Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present
Member+

Re: Tigray will not stop or end but Ethiopia will end Galamara the chigaram breeders create your harmony nation the rest of ethnic will create their own nation & either we will show you or you will sh

Post by present » 19 Dec 2017, 21:12

XXX
Halafi, I told you, you can only do what we tell you to do. its a few Adwa born ascaris verses 100 million Ethiopians. the tigray people are not even with you anymore, probably NEVER have been. Just wait and see, more tigray people like "Wedi magula and his friends" are already getting into every tigray youth informing them that Amara&Oromo unity is great for all ( I am sure the people of tigray know it that the AO unity is good for them as well).

Halafi, you will be very disappointed again. Just like you didn't think the OromoAmara unity was not going to happen, the tigray people ( the non adwas) will line up behind AmaraOromo. And I am going to see you crying in ER just like you are crying about the OromoAmara unity. inshallah!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Tigray will not stop or end but Ethiopia will end Galamara the chigaram breeders create your harmony nation the rest of ethnic will create their own nation & either we will show you or you will sh

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 20 Dec 2017, 00:58

present wrote:Halafi, I told you, you can only do what we tell you to do. its a few Adwa born ascaris verses 100 million Ethiopians. the tigray people are not even with you anymore, probably NEVER have been. Just wait and see, more tigray people like "Wedi magula and his friends" are already getting into every tigray youth informing them that Amara&Oromo unity is great for all ( I am sure the people of tigray know it that the AO unity is good for them as well).

Halafi, you will be very disappointed again. Just like you didn't think the OromoAmara unity was not going to happen, the tigray people ( the non adwas) will line up behind AmaraOromo. And I am going to see you crying in ER just like you are crying about the OromoAmara unity. inshallah!
Qondaf, Adwa is Tigray and our capital city for now is Mekelle but it will be Bahredar and our farm fields will be in Tahtay Armachiyo.