Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead

Replace Samora with Tsadkan!!! Bring sanity into Samora bandit's machinations !!!

Post by gearhead » 22 Dec 2017, 14:55

IMO, OPDO, ANDM, SNDM and even TPLF; along with Parliament , US, Euro and China should support such a move, away from the genoicidal tendencies and actions piloted by General Samora and c/o.

What is your take?
Last edited by gearhead on 22 Dec 2017, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Replace Samora with Tsadkan??? Bring sanity into Samora and bandits led and more....

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Dec 2017, 15:00

gearhead wrote:IMO, OPDO, ANDM, SNDM and even TPLF; along with Parliament , US, Euro and China should support such a move, away from the genoicidal tendencies and actions piloted by General Samora and c/o.

What is your take?
Samora good crashing Galamara.

Tsadkan good crashing Shaebia and wants and advocated to control Red Sea.

Tsadkan will not be the replacement but Saare or Taddesse Worede.

gearhead

Re: Replace Samora with Tsadkan??? Bring sanity into Samora and bandits led and more....

Post by gearhead » 22 Dec 2017, 15:11

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
gearhead wrote:IMO, OPDO, ANDM, SNDM and even TPLF; along with Parliament , US, Euro and China should support such a move, away from the genoicidal tendencies and actions piloted by General Samora and c/o.

What is your take?
Samora good crashing Galamara.

Tsadkan good crashing Shaebia and wants and advocated to control Red Sea.

Tsadkan will not be the replacement but Saare or Taddesse Worede.
I agree!! but crashing is very different from adminstering on people's behalf. Abay Tsehaye's Eugenics is the ideology that distorts this sacred mandate all the more denying readily visible truth of tigray supremacy in his actions of demanding the redefinition of language itself.

Post Meles TPLF, Tsadqan is the only one that has proven to understand the mandate of government. He understands it different than samora who is hell bent on engineering genocide and creating the largest internal refuge camp in the world.

Abdisa

Re: Replace Samora with Tsadkan!!! Bring sanity into Samora bandit's machinations !!!

Post by Abdisa » 22 Dec 2017, 19:40

They're both equally evil. Both men are responsible for the horrific deaths of over 170,000 young Oromo and Amhara boys conscripted as cannon-fodders and minesweepers during Tigray's invasion of Eritrea. At a time when the world awaits the imminent collapse of the Tigray regime, making a few cosmetic changes to the Tigray regime won't make any difference.

Degnet

Re: Replace Samora with Tsadkan!!! Bring sanity into Samora bandit's machinations !!!

Post by Degnet » 23 Dec 2017, 04:43

Tsadkan is atleast a Christian and probably also free of blood in his hands.Meles put this person in power only for the sake of Sebhat Nega and other Meles' personal friends.A Tigrian once wrote,can Tigray ever foregive Meles,I am not here to talk about a person who is not living now,but what has he done for Tigray,leloch be serut be sltan lay mekemet,adsafari tarik/Gebremdhin Araya,we know our enemies.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 23 Dec 2017, 06:17

Some times it reminds me the last song of the late Marvin Guy.What is going on? I hope I am correct with his second name.I have no other words.There are two things clear about Tigray,saved in believing God and his Christ and hell with out this,David,king of Israel.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 23 Dec 2017, 07:11

and ye egziabher agelgay be sebketu mehal egziabhern lemagelgel mendrnew yemiasflgew blo teyeke ena ketlo erasu melsun siset,sost neger new yemifelegew ale,enzihm,1.tehtena 2.tehtena 3.tehtena belo tenagere,egnam hulachin yemiasfelgen tehtena new,tehtena ye lelawn bahl le mawek yredanal.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 23 Dec 2017, 07:35

The other Haileslassie who will come to rule over Ethiopia,until then,prayers,love and fasting.

Masud

Post by Masud » 23 Dec 2017, 09:04

It is saddening that the Woyanes are thinking about recycling their rubbish as usual. What is the benefit of replacing one killer with another killer. Tsadikan recently sold his Rayya Beer to BGI and now looking for job. woyanes wanted to bring him to the EPRDF as a mediator to cheat OPDO and ANDM and they strongly rejected him. Now Woyane cadres on the internet started campaigning for Tsadikan. Next, they will campaign for bringining back Seye Abreha, Gebru Asrat, Aregash, etc because they want to recycle their rubbish. For us Woyane is Woyane wether they are old or new. All are killers, robbers and criminals and must be rejected and fought against .

Replace Samora with Tsadkan!!! Bring sanity into Samora bandit's machinations !!!

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 23 Dec 2017, 09:38

Abdisa,
I beg to differ. I find huge differences between;
1) errors in military strategy imparted on a voulantry army, 2)with that of active designership of a genocidal machinery.

Masud,
Normal is better than a mental case. Samora and co are nuts. I agree, Tsadkan had bo place in the executive meeting but unless you are somehow elated by the continuation of the genocide, you would agree with a tentative and preventative measure that would remedy the continuation of the bleeding of a people.

My proposal is simply an act of removing a knife from a deranged party and hand it over to a saner group, albeit within they function withon the same structure.

ENTEL KORACH

Post by ENTEL KORACH » 23 Dec 2017, 10:30

It is so boring hearing the Tigryan cadres talking the same thing again and again. Ethiopians are tired of this trick, and it is not going to work at all. Garbage in Garbage out theory is not acceptable. Tsadkan or Samora are wanted for crimes against humanity late alone to lead us!!!!

gearhead

Post by gearhead » 23 Dec 2017, 12:02

ENTEL KORACH wrote:It is so boring hearing the Tigryan cadres talking the same thing again and again. Ethiopians are tired of this trick, and it is not going to work at all. Garbage in Garbage out theory is not acceptable. Tsadkan or Samora are wanted for crimes against humanity late alone to lead us!!!!
It is so telling isnt it? It was rather a basic concept of Hierarchy of choices and sequence of actions which you willfully trample over but use innuendos to cover for your inadequate clarity.

1) i am not a tigrian nor a cadre.
2)I have no tricks but a choice between two evils.
3)Garbage in,garbagevkut doesnt apply. Life as in poletics doesnt fall in 1s and 0 s. Nothing happe s in black and white. You usedan anology of a diaspora lazy mind, immune from the consiquence of its choices.
4) Samora doesnt rule over you but he rules over one of the largest army in africa that he has turned on a certain segment of the population in partnership of Abdi Eley. He has participated in ethnic cleansing of oromo from somalia.

Tsadkan hasnt. Tsadqan actually went and published the impending scenario months before upon which he was named a looser and dismissed only to be brought back after what he warned against came to happen.

Choosing neither is not an available choice that ethiopians can make in the interim. That being the case, the more rational of the two...Tsadqan should be the provisional millitary leader.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 23 Dec 2017, 16:19

gearhead wrote:
ENTEL KORACH wrote:It is so boring hearing the Tigryan cadres talking the same thing again and again. Ethiopians are tired of this trick, and it is not going to work at all. Garbage in Garbage out theory is not acceptable. Tsadkan or Samora are wanted for crimes against humanity late alone to lead us!!!!
It is so telling isnt it? It was rather a basic concept of Hierarchy of choices and sequence of actions which you willfully trample over but use innuendos to cover for your inadequate clarity.

1) i am not a tigrian nor a cadre.
2)I have no tricks but a choice between two evils.
3)Garbage in,garbagevkut doesnt apply. Life as in poletics doesnt fall in 1s and 0 s. Nothing happe s in black and white. You usedan anology of a diaspora lazy mind, immune from the consiquence of its choices.
4) Samora doesnt rule over you but he rules over one of the largest army in africa that he has turned on a certain segment of the population in partnership of Abdi Eley. He has participated in ethnic cleansing of oromo from somalia.

Tsadkan hasnt. Tsadqan actually went and published the impending scenario months before upon which he was named a looser and dismissed only to be brought back after what he warned against came to happen.

Choosing neither is not an available choice that ethiopians can make in the interim. That being the case, the more rational of the two...Tsadqan should be the provisional millitary leader.
By this you mean, OPDO/ANDEM/others(if they manifest one day) do not have ቆለጥ to keep pressing against the one tribe hegemony. As such, you imply that by changing chemise and cravat, the status quo continues. The irony is, TPLF created the problem, then TPLF finds the solution. Woaw! Who created Oromo massacre (behind abdi's back)? This is a public secrete.

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 23 Dec 2017, 18:21

Carl Sagan:

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”