Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gadaa2

Re: If I were Amhara leader I would do two things right now: Move the Amhara capital city to Addis Ababa and boycott participation of any discussion in the executive or parliament about Gallaa intere

Post by gadaa2 » 21 Dec 2017, 15:45

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:I don't understand your obsession with Bahir Dar. No Tigray inhabited Bahir Dar or Gojjam. Amhara has 2 capital city (Addis Abeba and Bahir Dar), you have one while galla has one also (negele Borena). You can slaughter galla and settle your ppl there, but no in Amhara land. Why not slaughter the primitive galla fully when you have the chance?
ugly monkey Agame. How can you do it when you cannot when you had all Ethiopia infrastructure. How can we pay back for the pain on Amara and Oromo for the last 26 years? I mean can you walk head on across Oromia? Amara?. I know you want us to deport you to Somali region (Abdi Iley) which will be done depending on your interest.

ethiopian

Re: If I were Amhara leader I would do two things right now: Move the Amhara capital city to Addis Ababa and boycott participation of any discussion in the executive or parliament about Gallaa intere

Post by ethiopian » 21 Dec 2017, 16:45

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:I don't understand your obsession with Bahir Dar. No Tigray inhabited Bahir Dar or Gojjam. Amhara has 2 capital city (Addis Abeba and Bahir Dar), you have one while galla has one also (negele Borena). You can slaughter galla and settle your ppl there, but no in Amhara land. Why not slaughter the primitive galla fully when you have the chance?
Tigray lands looted by Amhara and Tigrayans will not sleep until we regain them. The logic for Tigrayans is if the looter can sleep peacefully why Tigray sleep while its lands are under Amharu and most importantly if the looter Amhara has no shame to the crime they committed why Tigray thinks it is shame to regain its own rightful properties???

Beja Mider side
• Metema
• Tahtay Armachiho or Simen Armachiyo
• Endabat
• Dewarq
• Adi Arkay
• Bi’eda

Wollo side
• Zikula
• Dehana
• Sokota
• Qebo
• Kidan
• Huberu
• Guba Lafto

From Gojjam around Lake Tana Dehre Bahri side:
• Mer’awi
• Debre may
• Hamasit
• Tissessat
• Yismula giorgis
• Shewira
• Meshenit
• Awra Amba
• Amba Saame
• Dur’Beta
• Esay Debri
• Dingle Beri

[Image: https://i1.wp.com/www.satenaw.com/amhar ... =550%2C483]
you can in big, small, large , or capital letters !!! you will die bitter without a possibility of redemption. you are a sorry human being ----
what a waste !!! do you Tigray people like this AYIHA ???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 17:11

Gimaataam Ethiopia,

Say it the Amhara mothers do not have gut in their gene to pass us, we just born as cowards as birds and leave us alone even Addis Ababa is gone.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 18:42

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:Halafi Mengedi,

Enough posting this nonsense statements and pic again and again. :lol: What you have now is enough.

galla gadaa2,

What are you talking about? :lol: You gallas can call me "agama" because I'm anti-galla aka anti-primitive. But I don't care what you gallas think. I can assure you that there is no Amara in this world who care about his/her history like me. I'm against TPLF overall, but I support their actions in slaughtering the evil and primitive galla creatures. Don't forget that galla had slaughtered and assimilated many Amaras (you started the war not us). Your demands to be treated above cattle will not be approved by Human. :lol:
If Posting is enough what about controlling and using our looted lands for free over 70 years now the Leba to tell to the owner???
We will not stop it until we recover them either by war or you move out from our lands. If you feel the looted lands not yours think on the owner shoes how we feel about them.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 21 Dec 2017, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 21 Dec 2017, 20:43

This person is not accepted by wejane or free people like me,he is evil,I have never heard of such a person,I hate him very much,who liked a snake?we like Amhara and their lands.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Dec 2017, 21:12

Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Atse Lebna Dengel wrote:Halafi Mengedi,

Enough posting this nonsense statements and pic again and again. :lol: What you have now is enough.

galla gadaa2,

What are you talking about? :lol: You gallas can call me "agama" because I'm anti-galla aka anti-primitive. But I don't care what you gallas think. I can assure you that there is no Amara in this world who care about his/her history like me. I'm against TPLF overall, but I support their actions in slaughtering the evil and primitive galla creatures. Don't forget that galla had slaughtered and assimilated many Amaras (you started the war not us). Your demands to be treated above cattle will not be approved by Human. :lol:
If Posting is enough what about controlling and using them for free over 70 years now the Leba to tell to the owner???
We will not stop it until we recover them either by war or you move out from our lands. If you feel the looted lands not yours think on the owner shoes how we feel about them.
You are the only Tigray demanding those areas, no other Tigray claims it. It has proven that those areas were majority inhabited by Agews before Amara came and Amaranized them through time. So this either means there was never been Tigray settlement or it wasn't that much.

Ethiopia is big for us, so why not slaughter foreign galla and settle Tigray there in large number (after all it's your country).

Just like AmaraTigray Atse Gelawedeos, the mass Amara and Tigray are one (pls let's ignore this hate and focus on our common enemy aka galla).
Gallaa is not Tigray enemy and GAllaa does not hold anything belogs to Tigray but Amhara does. Aren't listening what the organized Amhara spewing against Tigray you better listen to them.