Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MRed

Zoomalis being enslaved by Abdi Illey

Post by MRed » 20 Dec 2017, 04:34

XXX
Just hear what happens to them when they are imprisoned in Jijiga. We Oromos told you Zoomalis to take Lemma Megersa side.

I ask Issa kids, how lucky are you that your president is Lemma Megersa and I also ask the confused Garre monkeys how lucky they are to have Lemma as their president. Ogadens and hawiyes in Zoomali region are being [email protected], starved and tortured in Abdi Illey's prisons.

Say thank you president Lemma Megersa for showing me mercy and love..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the link for those who speak af-Somali. They are talking about a conflict that started when Illey mafia came to Minneapolis and Somalis refused to attend. They also talk about [email protected], torture and starvation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ent_filter

Khysion

Re: Zoomalis being enslaved by Abdi Illey

Post by Khysion » 20 Dec 2017, 09:05

MRed: Why are you lying you filthy dumb Galla? Abdi Illey harassment to none-Ogaden clans in the Somali region has ended long ago and Abdi Illey switched his evil task to the eastern Galla and southern Galla. The Gallas are now suffering the most and None-Ogaden Somali's in the Somali region has established their own zone police forces to protect their lands and people. Liyuu police now can't go into none-Ogaden territories or they will be slaughtered. :lol:

Lastly, our president from Dire dawa is Ismaïl Omar Guelleh. :mrgreen: