended to get help from Ethiopians, like you did during the border war, isn't it ? Well, agame boy (using your own words), Ethiopians can now see through to your soul, and see fear and isolation !

Agame boy, this time around, Eritrea and Ethiopians are on the same side, and No, help ain't coming !!!!

present wrote:Do you remember when my Oromo brother Mesfine Feyisa said "I am a Gondere" and tplfs were shocked!!!?ou got

Well, I am an agame!!

tplf has been led by ascaris (ertrea born and Adwa born Ertreans). tplf is not agame! Watch video below and understand!!!
https://ethsat.com/2017/12/esat-hr-disc ... -dec-2017/

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 03:46

Ascari Benn,

I am a proud "AmaraOromo". Everyone in ER knows that! I don't have to explain my self! Many people in ER know me personally, kkkkk

Well, there are no agames in TPLF. Fact! Prove me wrong. Everybody in tplf is ascari.

Ascari Benn, you are fvckn with the wrong guy. I know everything. From meles down to Arkebe are all Ertreans. I am willing to be challenged.

Tplf is ascari! Period!

Agame people are proud Ethiopians, victims of you ascari frash adash tplfs.

I love " Gebremeden Araya". He is my hero. My father used to tell me a lot about him. He is a true son of ETHIOPIA.

pushkin

Post by pushkin » 24 Dec 2017, 04:57

As I have said it from the beginning, you are a beggar Agame who tried to cheat the merega forum participants. The Libi Tigray proverb is realy expressing all the filthy Agames mashroomed from the cursed land of Tigray. I hope you will continue to expose your amenzra mom and abat tor dad who was killed by the lioness of Nakfa :lol: :lol: :lol:
present wrote:Ascari Benn,

I am a proud "AmaraOromo". Everyone in ER knows that! I don't have to explain my self! Many people in ER know me personally, kkkkk

Well, there are no agames in TPLF. Fact! Prove me wrong. Everybody in tplf is ascari.

Ascari Benn, you are fvckn with the wrong guy. I know everything. From meles down to Arkebe are all Ertreans. I am willing to be challenged.

Tplf is ascari! Period!

Agame people are proud Ethiopians, victims of you ascari frash adash tplfs.

I love " Gebremeden Araya". He is my hero. My father used to tell me a lot about him. He is a true son of ETHIOPIA.

Masud

Post by Masud » 24 Dec 2017, 05:15

============================# Me Too :lol:=============================

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 05:18

Ascari frash adash pushkin,

Even if I am an agame, so what? We Ethiopians do not have problems with poor ordinery agames. But you ascaris do. You want to kill every agame, also every Amara and Oromo. You want us to kill eachother. That is why you tried to isolate agames from Ethiopians as well as Oromos. But you failed for the Oromo case. Now time for you to fail for the agame case as well.

The people of tigray are waking up. Hold on! Fvck it.We will get them to get the fvck up and move.

Agames have been druged by you ascaritplfs, but we will cure them soon and mobilize them against Adwa born and ertrea born TPLF Ertreans, Period!

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 05:35

Ascari masud,

You are a frash adash ascari ertrean. I already know that.

Anyways, I thought you pretend to be an Oromo. But you now came to this thread to defend your ascari people! aka tplf.

I understand you frash adash

You ascaris are being exposed from every direction. We will isolate your asz right infront of your fvckn eyes!!

Masud wrote:============================# Me Too :lol:=============================

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 24 Dec 2017, 06:29

breaking: masud accepted his tigre identity as I predicted.
by the way guys what is wrong with you? i haven't seen any wrong on present, his problem is his hate toward Eritreans is too much like the mfkr awash. It will be nice if awash removed from top of this sit

Zmeselo

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Dec 2017, 06:42

Even the tegaru themselves, don't claim being led by Eritreans. Yet here you're, being more Catholic than the Pope.

Are you calling them- dumb?

Your hate for Eritreans will turn into acid, within you.

The agames are in reality, thieves. They steal everything from us, shamelessly, in broad daylight.

https://youtu.be/Zp7zOtSuTsc

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 24 Dec 2017, 11:42

Qomal agame Present wrote,
tplf has been led by ascaris (ertrea born and Adwa born Ertreans). tplf is not agame
he also claimed he knows personally that all TPLF leaders from Meles down to Arkebe are Eritreans. :lol: :lol: :lol: C'mon guys, this qumal is very transparent. He wants to blame all TPLF crimes against Ethiopians on Eritreans. He is very predictable, deceitful and ignorant. He is very transparent. Eritrea just like Sudan or Kenya is a foreign country to Ethiopia. Minority led government in Ethiopia is committing immense crimes on Ethiopians. It is an internal issue. Ethiopians know keeping dirty laundry at home and dealing with it accordingly is the proper venue. No one is misled by this idiot. He claims to be what he is not, but he is just another dirty agame infested with deceit and lice. What can one expect from that barren land culture of deceit. :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 12:17

All you ascaris came out of the closet.

I repeat, we Ethiopians don't hate agames. You ascari-tplfs advocate day in day out for the killing of ordinary agames all over Ethiopia. But trust me, it's not going to happen.

Ascari debretseon took ertrean refugees to weldeya city and insulted Amara in the name of agames, then you got busted. The agames have realized that the people of Weldeya were insulted by full of ascaris in two busses. Then realized tplf is not Ethiopian and tplf is an anemy of agames

Well, tplf is ascari ertrean!!! ( Adwa born and ertrea born). And agames are being informed as we speak.

Ascaris, you are finished! They are coming for you. Those day when you hide behind agames will come to an end.

You ascaris insult agames day in day out, then you go on the ground and use them to fight against us. The agames are Ethiopians and they finally have realized what's going on!

Viva people of Adigrat!! We are proud of you for starting the revolution!!! by blocking trucks full of food, coffee and minerals.

Viva Adigrat!!!