Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Dumb [email protected] Tigray Slave Cadre Kysion Aka Mred Aka Eth0ass Aka Ethiopride Aka EthioAsh: N!gger Please Don't Think I Don't Know Who U R?!! Somalis & Oromos & Eritreans #1 Enemy Is Tplf!! TPLF IS DEAD!!!!

Post by tarik » 23 Dec 2017, 01:58

Dumb [email protected] Tigray Slave Cadre Kysion Aka Mred Aka Eth0ass Aka Ethiopride Aka EthiAsh: N!gger Please Don't Think I Don't Know U R!!! Somalis & Oromos & Eritreans #1 Enemy Is Tplf!! TPLF IS DEAD!!!!. :x :x :x :x

present
Member+

Re: Dumb [email protected] Tigray Slave Cadre Kysion Aka Mred Aka Eth0ass Aka Ethiopride Aka EthioAsh: N!gger Please Don't Think I Don't Know Who U R?!! Somalis & Oromos & Eritreans #1 Enemy Is Tplf!! TPLF IS DEAD

Post by present » 23 Dec 2017, 02:11

Ascari, wedet tega tega. Oromos number one enemy is tplf and shabia which both are Ertreans. Divide and rule dead in Ethiopia. Don't try to hide behind Oromo, you can't do that anymore. You are busted, tesfaye gebreab
Last edited by present on 23 Dec 2017, 03:29, edited 1 time in total.

tarik

Re: Dumb [email protected] Tigray Slave Cadre Kysion Aka Mred Aka Eth0ass Aka Ethiopride Aka EthioAsh: N!gger Please Don't Think I Don't Know Who U R?!! Somalis & Oromos & Eritreans #1 Enemy Is Tplf!! TPLF IS DEAD

Post by tarik » 23 Dec 2017, 02:23

Present: Aka absent in z head tigray cadre or should i say.....0/o knucle head tigray boy

Good Evening Sir

Why r u going crazy? Retard! which one r u? Mred or Kysion or Ethioass or Ethiopride? . N!gger ur hate on us ERITREANS will get u nowhere. u thought 2 make Oromo and Amhara brothers hate us Eritreans, but u failed u worthless tigray baztard. and now u r trying to create a conflict between Somalis-Ogandenis vs Oromos while all along u act as if u r half oromo-amahra but in reality u r full blood devil tigray boy. [email protected] please , u can never fool tarik . nice try though tigray boy. tigray is dead u can never save it not even ur masters z usa. retardato. qimmmmalam tigray booooy. my slave 4 Lifeeeee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

tarik

Post by tarik » 23 Dec 2017, 02:56

This mozerfucker tigray slave boy tried so hard with using so many user names to create conflicts and hatred among Oromos and Somalis vs Eritreans all along he was a tigray slave boy and his name is . present aka absent tigray boyl. dude u can never run away or hide from tarik z Great Eritrea. DOMMA TIGRGAY SLAVE BOY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

present
Member+

Post by present » 23 Dec 2017, 03:23

I say it again Ethiopian peoples' number one enemy are tplf and shabia. Kkkkkkk

Aren't tplf and shabia who brought all this mess to our county.

Poor Tarik--- you are not going to find a single Ethiopian who would disagree with the above fact. Learn from lema Megersa. We Ethiopians will fvck you up at the end.

That is why I am now standing with the nonadwa poor tigray people.

Call me an agame now. There is nothing wrong with being an agame. Agame is Adigrat. Adigrat people started this revolution 20 years ago when they blocked your azzs looting Ethiopia!!

Bring it on. Call me an agame. Agame is Ethiopian. And you are an ascari ertrean. Big difference

tarik

Post by tarik » 23 Dec 2017, 03:32

Present: Aka Absent Aka Idiot Tigray cadre pretendint 2 be An Amara and oromo who hates Eritreans

Good Evening Sir

[email protected] , this is tarik u r talking 2! I know or have been following ur weak [email protected] adwa tigray style of dive and rule between Us Eritreans vs Amharas vs Oromos, dude u r z most stupid tigray cadre alive . U want to say that all of Us Eritreans r pro tplf ! u stupid retard. do u know how many of my family members i lost in a terrorist-tigray-tplf created unwanted war , in 98. I tarik and so many other Eritreans have had a relative that was forciblly kicked out of Ethiopia without no reason. So now here u tigray adwa lijj, going to tell us we Eritreans and ur cousins are z same. If i was next to u now. i woul have put a Eritrean bullet in ur adwa , tigray slave head. Mozerfucker agame. i wish if i c u in person one day
! :x

Good Evening Sir

present
Member+

Post by present » 23 Dec 2017, 04:33

I will continue to do my AmaraOromo unity work in ER and else where. But it will not be as intensive as it used to be becasue, as you know, every Oromo and Amara person back home and in the diaspora are already mobilized as one. We the diaspora warriors ofcourse played major roles in this. Congra to all of us. We will continue to run to the finish line.

Now, I can walk and chew a gum. Meaning, I can go beyond my base (OromoAmara) and fight for other Ethiopians like the agames. They are very important people. They started this revolution.

By the way, you said tplf killed ascari family. I take it, you are refering to Badme. That is a lie, you a liar ascari b!tch.

The truth is ETHIOPIAN people together killed 100,000 ascaris. Tplf was not only an ertrean group then. Tplf was led by agames (not just ascaris) before the Badme war.
Look, you can't lie to the great young "present".

Meles was forced by agames to go to war with shabia. Meles literally cried before placing the order to go to war. Do you remember 3,000,000 Addis resident marched demanding to go to war. That is the work of Seye and hayelom who confronted ascari meles and sebhat. Anyways, they had a vote in the parliament and the ascaris lost to the agames and the war started.

Then somehow, after the war, the ascari Adwa and ertrea born tplfs managed to kick out all 12 agames from tplf. Now, you know why hayelom was killed by ascaris.

So tplfascaris did not kill 100,000 Ertreans, they actually saved you by ordering the army not to enter Asmera. Your shabia asz would have been done if it was not for tplf ascaris.

So, the agames started this revolution in addigrat!!! The adigrat people were ahead of us! Viva adigrat people!!