Fed_Up

Re: Lol Listen "ወያኔ እናትን ልብዳ"

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Dec 2017, 14:29

ቅቅቅቅ ወያኔ ሞቷል!! ብ ራቮ ኦሮሞ ቄሮ!!

ኢድ ሽናሒት .... ፀናሒት:: ቅቅቅቅቅ

tolaylemo

Post by tolaylemo » 22 Dec 2017, 14:48

Stay tuned my friend you have not see nothing yet, it will be fun to see how bole Medhanialm, Haya hulet and other invaders a will response to punishment that is coming their way. :oops: :oops:

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 22 Dec 2017, 20:37

enezih asafari ahyoch,proud to be an Ethiopian.

present
Member+

Post by present » 23 Dec 2017, 00:10

No it's not over, they are going to replace Lema and everything will be under control just like 20 years ago kkkkkkkk. Stup!d doma ras ascari ertrean tplfs. What else can you expect from ertrea and Adwa born Eritreans. Narrow minded!

Anyway----TIME FOR 6 MILLION POOR TIGRAY PEOPLE TO SAY THEY ARE NOT WEYANE/tplf.

TIME FOR THE TIGRAY PEOPLE TO SAY TPLF is ERTREAN. BECAUSE THERE ARE NO TIGREANS IN TPLF.

THEY ARE ERTREANS.

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 23 Dec 2017, 02:45

Puzzinet Agame fàrt
You are becoming so obvious b!tch. How you forgot being Oromo-Amara blah blah Agame boy? Hehehehehe ኣሻ agame. Be my gust kill all your masters in power if you do have real QoleT instead of tongue... እረ ጎራው ትተህ ሙያ በልብ አድርግ::ስጋትህ ይገባኛል ሆኖም ማንም ቢሆን ለማኝ አጋሜዎች ዘመዶችህን በቆንጨራ ከማሳደድ እሚይድናቸው ሃይል የለም::

ቀድሞ ነበር እንጂ መጥኖ መደቆስ
አሁን ምን ያረጋ ድስት ጥ ዶ ማልቀስ::

20,000 ኤርትራ ልጆችን የገደሉ አጋመ መሪዎች ከተውን ኤርትራዊ ሊሆን እንደማችሉ የ3 ኛ ክፍል ህጻን ተማሪ ልትነግርህ ትችላለች ... ደደብ አጋመ:: ኤርትራዊ ይስቀልህ:: ለሃጫም ወዲ ውቅሮ:: ወዴት ጠጋ ጠጋ... ቅል ራስ ደደቦች:: እድሉን እንስጣችሁና .. እስኪ ሌላ ምክንያት ፈልጉ ወይኔውች::

present
Member+

Post by present » 23 Dec 2017, 04:08

I will continue to do my AmaraOromo unity work in ER and else where. But it will not be as intensive as it used to be becasue, as you know, every Oromo and Amara person back home and in the diaspora are already Mobilized as one. We the diaspora warriors ofcourse played major roles in this. Congra to all of us. We will continue to run to the finish line.

Now, I can walk and chew a gum. Meaning, I can go beyond my base (OromoAmara) and fight for other Ethiopians like the agames. They are very important people. They started this revolution.

By the way, you said tplf killed 20,000 ascaris. I take it, you are refering to Badme. That is a lie, you a liar ascari b!tch.

The truth is ETHIOPIAN people together killed 100,000 ascaris. Tplf was not only an ertrean group then. Tplf was led by agames (not just ascaris) before the Badme war.
Look, you can't lie to the great young "present".

Meles was forced by agames to go to war with shabia. Meles literally cried before placing the order to go to war. Do you remember 3,000,000 Addis resident marched demanding to go to war. That is the work of Seye and hayelom who confronted ascari meles and sebhat. Anyways, they had a vote in the parliament and the ascaris lost to the agames and the war started.

Then somehow, after the war, the ascari Adwa and ertrea born tplfs managed to kick out all 12 agames from tplf. Now, you know why hayelom was killed by ascaris.

So tplfascaris did not kill 100,000 Ertreans, they actually saved you by ordering the army not to enter Asmera. Your shabia asz would have been done if it was not for tplf ascaris.

So, the agames started this revolution in addigrat!!! The adigrat people were ahead of us! Viva adigrat people!!

present
Member+

Post by present » 24 Dec 2017, 02:19

Ascari,

Enaten libda, lier!!! Leba!