Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Member+

Mao Said 'Make Noise In The East, Attack In The West' - Tigray Strategy For Take Over of The South Killil Fertile Earth

Post by Horus » 21 Dec 2017, 01:47

XXX
Call me a conspiracy theorist or off the wall suspicionist, but my deep educated guess is this. Woyane Tigray never planned to take over or loot Amara Land. Woyane Tigray never planned to really take over Oromo land and resources. TPLF always knew what it was facing.

But by making noise in Amara and Oromo, its deep hidden plan and strategy was the take over of the Fertile South from the mouth of Gibie to the foot of Omo.

Consider the fake alliances in EPRDF factional struggle. A good part of so called South siding with TPLF. These are like fool slaves in 19th century who believe their seller Arabs.

Is the South in Deep Sleep or in Deep trance or are they dead drunk with Borde?

Tigray does not need Oromia or Amara - they are too big to swallow. They are after the smaller meats and chuck they want eat up.

TPLF strategy is put Oromo in permanent chaos using Somalis and take over the South nicely and silently. Keep watching.

SOUTH - WAKE UP !! I AM HORUS, A LOT OF TIMES, I SEE WHAT IS ON THE HORIZON !

Last edited by Horus on 21 Dec 2017, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.

sun

Re: Mao Said 'Make Noise In The East, Attack In The West' - Tigray Strategy For Take Over of The South Killil Fertile Earth

Post by sun » 21 Dec 2017, 12:28

Horus wrote:Call me a conspiracy theorist or off the wall suspicionist, but my deep educated guess is this. Woyane Tigray never planned to take over or loot Amara Land. Woyane Tigray never planned to really take over Oromo land and resources. TPLF always knew what it was facing.

But by making noise in Amara and Oromo, its deep hidden plan and strategy was the take over of the Fertile South from the mouth of Gibie to the foot of Omo.

Consider the fake alliances in EPRDF factional struggle. A good part of so called South siding with TPLF. These are like fool slaves in 19th century who believe their seller Arabs.

Is the South in Deep Sleep or in Deep trance or are they dead drunk with Borde?

Tigray does not need Oromia or Amara - they are too big to swallow. They are after the smaller meats and chuck they want eat up.

TPLF strategy is put Oromo in permanent chaos using Somalis and take over the South nicely and silently. Keep watching.

SOUTH - WAKE UP !! I AM HORUS, A LOT OF TIMES, I SEE WHAT IS ON THE HORIZON !

hmm...!

"Conspiracy theory... educated guess?" :roll:

How come?

Only because you just woke up to the reality on the ground does not mean that the issue might look like conspiracy theory or an outcome of educated guess. Otherwise what you have just stated about the situation have been long known as well as being openly in public domain for all to see and feel.

For example Halafi Mengedi and his types have been/ is still advocating, propagating, organizing, coordinating and promoting such agenda for long. Additionally lots of tplf agents and diplomats constantly work among the different communities both locally and abroad for the promotion of such agendas. Diaspora Tigrians actively and aggressively work among the southern communities, including Somalis approaching them and promising them generous arms, land, lots of money, strategic supports, protection, prosperity, etc. for their support and solid loyalty.

What do you think was the motive of the late charming Ethiopian PM Obbo Meles, coming from the golden race of 6% and grabbing all the fertile space when he personally and in good mood appointed our current charming Ethiopian Prime Minister from the 2.3 % nice welaita ethnic group as his deputy?
Please don't start talking abstractly about conspiracy theory and fine tuned educated guess even though it is your right to do so too.
:P

Horus
Member+

Re: Mao Said 'Make Noise In The East, Attack In The West' - Tigray Strategy For Take Over of The South Killil Fertile Earth

Post by Horus » 21 Dec 2017, 13:33

sun,
I take your point well and I was not so blind about the intentions and activities of woyanes over the years. I was talking more about the current alignment in the current drama. I was also trying to [ deleted ] my southern folks to keep their eyes open. I was also hinting to my Oromo folks that they watch that gap and develop moves to secure their alliance with south. It is now a fact of our politics to views these tribal blocks as negotiating pieces on the political chess board. That said, your point is well taken.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Dec 2017, 16:01

The paranoid Horus Tigray Tigray Tigray...

WaJo, Tigray is Ethiopia and Tigrayans are Ethiopians, they are welcome anywhere in the country to work and to earn their living like everybody else, again they are Ethiopians and Ethiopia is their country. Our objection is against individual Tigrayans who abuse the system for their own personal gain and not against Tigray or Tigray people.

Let alone Tegray the cradle of Ethiopia and Ethiopianism, even you Sodos are all over Ethiopia to exploit the resource. And what make you think you are entitled or special status you have to run all over the country and not Tigray.

As far as I'm concerned all I know you is Koba ena enset setleQmuu ena Qixachehun afendedachihu sitdensuu naw enjii beside what is the exclusive contribution you offered to the nation to make you beneficiary all over.

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 21 Dec 2017, 23:01

EPRDF wrote:
The paranoid Horus Tigray Tigray Tigray...

WaJo, Tigray is Ethiopia and Tigrayans are Ethiopians, they are welcome anywhere in the country to work and to earn their living like everybody else, again they are Ethiopians and Ethiopia is their country. Our objection is against individual Tigrayans who abuse the system for their own personal gain and not against Tigray or Tigray people.

Let alone Tegray the cradle of Ethiopia and Ethiopianism, even you Sodos are all over Ethiopia to exploit the resource. And what make you think you are entitled or special status you have to run all over the country and not Tigray.

As far as I'm concerned all I know you is Koba ena enset setleQmuu ena Qixachehun afendedachihu sitdensuu naw enjii beside what is the exclusive contribution you offered to the nation to make you beneficiary all over.
EPRF,
The name Wajo is no an insult. Thank you for using it. Waj is our lost famous province of Damot. Now talking about you being the foundation of our civilization, please save your ignorance. You don't even know the meaning of the name Axum. As for Gurage contribution to Ethiopia, well at least we don't beg and steal like you. You came begging, ate enough kitfo and now you want to act like a ruling class. Yemilush balisemash, gebeya baliwetash. You are the problem child of Ethiopia. Ethiopians know the fact that Tigrays came to us because they could not feed themselves. Now save the trash talk that Tigray being root of our civilization. Nothing can be further from the truth - leba criminal hula!

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 23 Dec 2017, 18:27

i dont know if i would say this is some of revelation or breaking news, but you may indeed have a point.