Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Khysion

Re: The Ethiopian galla aim is to reunite with the galla of Kenya and Madagascar and establish greater galla country

Post by Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 19:32

XXX
Where do you get this Madagascar bullshit? There has not been any Cushitic settlement in that area except Somalis from Ajuuran Empire establishing ports and colony over there.

Galla origins are from northern Kenya specifically around the lake of Turkana.

Also, Greater Galla actually consists of other federal regions, basically land robbery against the Somali region, Afar region, Amhara region, SNNP region and other regions they border and it also consist of northern Kenya which is their homeland.

The map you saw from above is not only that but they also want to add northern Kenya and they want to enforce all Ethiopians under their leadership and they want their language to be the official language and basically become the new Tigray but a much dangerous version. :shock:

Man Tewodros II looks like a boss and I can't believe he existed in the same time as the powerful Somali ruler called Ahmed Yusuf Gobroon.

But didn't Gallas integrate with Ethiopians under Tewodros II leadership and joined the Ethiopian empire? They already conquered Shewa in the 16th century and kept expanding towards Wollo in the 17th century and finally joined their enemy in the 18th century. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: The Ethiopian galla aim is to reunite with the galla of Kenya and Madagascar and establish greater galla country

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 23 Dec 2017, 20:30

Beneshangule will regain their land of western Wellega.
Ganbela will regain their regaions of Ilibabur.
Southern will regain their regions of Kefa.
Somali will regain their regions of eastern Harar and Bale.
Tigray will arm them and lead the arm fighters to liberate their belongings.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 23 Dec 2017, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 23 Dec 2017, 22:09

Halafi Mengedi: Yes my Tigray brother. Every Cushitic group that were victims of Galla expansion will take back their historical territory and so will Somalis and Abbysinians. Gallas identity will be wiped out via assimilation, slaughtering and deporting as our brother Atse stated.

But Halafi, what belongings of Tigrays you're talking about?

Atse Lebna Dengel: Gallas are actually pure Cushitic people and their close cousins are Rendilla, search them up. They are southern lowland Cushitic breed, a very much different branch compare to Somalis and Afars from the north.

I don't know. I read alot of Ethiopia, they stated they integrated with Ethiopians in the 18th century, but early 17th century? Damn! Could you provide a source for, please?

Who told you that Southern Somalis are being Bantunized? Because that's the biggest pile of bullsh*t I've ever heard. Have you not studied Somali superiority complex? These Bantus currently living in southern Somalia are tiny. Most of them went back to their homeland in southeast Africa thanks to civil war and Somalia government re-locating them back, eventually, they'll all disappear since Tanzania and Malawi are opening their borders. These tiny minority Bantus living in Southern Somalia are heavily isolated in a tiny strip of land and no Somali community ever tries to mix with them. These Bantus are slave decedents during Ajuuran Empire time and also the successor states of Ajuuran Sultanate like Geledi Sultanate and Hiraab Sultanate. In future, these Bantus will be gone after Somalia becomes centralized.

Lastly, why are you laughing at the Galla expansion against northern Somalis? I never laughed at Amhara suffering from Galla expansion and maybe Somalis suffered worse than Abbysinians if you add Bale mountains, but Adal Empire alone than I'll have to disagree with this idiot scholar you're referencing. Somalis did get slaughtered, but not that much because most of them were simply assimilated. One thing I learn about Gallas is if Somalis were stable and strong than Gallas would never dare to invade but if they see Somalis crippled than they take their changes just like Bale Sultanate and parts of Adal Sultanate, but did you not learn their expansion against Ajuuran Empire and how they Gallas got demolished? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whenever I read this authentic historical quote from Medieval Ethiopia. I always get angry that my hands start shaking.

gadaa2

Post by gadaa2 » 23 Dec 2017, 22:49

worry for your self the Oromo are self relient. They defeated Italien and they can defeat low IQ Liyyu as and TPLF agame so easy. Just worry for yourself. There is no arabs, turks, UK portugese to save your as from anything happening to you. God have mercey on you for the price you pay for what you did to the great people of Oromo. Gadaa No.2 has completed the Birmiji age in about 1<half year. The Birmiji is the age of information practiced 5000 years ago. History repeat itself.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 23:09

Leba Danielle,

Oh yeah? Sounds like one of the typical things an agame would say.
When's the last time you condemned tplf for destroying or trying to destroy Ethiopia?
Never....
Typical agame.

ethiopian

Post by ethiopian » 23 Dec 2017, 23:39

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:You see how evil those creatures are? We gave them food and shelter, but they want more. We need to act quickly and drove Ethiopian galla out of our emiya country.

I've some galla relatives and friends whom I care deeply, but this doesn't mean that I shouldn't believe in the annihilation of galla identity in Ethiopia through slaughtering, deporting and assimilation.

Atse Tewodros II once said his forefathers foolishly allowed to enter the country. I believe it's our duty to get them out.
obviously you are a lowly paid TPLF agent !!! Ethiopian Galla aim is to fu...ck you real good until you say " Habzi Habzi "