Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Re: THE SOMALILAND REPUBLIC IS A FACT, NOT A FICTION!

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Jan 2024, 21:33

Horus wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 14:37
ኢትዮጵያ በየዘመኑ ተነስተው ከሚወድቁ ገዥዎችና መንግስታት በላይ ነች! ኢትዮጵያን የሚነካ ነገር ሁሉ ይነካኛል፣ ያገባኛል። ኢትዮጵያን ወደብ አልባ አድርገው የከበቧት ጠላቶቿ ሁሉ ወደብን እንደ ካርድ በመጠቀም ያሻቸውን እያስከፈሉ፣ ሲያሻቸው እያስፈራሩ በታላቁ ሕዝብና አገር ላይ የበላይነት ሊጫወቱ ከቶም አይገባም። ኢትዮጵያ የተጠየቀችውን እስከ ከፈለች ድረስ ወደብ እናከራያታለን፤ ነገር ግን የባህር ኃይል የሚባል ነገር መገንባት አትችልም፣ አንፈቅድላትም የሚሉትን ያፍሪካ ቀንድ ጉንዳኖችን በዝምታ ማለፍ የኢትዮጵያዊነት ባህሪም አሞትም አይደለም ። ጸረ ኦሮሙማነት ወዲህ ኢትዮጵያዊ አርበኘት ወዲያ ስለሆኑ ! የኦርሙማን ፋሺዝም እያፈረሰን የኢትዮጵያን ጥቅም የማስጠበቅ ብሄራዊ ግዴታችን ነው ።
How your neighbors see you may surprise you. :P :P

Zack

Post by Zack » 24 Jan 2024, 21:37

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _Seyon.jpg

This is the map of Amdre tsion this is the very establisment the foundation of an Ethiopian state Abysinia which is the core foundation of Ethiopia reached its highest moment during amde tsion right through out history and during that time it didnt have a sea out let , so tell me what gives u the right to claim other peoples land

Dr Zackovich
Last edited by Zack on 24 Jan 2024, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Jan 2024, 21:38

Zack wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 21:29
But how can Ethiopia by a martime nation when when it was always landlocked minus the small period of time it annexed Eritrea ,it never had a sea outlet through out its history
Why are you Eritreans on this Forum in so much perturbation? :lol: :lol: This is an Ethiopian problem and we will find an Ethiopian solution for it. Ditto.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Jan 2024, 21:42

Fiyameta
ሰው እንደ ቤቱ እንጂ እንደ ጎረቤቱ አያድርም በላቸው ! የኢትዮጵያ ጎረቤት መሆን ካልተመቻችደው ቤት መለወጥ ይችላሉ :lol: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 24 Jan 2024, 21:43

Who said i am an Eritrean and i am a Somali . and ur claiming my land on the northern part of the Somali peninsula.
Its strange that a gurage is talking about a Somali issue and say i cant respond. The land in question Awdal is my particular Land not even any other subdivsion of the Somali it belongs to me and my people. Not even the ruling Clique of Somaliland

madness i say

Dr Zackovich

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Jan 2024, 22:14

I scoured several Social Media platforms frequented by Somali and saw an increasing number of Somalis talking about restoring their sovereignty over the Ogaden region that is said to hold significant reserves of crude oil and natural gas. I'd like to hear what the Soviets and Cubans say about that. :P :P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Jan 2024, 22:54

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Jan 2024, 10:17

ሽኮኮው ህግደፍ - ለዚህ ነው ከኢትዮጵያ ጥላ ስር የማትጠፋው? እያንዳንዱ የኢትዮጵያ የውስጥ ጉዳይ ውይይት ውስጥ እንደ እርጎ ዝንብ ጥልቅ ትላለህ። ጉድፍ!
Fiyameta wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 21:33
Horus wrote:
ኢትዮጵያ በየዘመኑ ተነስተው ከሚወድቁ ገዥዎችና መንግስታት በላይ ነች! ኢትዮጵያን የሚነካ ነገር ሁሉ ይነካኛል፣ ያገባኛል። ኢትዮጵያን ወደብ አልባ አድርገው የከበቧት ጠላቶቿ ሁሉ ወደብን እንደ ካርድ በመጠቀም ያሻቸውን እያስከፈሉ፣ ሲያሻቸው እያስፈራሩ በታላቁ ሕዝብና አገር ላይ የበላይነት ሊጫወቱ ከቶም አይገባም። ኢትዮጵያ የተጠየቀችውን እስከ ከፈለች ድረስ ወደብ እናከራያታለን፤ ነገር ግን የባህር ኃይል የሚባል ነገር መገንባት አትችልም፣ አንፈቅድላትም የሚሉትን ያፍሪካ ቀንድ ጉንዳኖችን በዝምታ ማለፍ የኢትዮጵያዊነት ባህሪም አሞትም አይደለም ። ጸረ ኦሮሙማነት ወዲህ ኢትዮጵያዊ አርበኘት ወዲያ ስለሆኑ ! የኦርሙማን ፋሺዝም እያፈረሰን የኢትዮጵያን ጥቅም የማስጠበቅ ብሄራዊ ግዴታችን ነው ።
How your neighbors see you may surprise you. :P :P

Right

Post by Right » 25 Jan 2024, 10:53

Somali Land and Eritrea are 33 years old.

While Somali Landers transform their country into a viable and stable country, Eritrea on the other side fought 2 major wars with Ethiopia and had 3 mini wars with Yemen, Djibouti and Tigray. It is impoverished and citizens are forced to migrate in all directions by all means available.

While the Somali Landers understand the arts of nation building, the Eritreans are suffering by trying to be who they are not.

Today Eritreans spend more time on Ethiopian and Somali Landers issues than on their own. Eritrea will not survive long.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 25 Jan 2024, 12:49

Right wrote:
25 Jan 2024, 10:53
Somali Land and Eritrea are 33 years old.

While Somali Landers transform their country into a viable and stable country, Eritrea on the other side fought 2 major wars with Ethiopia and had 3 mini wars with Yemen, Djibouti and Tigray. It is impoverished and citizens are forced to migrate in all directions by all means available.

While the Somali Landers understand the arts of nation building, the Eritreans are suffering by trying to be who they are not.

Today Eritreans spend more time on Ethiopian and Somali Landers issues than on their own. Eritrea will not survive long.
Ditto. አበሻ ሲተርት የምትለብሰው የላት ምትከናነበው አማራት! እራሱ ሳይጠና ጉተና !! ታዋቂው ዘፋኝ መሃሙድ አቅምን አውቆ መኖር ታላቅ ችሎታ ነው ብሎ የለ!!! ያሜሪካ አሽከር ሲሲ ቀጭን ት ዛ ዝ ከባይደን ደርሶት ጸጥ አለ! ሃሰን ሼክ የተባለ ምስኪን ኢትዮጵያ ላይ ጡሩምባ ሲነፋ አልሻባብ 3 የጦር ካምፕ ባንድ ቀን ወስዶበት አሁን ያሜሪካ ጄኔራሎች እየተራወጡ ነው ። ኤርትራ ምትባል ጉድ የራሷ ድስት ክትን ብሎ እያረረ አጉል የሰፈር ጢቦ ለመሆን ስትንጠራራ ዘይገርም ማለት ብቻ ነው ። ሁሉም ፌክ የድራማ ንጉሶች ናቸው አቢይ የተባለ ወጠጤን ጨምሮ !

አሁን ይህ ፎረም ትንሽ ጸጥታ አገኘ !!
:lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 25 Jan 2024, 13:30

With Somali Landers what you see is what you get. If they don’t like what you do, they will tell you on your face. They are an open book. The Eritreans, it is always about manipulation, outsmarting, deceiving and sabotage. They hide their hatred and try to take advantage of honest and unsuspecting people believing that will take them to Singapore. They think they are smarter than others. They will not survive long.

Educator

Post by Educator » 25 Jan 2024, 14:46

I would vote against a naval force and if possible I like to see Ethiopia as a country not requiring any armed force. I am tired of seeing violence in that country. Ethiopia like Costa Rica.

But you didn't answer my question. What is the benefit of a naval force for Ethiopia? I don't think India with 1.3 billion people ever stationed a naval force on another country. So this 250 million bs doesn't hold water. And even if it stations those 300 navy personnel, on the port of Somalia, what will they be doing rather than get fed in the sea? Wouldn't the budget that will be allocated for them feed many starving citizens, or put on some irrigation projects to grow food?

Horus wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 21:26
Educator wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 20:43
How is it beneficial for Ethiopia to establish a naval base hundres of kilometers away from its border? Is it even feasible to have one for economically poor country that can't feed its population. What is the benefit of stationing 300 personnel in the sea that are ill equipped. What would be their goal?
Horus wrote:
ዶሮ ብታልም ያው ጥሬዋን ነው አሉ!
In our life time, Ethiopia will be a nation of 250 million people and she needs to be, she must be a maritime nation. If this idea is put for national vote, it will pass with 90% approval. It is the fundamental need of the Ethiopian nation!

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 25 Jan 2024, 14:56

Educator,

Well said. I believe that Abbiy is trying to make Ethiopians believe that he single handedly is conquering the sea and beyond using Naval Force. He is trying to show the people of Ethiopia, that he is owning a port not leasing it. He is all about his ego.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jan 2024, 15:10

Dark,

Guess who should be disarmed for the good of all. You and the like Black puppies of Egypt should be disarmed.

Dark Energy wrote:
25 Jan 2024, 14:56
Educator,

Well said. I believe that Abbiy is trying to make Ethiopians believe that he single handedly is conquering the sea and beyond using Naval Force. He is trying to show the people of Ethiopia, that he is owning a port not leasing it. He is all about his ego.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 30 Aug 2024, 14:04

I, HORUS, YOU CAN HATE BUT YOU WILL FAIL TO LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY AT YOUR OWN PERIL! FACTS ARE STUBBORN! YOU MUST FOLLOW THEIR ORDERS!