Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MatiT
Senior Member
Posts: 10536
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 10:18

President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by MatiT » 11 Sep 2019, 07:04

##BreakingNews
Both Parts Military Reconciliation፡ Leaded by President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye!

ክቡራት ተኻታተልትና ሕጂ ሃገራዊ መዝሙር ክልቲአን ሃገራት ይዝመር ኣሎ፡ ፕረዚደንት ሃገረ ኤርትራን ላዕሎዎት መራሕቲን ብሂሊኮፕተር ወሪዶም ኣለዉ፡ ዶ/ር ኣቢየ ኣሕመድ ውን ብነፋሪት ኣቲዩ ተራኺቦም ኣለዉ።

##ንኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ዘራኽብ መስመር #ቡሬ #ማንዳ ሎሚ 11 መስከረም ብወግዒ ተኸፊቱ።
ነዚ ድሕሪ ኣስታት 20 ዓመታት ምቁራጽ ንምንቅስቓ ህዝቢን ንብረትን ካብን ናብን #ኤርትራን #ኢትዮጵያን ዘገልግልን ምስ ወደብ ዓሰብ ዝተኣሳሰርን መስመር፡ ፕረዚደንት #ኢሰይያስ ኣፈወርቂን ቀዳማይ ሚኒስተር ፈደራላዊት ሪፓብሊክ ኢትዮጵያን ዶክተር #ኣቢ ኣሕመድን መሪቖም ከፊቶምዎ።
ኣብ ከባቢ ቡሬ ብኽልቲኡ ሸነኽ ንምኽፋት ናይ'ቲ መስመር ኣብ ዝተኻየደ ጽንብል፡ ሱልጣን ረሓይታ - ዓብዱልቃድር ዳውድ ዝርከቦም ዓበይቲ ዓድን ብኣማኢት ዝቁጸሩ ኣባላት ሓይልታት ምክልኻል ኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ፡ ንመራሕቲ ክልቲኤን ሃገራት ድሙቕ ኣቀባብላ ብምግባር ተሳቲፎም።

Isaias and Abiy will travel to Tigray today

President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea and Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia today officially opened (pictured) the Debay Sima - Burre border point between the two countries for road transport connectivity.

The two leaders will arrive in Asmara shortly and proceed to Serha-Zalambesa connection for a similar ceremony, according to Eritrean Information Minister Yemane G. Meskel. Picture

NationalEr Interest

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7828
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Abdelaziz » 11 Sep 2019, 07:23

Your desperation is evident more than ever before ...Weeey guud belet tr'anny Tarik. Why do you cursedarterans want to come to Ethiopia, the country you hate, while you have over 200 other countries in the world to work with? Tigray envy is your enemy preventing you from opening your eyes and finding trading partners within the vast and lucrative globalizing business world.
And are you reporting the one we saw last year?kkkkk The words look the same. And guess what, if it was magically to turn out to be true, you are becoming a laughingstock coz no Ethiopian has so far reported about it. Meaning: you are a shame, no one believes you, and no one wants you back in Ethiopia. The 7th king already told wedimedhin to deal with Debreporno. Ar'tera , he said, is too small and cantankerous for the 7th king to deal with and to call it a worthy nation. Too little and too poor for his taste. Debreporno might even tell wedimedhin to deal with his equals, the mayors of Zalambesa and Badme :lol: :lol: :lol: wuuuy guuud . . Hiji grim! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

eden
Member+
Posts: 5375
Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 14:09

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by eden » 11 Sep 2019, 07:57

Best news. I had to fly to Addis from Asmera to go to Mekele. I met a very very old couple who had to fly Asmera to Addis to Mekele and back to Addis to go back to Asmera then drive to Senafe. They were in their late 80s. It was heart breaking. This opening will save time, energy and lots of time, not to mention the aggravation, for many many people

MatiT
Senior Member
Posts: 10536
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 10:18

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by MatiT » 11 Sep 2019, 08:56

This is the confidence of the two leaders who are control the two nation and walking freely...long live Eritrea and Ethiopia and death to tplf

Ethoash
Senior Member+
Posts: 22581
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 20:24

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Ethoash » 11 Sep 2019, 09:14

I believe this only when i see it.. Eritrea greatest gift is to make peace with Golden and say bygones be bygones start fresh again this i say for benefit of Eritrea .. because the only state that is connected with Eritrea is Golden .. Afar have zero economical influence for now

by making peace with Golden Eritrea will get 1 billion dollar from massawa port use .no Ethiopia going to use Massawa port it is to far for them the only state use massawa port is Golden.. now as yourself the Massawa people need this money this job they cant afford to live in poverty any longer ..

ISISIS AWARKI redemption is making peace with Golden .. making peace with Ethiopia i dont think have any effect because the Ethiopia doesnt use assab port Djibouti is much cheaper and near to them .. once the train line is up and running there will be no competition with Assab

now some idiot Eritrean will come and insult me instead of dealing with subject matter.. yes, Amhara doesnt want you to make peace with Golden .. but this is make a break for Eritrea .. each deal push ahead .. so how small the step u should take it as long as it is forward move..

Zmeselo
Senior Member
Posts: 17369
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Zmeselo » 11 Sep 2019, 09:30

They let ppl like you, into Eritrea? :twisted:

eden wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 07:57
Best news. I had to fly to Addis from Asmera to go to Mekele. I met a very very old couple who had to fly Asmera to Addis to Mekele and back to Addis to go back to Asmera then drive to Senafe. They were in their late 80s. It was heart breaking. This opening will save time, energy and lots of time, not to mention the aggravation, for many many people

tarik
Senior Member
Posts: 15336
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by tarik » 11 Sep 2019, 09:50

MatiT wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 07:04
##BreakingNews
Both Parts Military Reconciliation፡ Leaded by President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye!

ክቡራት ተኻታተልትና ሕጂ ሃገራዊ መዝሙር ክልቲአን ሃገራት ይዝመር ኣሎ፡ ፕረዚደንት ሃገረ ኤርትራን ላዕሎዎት መራሕቲን ብሂሊኮፕተር ወሪዶም ኣለዉ፡ ዶ/ር ኣቢየ ኣሕመድ ውን ብነፋሪት ኣቲዩ ተራኺቦም ኣለዉ።

##ንኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ዘራኽብ መስመር #ቡሬ #ማንዳ ሎሚ 11 መስከረም ብወግዒ ተኸፊቱ።
ነዚ ድሕሪ ኣስታት 20 ዓመታት ምቁራጽ ንምንቅስቓ ህዝቢን ንብረትን ካብን ናብን #ኤርትራን #ኢትዮጵያን ዘገልግልን ምስ ወደብ ዓሰብ ዝተኣሳሰርን መስመር፡ ፕረዚደንት #ኢሰይያስ ኣፈወርቂን ቀዳማይ ሚኒስተር ፈደራላዊት ሪፓብሊክ ኢትዮጵያን ዶክተር #ኣቢ ኣሕመድን መሪቖም ከፊቶምዎ።
ኣብ ከባቢ ቡሬ ብኽልቲኡ ሸነኽ ንምኽፋት ናይ'ቲ መስመር ኣብ ዝተኻየደ ጽንብል፡ ሱልጣን ረሓይታ - ዓብዱልቃድር ዳውድ ዝርከቦም ዓበይቲ ዓድን ብኣማኢት ዝቁጸሩ ኣባላት ሓይልታት ምክልኻል ኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ፡ ንመራሕቲ ክልቲኤን ሃገራት ድሙቕ ኣቀባብላ ብምግባር ተሳቲፎም።

Isaias and Abiy will travel to Tigray today

President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea and Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia today officially opened (pictured) the Debay Sima - Burre border point between the two countries for road transport connectivity.

The two leaders will arrive in Asmara shortly and proceed to Serha-Zalambesa connection for a similar ceremony, according to Eritrean Information Minister Yemane G. Meskel. Picture

NationalEr Interest
MatiT

Good Day Sir

As a hardcore Eritrean nationalist, I tarik z Great DISAPPROVE THIS NEWS!!!!. This is DISRESPECT 2 OUR ERITREAN MARTYR'S AND OUR BADME IS STILL UNDER terrorist-tigray-tplf!!!! WE WILL FIGHT THIS 2 Z LAST DROP OF OUR BODY!!! IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE!!! THEN Z tplf thugs have won. WHAT KIND OF SHIIIIIIT IS THIS !!!!! FKKKKKKKKKKKK :twisted: :evil: :x :oops:

Good Day Sir

MatiT
Senior Member
Posts: 10536
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 10:18

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by MatiT » 11 Sep 2019, 10:14

tarik wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 09:50
MatiT wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 07:04
##BreakingNews
Both Parts Military Reconciliation፡ Leaded by President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye!

ክቡራት ተኻታተልትና ሕጂ ሃገራዊ መዝሙር ክልቲአን ሃገራት ይዝመር ኣሎ፡ ፕረዚደንት ሃገረ ኤርትራን ላዕሎዎት መራሕቲን ብሂሊኮፕተር ወሪዶም ኣለዉ፡ ዶ/ር ኣቢየ ኣሕመድ ውን ብነፋሪት ኣቲዩ ተራኺቦም ኣለዉ።

##ንኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ዘራኽብ መስመር #ቡሬ #ማንዳ ሎሚ 11 መስከረም ብወግዒ ተኸፊቱ።
ነዚ ድሕሪ ኣስታት 20 ዓመታት ምቁራጽ ንምንቅስቓ ህዝቢን ንብረትን ካብን ናብን #ኤርትራን #ኢትዮጵያን ዘገልግልን ምስ ወደብ ዓሰብ ዝተኣሳሰርን መስመር፡ ፕረዚደንት #ኢሰይያስ ኣፈወርቂን ቀዳማይ ሚኒስተር ፈደራላዊት ሪፓብሊክ ኢትዮጵያን ዶክተር #ኣቢ ኣሕመድን መሪቖም ከፊቶምዎ።
ኣብ ከባቢ ቡሬ ብኽልቲኡ ሸነኽ ንምኽፋት ናይ'ቲ መስመር ኣብ ዝተኻየደ ጽንብል፡ ሱልጣን ረሓይታ - ዓብዱልቃድር ዳውድ ዝርከቦም ዓበይቲ ዓድን ብኣማኢት ዝቁጸሩ ኣባላት ሓይልታት ምክልኻል ኤርትራን ኢትዮጵያን ፡ ንመራሕቲ ክልቲኤን ሃገራት ድሙቕ ኣቀባብላ ብምግባር ተሳቲፎም።

Isaias and Abiy will travel to Tigray today

President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea and Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia today officially opened (pictured) the Debay Sima - Burre border point between the two countries for road transport connectivity.

The two leaders will arrive in Asmara shortly and proceed to Serha-Zalambesa connection for a similar ceremony, according to Eritrean Information Minister Yemane G. Meskel. Picture

NationalEr Interest
MatiT

Good Day Sir

As a hardcore Eritrean nationalist, I tarik z Great DISAPPROVE THIS NEWS!!!!. This is DISRESPECT 2 OUR ERITREAN MARTYR'S AND OUR BADME IS STILL UNDER terrorist-tigray-tplf!!!! WE WILL FIGHT THIS 2 Z LAST DROP OF OUR BODY!!! IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE!!! THEN Z tplf thugs have won. WHAT KIND OF SHIIIIIIT IS THIS !!!!! FKKKKKKKKKKKK :twisted: :evil: :x :oops:

Good Day Sir
Trust me the most experienced the Shabian are they know what's doing for the country.. This government ain't in power to stealing people's money but to work so hard for better eritrea

Degnet
Senior Member+
Posts: 23432
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:48

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Degnet » 11 Sep 2019, 10:23

Ethoash wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 09:14
I believe this only when i see it.. Eritrea greatest gift is to make peace with Golden and say bygones be bygones start fresh again this i say for benefit of Eritrea .. because the only state that is connected with Eritrea is Golden .. Afar have zero economical influence for now

by making peace with Golden Eritrea will get 1 billion dollar from massawa port use .no Ethiopia going to use Massawa port it is to far for them the only state use massawa port is Golden.. now as yourself the Massawa people need this money this job they cant afford to live in poverty any longer ..

ISISIS AWARKI redemption is making peace with Golden .. making peace with Ethiopia i dont think have any effect because the Ethiopia doesnt use assab port Djibouti is much cheaper and near to them .. once the train line is up and running there will be no competition with Assab

now some idiot Eritrean will come and insult me instead of dealing with subject matter.. yes, Amhara doesnt want you to make peace with Golden .. but this is make a break for Eritrea .. each deal push ahead .. so how small the step u should take it as long as it is forward move..
ante donkoro yehen eko enawkalen but who are the golden race mesakia.You,Halafi Mengedi,Abdelaziz and many many we read here,lemano

Hawzen
Member+
Posts: 5021
Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 05:03

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Hawzen » 11 Sep 2019, 17:55

MatiT wrote:
11 Sep 2019, 07:04
##BreakingNews

Isaias and Abiy will travel to Tigray today ....
This fake news made the agame sister Eden and the stinky sister Abi-gail mast*rbate in their bathrooms because of extreme desperation to find a way to breath :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

If this ever happens, hell will break loose in Eritrea against the Eritrea government and the Lion of Nakfa knows that....In fact, if this is ever happens when the agameland is controlled by the coward TPLF goons, that will be the redline for me to start to oppose my government officially...

Having said that I trust the lion of Nakfa and the way my government has been dealing the citizens of the least important killil Tigray and I support the Eritrean government 110%...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz
Member+
Posts: 7828
Joined: 29 May 2013, 22:00

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Abdelaziz » 12 Sep 2019, 01:44

Hawazen, my tra'nny concubine, I was almost to buy ticket to go to cursedartera to ravage all your orifices and your prostitute Gonderam mother's and your fagu't Hamashenay sheyani father's orifices. But Keep dreaming for that day to come after Tigraway nationalist wedimedhin changes his silly mind and rediscovers the fact that without Tigray there is no Ethiopia and that cursedar'tera will lose everything if Tigray says enough is enough. I'm pi'ssed off when I see you always talking l about the Arab-Jeberti gladiator Mr Abgali, as if he focked you better than me(Eh???), but you and me know he abandoned you and is now def'lowering 1 new/virgin cursedar'teran fembi'tch or manbi'tch like you day in the middle of Cairo.

Digital Weyane
Member
Posts: 1288
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: President Issias and P.Minister Dr. Abiye will travel to Tigray today. 'Happy Ethiopian New Year.

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Sep 2019, 03:07

Shabiya released this fake news to disarm us Digital Weyane of our laptops out of excitement and high hopes. I admit this morning I threw away my laptop in the dumpster upon hearing the news, only to go back and dive into the dumpster to retrieve it after I discovered the news was fake. I hate it when Shabia play with our feelings as if we are their laboratory rats. We are not! Are we? :evil: :evil:

Post Reply