Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

Stop the cat & rat game and start removing the mess that you yourself created, else...

Post by DefendTheTruth » 23 Dec 2017, 14:42

We were told a couple of days back that the EPRDF-Executive Committee Meeting is going well and addressed many of the major and challanging problems facing the country right now. We were told that the meeting agreed on the corner-stones of the issues and will going to resolve the problems and remove the cuases. The problems caused, among others, the spill of bloods of many innocent lives, to which the party admitted its guilt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYDm-Mj2HuE
Many asked after that why the meeting was rushing to releasing the statment before the meeting was concluded and the said agreement was officially inked down? There must be something that you are hiding from the public.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9uJcjTxb40 The same body is telling us today, just after a couple of days since releasing the statement, shamelessly, the body is not even in a position to held accountable its own members who have committed possibily a capital crime. This is a historic admission of guilt, and you will haunted down and made to account for your crime against humanity. Here below another statement through one of the mouth-pieces of the TPLF-government in Ethipia, which says the meeting was suspended, shamelessly again.

How did a suspended meeting manage to reach at an agreement and what will happen to the "agreement" now?

EPRDF Politics: Light at the end of the tunnel!!
After an extensive discussion on democracy and inter party relationship, on the supremacy of law and Ethiopia’s unique federalism, the meeting is expected to finish within days. Although the leaders have discussed in details on all the issues there will be more meeting where individual parties will have to sort out their own issues. This meeting will not result in the dismissal or jailing of individuals accused of illegal activities! Leaders who failed to uphold EPRDF ideals and those who have been accused promoting anti federalism sentiments will be held accountable either within their own organization or at the institutions they are leading or working. The executive team is expected to issue general guidelines individual parties will have to follow based on the agreement reached which is believed to be extensive. As you known EPRDF congress has been postponed already to the maximum limit internal bylaws will allow. However, there is a rumor a request has been submitted to extend the congress date one more time! Given the current political development many we talked think extending the congress date will be extending the misery of Ethiopians.
Meantime,there was some drama by Parliamentarians on the issue of Addis Ababa and Oromia relationship outside EPRDF Executive meeting!The issue which has been tabled for discussion was postponed due to disagreement between MPs. Speaker Aba Dula was present for the committee level discussion but could not bring order as he had wished. The draft proclamation that will be discussed was drafted by OPDO we are told, yet, MPs from the OPDO could not agree how to go forward. Meantime BBC and likes are fanning this issue as if the sky is falling over parliament. In spite of all the negative developments light is at the end of the tunnel and EPRDF is expected to come out stronger! Aigaforum Dec 23, 2017

Degnet

Re: Stop the cat & rat game and start removing the mess that you yourself created, else...

Post by Degnet » 23 Dec 2017, 17:54

action is needed as gearhead here wrote,free political prisoners,out with all that old names who ever they are,even aba dula

Cigar
Member+

Re: Stop the cat & rat game and start removing the mess that you yourself created, else...

Post by Cigar » 23 Dec 2017, 20:20

Degnet the filthy, numb nut chenawi agame all this time I was gone, you didn't repair your rusty quenti brain?
Do you really understand what you your self are mumbling for.......sake?

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 24 Dec 2017, 04:20

I don't care of what people say,i I am just sick of all of it,all I know is that I am a human being and there are other things that can make me happy as long as I live on this earth,you are an Eritrean and live with it.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 24 Dec 2017, 04:44

It is getting worst than ever,every body is talking of killing,no body wants to remember the good dids of some of our people to improve the lives of every one,seb rekisu,kab tahti kesab laeli.I have no any intention to please or anger any body,this is the fact,the only thing that is open for anyone with some sense is to do good,I can't tell this to any one here,Debdabe tsafkugn le Geta/Dereje Kebede mezmur,I like very much.I hope every one understands what I mean.